Is it seriously worth a watch? Or is it just a meme that its actually good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvLDH-3bURk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will smith is annoying, it;s got cliche ebonic culture all through it. After 20 minutes I decided to skip through it to see if there was any elf waifus, I'm maybe not the best person to ask.

I loved it.

Beware the ((elf))

You use "meme" as a serious argument so no you probably won't enjoy it.

It's pretty good, especially if you like fantasy world-building. The potential for cool new shit is there. I just hope they continue to build on it.

It's better than a 30%. If you like modern fantasy like Hellboy or Dresden files and aren't bored to death by buddy cop films, I'd say give it a watch.

No, it's trash. I don't get why this film gets threads with 100+ replies daily.

do you have autism?

It's a solid 6-7/10 depending on how much you can tolerate a standard Will Smith performance.

See this here, OP
vvv

That's the Elven Internet Defense Force in action. Ignore their shills, they get a tharni for every post they make.

FAIRY LIVES DONT MATTER

Why don't you find out yourself instead of asking random strangers you fucking autist

It's only popular because the critics hated it and Landis being currently under fire for sexual misconduct

In the beginning, God made all races equal.But elves are more equal

Its a solid 7 and its entertaining enough to pass some time,and they have some really qt elf chicks

I really liked the worldbuilding and universe. It was good and makes me crave more. Would love a tv series set elsewhere like in Orleans or NY.

9/10 for me. I watched it alonside Blade Runner 2049, and I liked this so much more.

it's literal trash for absolute brainlets

Don't listen to soyboy critics saying it's literally the worst thing ever and don't listen to all the sjw/ pol fags latching onto whatever political race statements they want to see (if you want). Its fantasy world is the best thing about it.

It's worth a watch, OP. In the beginning the orcs seem like an insert for blacks in a world where the black lives matter mindset is correct. However, they then turn into actual orcs. Watch it, enjoy it. Trust me, OP. I am user, I speak the truth. Convert, become Catholic, save your soul, also.

>((elves)) get called out
>thread gets deleted

NOT A SINGLE DAY WITHOUT ELFISH TRICKS

Anyone notice how awkward Will Smith was when he said the Illuminati line? Stuck out like a sore thumb.

HAHhahaha
Get it???
it's orwellian

Bright, Blade Runner 2049 and Valerian are my top movies of 2017.

Is there anything worse than a human who hangs out with orcs? Fucking traitor pieces of shit, we fought them 2000 years ago and now you degenerate fucks hang out in their clubs and worship their culture.

No fucking wonder the elves do so much better than us, at least they're pure, stick together, and actually have their own distinct culture

>IT'S GOOD CAUSE IT CALLS OUT THE (((DA JOOOOOOS)))
Sup Forumstards once again not realizing how this movie is literal lefty propaganda. memes aside it's a really bad movie.

Unironically good, 7-8/10

Critic detected

>Lefty propaganda

Care to explain how?

>Fucking traitor pieces of shit, we fought them 2000 years ago and now you degenerate fucks hang out in their clubs and worship their culture.

How can we compete?!

It's a Sup Forums fantasy movie, basically Sup Forums's wet dream. The only thing missing are little girls.

>roasties getting ORCCED

I missed that

it was gay

Where were the female orcs?

There was one in that club area but that was literally it.

It's unironic kino

fukken parasite eve and shit

There was one in a pink tracksuit outfit who's husband was being beaten by cops. Also some other user posted a decent looking extra bts photo of a femme orc in the other bright thread.

There's one in the scene before they arrest the guy with the sword, she's wearing a wig

the races are actually amalgamations to keep it ambiguous. the elves are a mix of jews and wasps, and the orcs are a mix of blacks and hispanics

to answer op's question, it's actually pretty decent

>tfw no tikka gf

No one likes female orcs. Not even male orcs.

Would you date someone who had been with an orc before? At least 40cm. Think about it.

It has cute psychopathic . Close enough.

I loved it.
I saw one user liken it to fifth element and I can see that.

Elf sluts belong to the centaurs and ogres

there were also two who race mixed.

I don't think any female can come back from being orcc'd

They are also super strong. The difference between a man fucking an orc and a female fucking an orc is that a man can't hurt the female orc.

