> what's arroz con gandules
> is it common for puerto ricans to have a grandma called abuela santana
> why are there black people in colombia
> why do black colombians have blonde hair
> do black columbians live in trees
> why no mexican flag
> why brazilian flag
> why can she speak english but not spanish dispite growing up around hispanics
> if english is her native language why did she go hang out with hispanics when she came to earth rather going with any other group of people who she is able to communicate with

> why does america have multiple moms
This comic might be retarded but you're even more retarded.

This is The Room of comics

well 2 seconds on google tells me it's yellow rice, peas and pork
honestly is seems like a poorer version of arroz imperial which is yellow rice and peas but layered with swiss cheese, mayonnaise and chicken
Cuban food superior, suck it common wealth fags

Magic lesbians from the lesbian dimension
Rice with peas
Ask the filthy PRs
Why not?
They're not black, and it's probably hair dye.
Artist error
Is there evidence she doesn't speak Spanish?

>Cuban anything superior
The only good thing that's ever come out of Cuba was Celia Cruz and Tito Puente.

>why does america have multiple moms
Because Nicolás has two dads
>what's arroz con gandules
Rice with gandule (pigeon peas)
>is it common for puerto ricans to have a grandma called abuela santana
In the dub, she's abuela Sanviento
>why are there black people in colombia
Descendants of black slaves, also they stay too long in the sun and get roasted like coffee
>why do black colombians have blonde hair
They have dyes
>do black columbians live in trees
No, they live in giant coffee bean bags
>why no mexican flag
Because she's a dumb bitch
>why brazilian flag
Same as above
>why can she speak english but not spanish dispite growing up around hispanics
La misma respuesta
>if english is her native language why did she go hang out with hispanics when she came to earth rather going with any other group of people who she is able to communicate with
Do I have to repeat myself?

>> if english is her native language why did she go hang out with hispanics when she came to earth rather going with any other group of people who she is able to communicate with

They were brown and took her in. This was great for her because they provided the family life she wanted, and now she has people that not only look like her, but also accept her and shared their culture with her.

Cigars?

People only wanted them because of the embargo.

Whos nicolas

The kid with two dads

that kid probably gets molested a lot

gay men shouldn't be allowed to adopt

Post screen caps of dubs
Is it as bad as the english version

This comic has hit so many stereotypical SJW notes I find it hard to believe that it's not parody at times.

I have to ask, with so much Spanish in the comic is it actually marketed as bilingual?

Being a European I know I am not the target audience but the Spanish seems so in your face, people don't talk like that, When I am talking or writing in English, such as now, I don't just randomly replace words with my native language for no reason, to me that is just not knowing the word in English and having to substitute.

You are unfamiliar with the Chicano menace. Real Latinos will never speak Spanglish even if they learn English. But Chi's can't speak Spanish or English so they use a horrible patois involving a mixture of both.

she comes from a lesbian dimension where men don't exist
probably rice with beans except gandula does not correspond to any kind of bean I can find
santana is a common surname in the mexicna and caribbean regions
the whole gran colombia territory (venezuela, ecuardor, colombia) went through considerable slavery based cotton farming and has noticeable mulatto populations
there are indeed sub saharan africans with blonde hair, however none of them really made it colombia
no
because the writer hates mexicans
O N E O F U S
because she didn't care beyond learning meme words and probably because the writer self inserts as her, and the writer doesn't actually give a flying shit about spanish or latino people
because she's a brown gringo from another dimension that suddenly decided she was a latino because latinos were brown like her. she's like an inverse chicano

my turn:

why are you reading this comic

>is it common for puerto ricans to have a grandma called abuela santana
No. They are usually Riveras

Does this mean that America is guilty of Cultural Appropriation (c)?

literally yes, she's an asshole

This a commom problem with white writters trying to write foreign characters

\
She was adopted into the culture at a young age, so she's about as guilty of it as say, Danny Rand.

what are you trying to say, ese? don't try to generalize todos of us characters

guey

So super guilty if you ask tumblr

She wasn't adopted into any culture. She explicitly stated that she was a tourist. It's hard to be adopted into a culture when you're not actually sticking around.

>Kid looks nothing like either dad
D-d-d-d-double cuck!

Desi Arnaz?

Better question: Why are you reading this awful comic?

>Try to write poignant scene of a character adjusting to life on earth
>It just comes off as a child committing transdimensional B&Es and preying upon the kindness of strangers

Ah, Rivera. You are a national treasure.

This is a bait thread. But not bait for people taking OP seriously.

No, this is a bait thread of a more sinister kind.
This is bait for the guy who keeps storytiming "America" whenever these threads pop up.

#3 is coming out, and i'm fascinated to see if this train can somehow find a way to wreck itself even further.

It's like a Wu Song vs random tiger fight and i want to see how it dies from shame after an eyebrow suplex.

#3 is already out, I think.

But the question is.
Why there are no peruvians.
;)

>Why are you reading this awful comic
Hello tourist

Before anyone ask for another storytime

No, seriously, no one likes this comic, why do we keep having threads about it? Shouldn't we be talking about comics and cartoons that we actually like opposed to indirectly shilling this crap?

