What are some movies where the bad guy wins?

What are some movies where the bad guy wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
reddit.com/r/hapas/
reddit.com/r/AsianIdentityWatch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does this mean?
shes mad he's not touching her peepee?

I don’t get it, do nice guys have small hands?

why can't she laugh out loud?

hmm..is she implying that nice guys are all thin wristed and pasty?

i don't get it

women purge when

Real life.

No, she's saying it's creepy and disgusting. Only chads are allowed to touch her.

Any Transformer movie

She's just broadcasting her contempt for contemptible nu-male feminist allies
They have to know they're revolting so they stay in line

What it looks like when a nice girl touches you.

>pasty
she is saying they are whitebois

>me on the left

pale
weak
thin

She’s saying nice guys are chickens.

cheep cheep cheep cheep

Why did women decide to collectively mock nice guys. I mean they are pathetic but why them ? Why not rapists or wife beaters?

>6'4 with 8/10 face
>hung dick
>treat woman like shit and if they start to fight back just show no intrest in them and they will come begging
>this works 90 percent of the time

I feel bad who ever fell for the nice guy meme, you losers dont deserve pussy

So she's saying cocks are nice guys?

Fug.

Femanons/bots feel free to answer this.

Because rapists and wife beaters tend to be high test and women love it.

Women do no seek niceness in men.jpg.

what are some movies about unsung heroes?

How autistic are you people lol

>give girl attention
>she becomes more distant and rude by the day
>ignore her and give attention to other girls
>first girl immediately starts sucking up to me
Why

it's exaggerated now since the internet being mainstream means every girl has over 100 "nice" guys beating down their virtual door every day.

She's saying she doesn't want to get touched by a cock

Women have an intellect of a child. If they don't have something, they want it, but as soon as they get it, it stops being desirable.

>6'4
Lmao off you go little manlet

Extremely Underrated desu

Well if you are proficient enough to recognize this you fuckin retard try to take advantage of it. How? I couldn't tell you.

>5'8 with 5/10 face
>below average dick
>treat women with respect and try to be caring and corteous and they will come begging
>am a millionaire
>this works 100 percent of the time

wooooow

>tfw you make the screencap

This is true for both sexes, but moreso for women unless they are like a 10/10 model who finds an ultra chad.

White people basically
Women prefer black or mediterranena men

>don't give any girl attention
>can't tell if any of them gives me attention or is interested in me because I simply ignore them all the time

that's the kinda spot I am in right now

Too bad that community was banned, what are some incel movies?

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your posts right but to clear any possible confusion I think the post you're replying to meant that there is no nice girls because they're all hollow shells.

too much work id rather just jerk off and read a book by myself

But he did not touch her. He did NAAWt

It meant that they are alone and have no nice girl who loves them you dumb cunt motherfucker

Because wife beaters intimidate and arouse women.

Same boat. I don't know whether to just straight up ask her if she's free today or not cause I'm autistic and feel like I'm getting mixed signals.

Yes, I understand that. Just means that it's sad on multiple levels.

It's not too much work dude I'm trying to save you for fuck's sake. If you've established a position of power, which you have apparently, that's more than half the battle.

No they don't study after study has debunked your cuck fantasy mate.

I know what they meant bitch but it's not a feels post and fun is not allowed, fuck you and your family

reddit is full of bizarre fucking niggers, i love the insecure asian ones.

reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
reddit.com/r/hapas/

this one is just one guy making countless threads a day:
reddit.com/r/AsianIdentityWatch/

"nice guys" are pussies who won't take charge
they're chickens

OP's image is basically correct. Too many "men" think they can get laid from beta-orbiting, being polite, always worrying about agreeing with her, not rocking the boat... It's boring, submissive behaviour, it shows a lack of confidence to be different/challenging, and it's always has a passive-aggressive undertone that "She SHOULD be choosing MEEE cause I'm SO NICE". That doesn't mean that being a horrible prick is a good thing, but at least horrible pricks aren't treading on egg-shells, saying all the "right" things, being a male-feminist, being a shoulder for her to cry on, judging her constantly and being offended that this doesn't result in her wanting whole-body-shaking orgasmic sex with you. The age old advice is true: BE YOURSELF. Not because you're a stud, or you're handsome or amazing, but because every other version of you is FAKE and FAKENESS is unattractive and OBVIOUS to women, who are geniuses are social stuff and see it coming a mile away.

We really need emojis on Sup Forums.

That wasn’t the original poster

I tried taking charge once. Almost went to jail for rape accusations.

>2018
>not raping

r/incels was really banned? Is that true?
I wouldn't know because I don't go to reddit.

Their definition of nice guys and the male definition of nice guys differs. To them, the "nice guy" is a pathetic beta trying to "charm" his way into her pants.

Most of the cuck and ir shit is one half-asian dude forever assmad.

Tetsuo the Iron Man.

>boohoo I'm a nice guy because I'm a shy weak crybaby who is too scared to ask a girl on a date, why don't I magically get dates, why am I a virgin??? Women are fucking stupid sluts

Nice guys are literally cancer

I just went there and it says banned, I didn't know what it was before a few minutes ago. Apprently theres still one called inceltears making fun of incels.

You're probably right.

>implying i enjoy engaging in the social fencing involved in this
>having to 'battle' someone for their affection

it's all so tiresome man...

OH NONONONO

it's probably multiple people, /gif/ for example just became shitting grounds for people with racial complexes, it's really autistic

a lot of "nice guys" ask women on tons of dates, they just cant get past that first hurdle

>>boohoo I'm a nice guy because I'm a shy weak crybaby who is too scared to ask a girl on a date, why don't I magically get dates, why am I a virgin???
Nice guys sound a whole lot like women

got me good

Dull guy, dull vagina. Exciting guy, excited vagina. Dummy.

All your male ancestors PURSUED women
You're a geneitic dead end, and a pussy

lmao how fucking triggered do you have to be to make this pic

/gif/ needs a hard purge.

about as triggered as you'd need to be to spam blacked advertisements while refreshing your vpn on Sup Forums

a reminder that toshiro mifune is the only attractive asian man

Try being better looking next time. Or Not living in a cuck country

>normie
>not normalfag
Thank god we have a word that really separates the Reddit diaspora from Sup Forums neckbeards

Men shouldn't have to compete for women like animals. It should be arranged.

Competition is natural and healthy. The weak should fear the strong. The best men should get their pick of the women. Only the weak disagree

tfw i wish i wasnt a coward who is afraid of social situations

ive faced life-threatening events with less than 1% of the fear and anxiety that hits me when talking to a woman i want

I smell cognitive dissonance, bettendorf

Please no.

that's just because you know your'e trash and want to die.

It would be logical if violence and murder were legal, but its not. Therefore male competition is flawed

>trying to start or maintain relationships
no thanks

Yes I fucking agree with you dude, but you are in a good position. You have to see that you are in a better position and it's possible dude.

this

thanks man

we're all gonna make it i hope

>mfw I'm a backup man for two girls

>no source
t. butthurt wh*te

you should have seen /r9k/ on christmas. some rogue mod was deleting every thread. they thought they were shutting down the robot again. i was seriously concerned some of those guys were going to an hero

No they don't you delusional roach.

Just admit to all of your rape fantasies then.

>enabling those kinds of women ever