Wasp/Janet Thread

Post best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/4401638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Post best girl
OK.

>Marvel decided that a liberal mouthpiece was better than this sweet piece of ivory

>Best Wasp
>Best Hank
>Best Hawkeye
>Best Hulk
>Best Avengers

Man EMH was great. But leave it up to Marvel to fuck up a good thing.

Holy shit, the series had a comic?!

Yes.

It's because they're making a new movie with Hank Pym's daughter as Wasp, so they need to make Hank's daughter the Wasp in the comics too, so the five people who decide to buy comics after seeing the movie won't be confused.

Well, fuck marvel

Can someone post the mutant Janet threads?

Janet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Teen Titans character

wasp in that show quickly got really annoying.

I prefer the Disk Wars Janet above all else. She's cute.

The Avengers Academy mobile game Wasp is great and her and Hank fuel my student/teacher fetish along with my OTP so it's amazing.

>spoiler

Waifufags gonna waifufag, but truthfully, Janet is a shit girl. Hank is remembered for hitting her, but everybody forgets she drove him to a mental breakdown before it.

It's a good thing. Too bad there doesn't seem to be any art, lewd or otherwise of it.

Isn't it more the fault of Disney?

Yo anyone got those pics of her in the bikini?

This please.

>wasp stingers
Bless you sir.

Wasp is honestly good in anything she gets screentime in.

giv wasp gf

Best Wasp.

Best Wasp costume.

Has anyone ever drawn best Wasp wearing best Wasp costume?

At least she wore more than just one outfit

Give Wasp a gf??
archiveofourown.org/works/4401638

That was so uncalled and ridiculously edgy.

>Jan not hating Peter
Not canon.

>Thinks Jan should hate Peter

It's not the 60's anymore, man

What this the best showing for both of them?

I'm not sure Janet has ever been really bad and has been pretty great at times, but I think this may have been one of her best.

Carol, well... she was petty enjoyable in this.

Oh my.

What's the story with the wings? I seem to recall they only appear when small, but not why she has them or where they came from. Same with the blasts. Is she also a Mutie?

But Nadia hates Peter.

She let Pym enhance her in the name of vengeance

what's this from?

That seems incredibly unwise, but I guess love does that to you.

Takes punches like a fucking champ

>I'm the one with the big bucks
Cheeky

>tfw waifuism goes too far

So why did Wasp like Hank anyway? I mean Hank's cool but I don't see how someone like Janet would spend so much time going after him.

After reading the Gruenwald Capt America storytime run that explains that last panel, kind of a shot in the gut.

Nadia has characterization problems

Couple of things, she loved being the Wasp, and also had a thing for older brainy types. After her initial must avenge dad phase early Janet was a bit of a thrill-seeker and Hank's adventuring were a romantic notion for her.

Though it was one of the major relationship contentions between them, for Hank being a hero/Avenger was something he had to do, but it was stressful for him and he needed lab time to unwind. Jan on the other hand couldn't get enough and kept pushing him to be an Avenger more and in the lab less. Each time Hank would try to retire from the Avengers, Jan would lure him back in.

I think the important lesson of this thread is that Marvel needs more Janet and less... whatever the fuck they're doing.

Stark and Logan could be in 5 different books at once, so can Janet (damnit!)!

>Stark and Logan could be in 5 different books at once, so can Janet (damnit!)!
This.

Sort of yes and sort of no. Disney put Loeb in charge and midway into Season 2 you saw the Loeb effect on the show. It had some of the worst episodes of the entire series. The forcing down our throats "light" stories.

Loeb could have extended it and continue the series. But no we had to get Avengers Assemble. We had to get movie Avengers and fuck all the good will this show gave us.

She caused M-Day.

Holy shit wtf? That's actually what she said, I remembered it as just her reminding her and triggering Wanda's PTSD not being a massive bitch.

Who says that kind of shit about someones dead children?

Good lord, Janet.

I think it's supposed to be interpreted as the former, and not the latter. The only problem is, Bendis always wrote Janet Van Dyne-Pym-Summers as a massive bitch.

Carol actually tried to kill the Avengers before 2016?

bump

Does janet have a nice rounded booty?

This i guess.

This is the woman who decided to abandon her responsibility as leader of the avengers to fuck Magneto after they all got transported to Battleworld by the Beyonder.

Cute

Wish someone could get the Disk Wars dub to upload. Wasp's EMH VA voices her again in Disk Wars.

Cool

>Implying that Ant-Man and Wasp won't be 60's throwback movie where Richards bullies Hank

Damn. Pym particles.

Dat Shulkie! I'm in love!

Loved.

How hard did this kid jerk off that night?

Was it ever explained why she hated him so much in those days?

did she ever get a figure?