Is this honestly the state of Sup Forums?

>Hit the post limit again
Sasuga Sup Forums-san

>Is this honestly the state of Sup Forums?
This is how we doooo it

Sup Forums is filled with idiots, user. They only care about bad comics, sure, they may say they want to read good comics, but at the end of the day anons will swarm to bad comics and barely comment on the good stuff.

>Tito Puente
>Cuban
He's Rican, but that's an easy mistake with how closely tied he was to the afro-cuban music movement.

This is a shame, I laughed when Marvel PR said that making people angry gets them talking more, and every goddamm day Sup Forums proves them right.

Imagine what would have happened if more of us would have been talking about Carnage or Flintstones instead of shit they hate.

Poe's law is a bitch.

>> why are there black people in colombia

Colombians are fucking niggers, second biggest nigger country in south america after brazil.

I havent read much of anything with Chavez in it, so I've always wanted to know what exactly makes her hispanic if she's not from our world. And with this, now I know... literally nothing. She's just a culture vulture. The ironing!

Because it gives an insight into the current state of marvel

You cannot tell me that Cuban Boatcars aren't awesome.

I tried to shill Carnage as much as possible when ANAD started. Shit was just good, Vision too.

Chavez seemed to mostly appreciate being fed for free.

Focusing on all the bad and none of the good, that's like looking at Faith for how good Valiant is, or any one of the Harley Quinn ongoings for DC.

I can answer this at least. They are the descendants of slave brought in by the Spanish.

Mexicans want nothing to do with that shit.

The idea of a caribbean nigger being liked by Chileans or Argies is funny, seriously if they hate Bolivia, probably the most inoffensive and country down there, if they bully mexico a country they have no relationship with why would they like a Puerto Rican?

Oh wow. This looks really safe.

Mexico is shit tho.

t. Uruguayan

This is awesome

I loved those episodes of Top Gear.

>That reference
I saw it

>Uruguayan
A literally who country, no one cares.

I live in Buenos Aires and I have never seen a black Colombian even though my city has thousands of them (they are mainly kids in their 20s who work in places like Starbucks or as waiters, and are here because of "free" College). It seems black Colombians dont search higher education as much as the others.

I think blacks are actually the majority in the caribbean, places like Cartagena and Barranquilla, but the cities of the Andes like Bogota, Cali and Medellin have different people.

I went to disney down in florida once and we ran across a cheerleading team with a fair number of hispanic girls in it. They'd have conversations that would flow in and out of Spanish, it was bizarre.

>seriously if they hate Bolivia, probably the most inoffensive and country down there
The fuckers try to stir shit against us every week. They just put a bunch of "elite commandos" in our northern border to "fight smuggling".

We're whiter than you

t. Argentinian

Who would win in a family brawl, Nicolas or Buddy G?

keep in mind that Buddy G also gets help from Socrates

>you will never cruise to freedom in a rocket-powered hydrofoil constructed out of a Soviet surplus heavy truck

Chicanos, Puerto Ricans and just about any US born and raised Latino.

I liked America Chavez more when she breached interdimensional holes with lesbian dancing and pussy farts.

Is this current?

Last I ran across Deadpool outside a cameo was when the planet got destroyed and he was at peace while his family and friends boiled around him.

Fuck off boliguayan.

Columbia has 10% and Brazil has 7%

it is current, Spider-Man and Deadpool, by Joe Kelly. Be warned, it suffers from guest writers that make up filler issues, but it's been my favorite comic on my pull list for a few months now

Mongrel multiracial people is considered black in the real world

deadpool books are generally good, like Marvel makes an effort for him.
well, at least Deadpool, Deadpool and Spiderman, and Uncanny Avengers which just ended and I dont expect good things from the new writer.

Kelly and Duggan actually like the character and writing him so I usually trust their works. The moment I saw Kelly's name on the announced creative teams I knew this would be a great comic
issue one also gave away a free copy of the Vision #1 in the physical comic, it's a damn shame more people didn't support Vision

>An autosomal study from 2011 (with nearly almost 1000 samples from all over the country, "whites", "pardos" and "blacks") has also concluded that European ancestry is the predominant ancestry in Brazil, accounting for nearly 70% of the ancestry of the population. "In all regions studied, the European ancestry was predominant, with proportions ranging from 60.6% in the Northeast to 77.7% in the South". The "pardos" included were found to be predominantly European in ancestry on average.[15]

This book is like a Marvel financed Tails gets Trolled. Thats why its so popular here.

user Blacks are recognized by the Colombian government as one of the three official minorities of Colombia along with Natives and Gitanos (gypsies, because gypsy scum crosses oceans now).

Also the reason there are blacks in Colombia is because there are literally blacks in every country in the Americas that borders the Atlantic except Canada and Argentina. The slave trade brought blacks to all those nations to work on plantations. All the blacks in Colombia tend to live on the Atlantic coast as a result- that's their version of the Deep South.

One drop rule monkey

OHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Things work differently in latin america, one drop rule is the opposite in direction and mestizos team up with whites and asians to fuck over blacks and natives

i doubt that

Mestizos in specific countries work with whites, I don't mean that argentina teams up with peru to gangbang bolivia.