Also you are 100% dating down while dating an orc. Unless you into drugs why would you even fuck around with them? Y

Elves are fit for only one profession, and that profession only.

"no"

how alpha do you have to be to satisfy a female orc sheeeeiitt

it was mediocre

This opens a whole world of imagination.
You could do a Legend of Zelda meets 8 mile with an elf boy protagonist. Imagine Kiss but with Elves.
Panahu, a fish race we have yet too see. If you daily back the clock to prohibition era you could make something similar to the Goon.

The elves hate this movie you didn't hear this from me

think about it. Orcs are hated. They can't get decent jobs. They live in the slums. Any human is like moving from a third world to a first world country for them.

>Unless you into drugs why would you even fuck around with them?
My brain only registers orcs as orcs. Fucking one is preferable to fucking an ugly woman.

Wtf female orcs are beautiful

sure but they are used to 9 inch minimum

what if my orc pool boy is giving it to her on the reg!?

>not having a Brezzik poolboy

It's a good concept oversimplified and executed as a gritty buddy cop film. Pretty unentertaining.

reminder elf and human women were literally made for orc cock

I meant for a human female. Why would they ever downgrade for a male orc? There are giants around if all they care is big dicks

Captain Late and Boy Tardy

It's another below average movie that Sup Forums forces themselves to like because it isn't Disney

They did not have time for ice cream. Especially not eating it on the way there.

I only watched it because there were some reviews that gave it 0 points, F and 1/5.

I thought I was going to get a campy terribad movie but instead I got shadowrunlite

Fuck man, the bright world really has limitless storytelling possibilities. I really hope the sequel moves away from cops in LA tho and focuses on other races in another place.

>The BRIGHT future may not be what you want for him

damn, fucking keeping the MAGIC FOR THEMSELVES

No one asked you desu. You just decided to answer all by yourself.

meme

Max landis and David ayer if you are seeing this please make a tv series on NY that's the perfect cop fantasy kino

big boy can't even keep his suit clean.

It's a solid movie

I was the first and therefore by natural law the best post. I gave him the lowdown whereas all I've seen since is a diluted version of my extremely insightful and concise critique.

Holy shit the attention to detail is bizzare humans make mistake and elves don't wew lad

look at their psa
youtube.com/watch?v=PvLDH-3bURk

I wonder if it turns out there are WAYYYY more human brights than they let on

>wands cannot grant HUMAN wishes

oh those fucking sneaky elves

That scene where the cop talks about all a wand can do.
The only thing we see is just a big weapon.

>The only thing we see is just a big weapon.
it also resurrect Jirak 2.0

>its dangerous! its just a weapon! dont touch it!
>literally brings the dead back to life
GEE, I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS POST....

Ok guys hear me out, What if we make a site called ORKED.com c'mon guys trust me #litty #fairymemesdontmatter #vodkaisright

2/10 apply yourself

>Sup Forums shitposts about blacks being orcs
>Hollywood actually makes a movie about it

This has truly been a wonderful year.

who gave Sup Forums a wand?

Basically the only people who hate it are spics that are mad they're portrayed as the gangbanging rats coming out off walls that they are.

I'm sorta spic and I loved it. Half brazilian.

It's really brilliant in a lot of ways.
They actually made a black man/white woman couple with a mutt kid and Sup Forums is dead silent about it.

It's because in reality, Sup Forums doesn't care, they care about the grand social problem in itself, which is laid completely bare in this movie.

GAS THE ELVES
RACE WAR NOW

Spic means mestizos doesnt it? Brazilians are mulattoes I thought.

the wife had a similar role in house of lies where the black guy was also kind of white (didn't like dealing with niggers)

No idea, to be honest I don't know much about american racist slang.

But I'm on board with mulatto, heard that before

I waited all year to say out loud what my favorite movie of the year for 2017 is, but I'm calling it a few days early. Bright is my favorite movie of 2017.

mulatto isnt racist though. I hear the people in Sao Paulo hate the mulattoes

It's a 7/10 fun dumb flick, and it's literally hurting The Last Jedi despite (((critics))) doing their best so it's /ourflick/

There's this one but she's M I N E

>I NEED YOU TO TAKE YOUR FAT SHREK ASS BACK TO THE VEHICLE AND DRIVE THE FUCK HOME TO FIONA

line of the year, desu

give orc gf