I work as an intern at Disney

Employees are FREAKING OUT over TLJ’s poor audience reception. We’re already seeing the effects of it in reduced toy sales. Are we finished?

Prove it.

Yeah.

Do you get discounts on toys? How cheap do you think a Holdo doll with a Disney discount goes for? 5 bucks maybe?

>I work as an intern at Disney
No you don't

>I work as an intern at Disney
No you don't, you work at Sorny

>intern at Disney
what does that even mean, like, whats your job exactly?

I'm the Nazi hacker Richard Spencer who crashed the rating. I did it because I hate minorities. I am unstoppable and the Han Solo movie will die too in my misogynist grip.

Hail Trump.

I also work at Disney in fact I'm your boss, OP: get off Sup Forums and back to work you piece of shit!

I work for Wall Street Journal, do you mind if we screenshot your post for an online expose we are writing?

be kathleen's pusy slave

My brother owns a toy store. He said Rey figures have been reduced 50%...twice.

Hi Mr. Spencer, I'm from Huffington Post, Can I use your post for this story I'm working on? Thanks!

My step father is the CEO of Toys R Us. He said Soy Wars is basically faggottown and that Disney is gay.

S-sorry boss!

HAHAHAHA Oh, OP.

But seriously, folks. If Solo under performs, and I think it will, will Kennedy be removed from the franchise? Will they wait until after Ep9 to give her a graceful exit?

Post ID

My dad is president of the USA and said the new Star Wars is "is unattractive, both inside and out. I don't fully understand why George Lucas left her for the skekels – he made a bad decision."

I choose to believe this is true as rebellions are built on hope.

Pretty much yeah.

based pusy poster

Ok nigga where the fuck do I buy toys? I checked 6 stores and there is not a single new Star Wars toy except funko pops. Fucking get your shit together, idiot.

YOU COWFUCKER!
You stole my 100% original image from a previous thread, you JEWISH BITCH! How fuck what?

>stole my 100% original image
deal with it, faggot

I'm the president of Funko toys and I'm sorry for the shitty figures we've released.

They sent them back because no one would buy 'em.

You've never worked as an intern before have you? Nobody knows what they do.

>lets kill luke and treat his character like last weeks leftovers, that'll get us more sales

What department do you work in? What kind of conversations are happening. Obviously you can't give away who you are but if you are coming here claiming to be an employee you got to give some proofs

I always wanted to bully Luke (sexually). TLJ was the most sublime bullying he could possibly receive. When he died alone and a pathetic virgin, I rapturously came into my popcorn bucket.

Didn't she make the whole board female?

Sad! Many such cases.