What is her best role?

What is her best role?

I think I liked her as Twelve in Strangest Things

What did she mean by this?

Picture 5

>the wookie

>ywn be her godson

5>2>1>4>3 everytime
I can't wait for Godzilla to come out so we can see /ourgirl/ be propelled into stardom

We'll probably get the first trailer by the middle of next year

Is her right ear bigger than the left? Please no

look at this fucking shit

her family is going to be the end of her, if she doesn't make it out of them.

her brother already "runs" her twitter account, now a family member has made her a god mother at 13 because she is rich and it gets there kid financial security probably.

>ywn be a 14yo chad and be Millie’s instagram bf

That little fuck better not get anywhere near her, she is too good for him

She's not aging well, already.

Sad but most likely true, at least we have the sag awards to look forward to in a month

Who is she referring to?

Why in the fuck would that matter? Are you some sort of ear fetishist?

you know he snaps her little 15 year old fuckboy shit and she loves it and actually wants his dick
and her sister and senpai probably encourages it
and he’s probably aware of the finn saying he doesn’t know him shit because these little kids tag him about it everywhere so he comments the fucking heart
and millie is loving the fallout cus she’s an attention seeking bitch who’s already going the bella thorne route

No, I'm a perfectionist.

What's going on, who's Halsey? pls don't tell me she has a bf I wouldn't be able to handle this shit

actually, you're both pedophiles

is this a boy or a girl

halsey is the annoying indie girl voice girl who’s featured in all those songs

Jacob sartorius, no talent Instagram kid always commenting things on her posts. Nothing is confirmed & the caption is just random song lyrics I'm pretty sure

it’s confirmed he sends her shit a kid like him would send her and she eats it up
obviously they’re not dating or anything like that but it’s still fucked up

I hope she's just being nice and nothing more. She's too young to be dating and deserves better than that twink.

We need to start bullying that kid.

the haters only make him stronger bruh

>no tits
>no ass
>skinny child body
>is probably immature and annoying (this is given a boost because she's famous and rich)

I will never understand you pedos. She is pretty, but she won't be relationship material until she's 18-21. Also she might end up a fridge like Chloe.

why does she do stuff like this

she used to be tolerable on social media now it’s just been bad for the past 2 months
none of the other kids from the show are like this who does she think she is

>bad for the past 2 months
She hasn't even been that active in the last few months and the posts are normal celebrity stuff.

>but she won't be relationship material until she's 18-21
You sir are a cuck (more likely a faggot), if you're not attracted to 16 years old girls.

that’s exactly what i mean they’re carefully curated celeb posts

the other kids kinda just carried on posting like they’re not trying just to boost their career or shit like that

She's currently 13 you pedo scum. Go back to the deep web where you belong.

she’s almost 14 with bigger tits than half of models nowadays relax

There's literally nothing wrong with finding young, pretty, talented starlets, attractive

he must be aware of this now that he’s like on the 56% face knowyourmeme page

school dance 2 qt

I didn't said she is not 13 years old, I was just amazed on how faggot you are for believing that 16 years old girls, for instance, are not "acceptable" because they are under your made up age range.

16 years old girls can be pretty it's just that their immature and annoying. I'm a high school history teacher and I have to deal with these girls everyday.

Gimme back cute younger sister Millie, annoying 13 year old skank Millie is cancer

>Chewie is le 56%
Fuck off

I only got into millie the last couple of months so I missed out on a lot of stuff. But for 2018 I'm definitely gonna try to meet her.

I'll mail her and try and get a signature

this

lesbian rape victim

rude!

Millie? More like Uglie

Reminder that this is the type of person that posts a Millie thread

based millie bro

and millie posting lives on

ay

>plays up the finn thing during press season for publicity
>hits 10mil on insta thinks she's doing fine and tosses that whole thing out
>makes a big deal about deleting the picture
>stops liking anything finn posts even the one he tags her in to congratulate her
>finn couldn't give two shits about the tween posting but millie makes it publicly known she's too good for him
>publicly flirts with instagram celeb brat jacob whatever

what a bitch

Her first major role. The role that got her the gig for Stranger Things. The role that Stephen King commented on that got the ball rolling towards her stardom.

Her role in Intruders where she plays a centuries old psychotic old man sadist.

I want to stretch her little CUNT like a turkey on Thanksgiving day fuck. She's so hot I can't wait until she's legal so I can go and seduce her then fuck her.

Don't mind this I know her irl

She loves drama