Is this one of the worst episodes of The Simpsons ever?

Is this one of the worst episodes of The Simpsons ever?
>Yet another "trouble in paradise" episode
>Solely centered on Marge being the typical cunty wet-blanket she is
>Marge hates Homer for being Homer
>Marge later hates Homer for not being Homer
>Realizes she loved Homer for being Homer al along

I'm almost certain this exact same plot has been done before

Simpsons did it.

There was A Tree Grows in Springfield, where Homer goes through a philosophical crisis because he broke his iPad.

I have no idea cause every modern Simpsons episode blends together to me

Imagine seeing Doug do this.
Imagine seeing Dexter do this.
Imagine seeing Rocko do this.
That's how fucking bizzare Modern Simpsons is.

That's not Boys of Bummer

The Great Money Caper actually makes me upset watching it.

You know which episode really upsets me? The one where Marge pays some girl to be Lisa's friend because Marge doesn't want her to be friendless like her.

It's an ok episode overall and has a couple of nice character moments but to hear Marge give up on the idea of ever having a friend other than Homer was unintentionally horrible. iirc, they don't even revisit the subplot of Homer upsetting her like that. They don't show that she's happy being friends with Helen, Luanne, Ruth Powers etc... nothing.

It's fucked up.

>Surfs up!

The Simpsons were cancelled in 2000.

Never watched a new full episode ever since

I can't wait for them to finally divorce when the show ends.

>they're probably writing a 2000s version of this for Season 29

>the Simpsons will never end
>the Simpson time line will keep rolling along
>today will become the flashback time
>gags about college Homer joining an anti trump march to woo college Marge
>gags about preteen Homer playing pokemon go
>gags about Homer's mom campaigning for Hillary 2020 and meeting Abe just after he's been unfrozen from WWII (also good timing for referencing the new Apple presents Disney's' Marvel Universe^3 NEW Captain America reintroduction)

>tfw you were younger than Bart when the show premiered

>The Simpsons were cancelled in 2000.
all universes have Simpsons right now, the ones where it was canceled have rebooted it at least once.

Yes, the repetitiveness was somehow even worse, and the writing was poorer than usual (the logistics of the bet were terrible). Usually I can ignore that but it was so by the numbers. What's the point, it was going to end the same as always.

Also, Julie Kavner's voice is getting noticeably worse.

Lady Gaga

Pretty sure I'm now older than Homer is meant to be in any of the flashbacks recounting Marge's pregnancies.

Only 13 episodes are being made from the ground up for season 29, with the season 28 hold overs that adds up to 18 episodes so it is dying off.

Nah, the worst one will be the time Bart became a drummer because whatever, and Lisa decided that meant she had to give up Jazz because whatever, and then Lisa fills the attic with wild animals because whatever, and then one of her animals bites Bart which keeps him from playing the drums because whatever, and then they organize a huge benefit concert to get money for surgery that will restore Bart's arm but instead he commits fraud by using the money to create an animal sanctuary for Lisa's animals because whatever, and the status quo is restored because whatever.

That was the worst fucking episode, nothing else will ever compare.

>Imagine seeing Doug do this.

YOU
BROKE

M Y

I P A D ????

You know what I hate more than Fox raping the Simpsons' corpse? Fox making ads with clips from the first ten seasons and cutting them in a way to make it appear as if the Simpsons are a shitty politically incorrect controversial show like Family Guy. It makes my blood boil.

Fox has never done that.

>Also, Julie Kavner's voice is getting noticeably worse.

This. I almost get the feeling she'll completely lose her voice before her death.

In my country it does, I see those ads every day. The ad narrator literally says "Meet the most politically incorrect family of America"

I am sorry I had to let you guys discover this hell, I thought it was a global phenomenon.

Then you made it up, I have never seen such adds.

Then you made it up, I have never seen such ads.

Is Family Guy politically incorrect? I thought it was the same "politically incorrect" as 13 year old boys are.

lady gaga is worst

There was a recent episode that was a sequel to Camp Krusty where its like the week after Bart and Lisa get back and they are traumatized by the camp and have PTSD.

>In my country it does
>implying what happens in 3rd world shitholes matters

Unlike OP's episode that was a good episode.

They're not all bad.

>Apple presents Disney's' Marvel Universe^3 NEW Captain America reintroduction

Fat Tony getting killed and replaced by Fit Tony was worse in my opinion.
I've never felt so insulted, but that may be because Fat Tony was my favorite character.

After all, can't have a new character take over his spot or idiots will be confused.
Fucking status quo bullshit.

Why am I surprised every time I'm reminded the Simspsons is still a thing?

It's like, I would've assumed that everyone would've gotten completely bored of it by now and moved on, not even out of spite just because it's been milked dry, but nope, apparently there's still enough consumers out there to keep it profitable.

I hope one of the main VAs dies soon. Seriously, they've earned their rest. It's time to put the old Simpson family out to pasture.

>Muh timeline, WAAAHH
faggots, off yourselves

the ONLY true answer

The one where everyone becomes a cunt to Marge for dying her hair grey is also a very shitty episode. Also Homer becomes a pick up artist in the b-plot

OUR MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS!

Also, haven't they already done this episode?

>Solely centered on Marge being the typical cunty wet-blanket she is
>Marge hates Homer for being Homer
>Marge later hates Homer for not being Homer
>Realizes she loved Homer for being Homer al along

So what was the coat of paint to make this episode different to every other episode like it?

Not quite, is right

obnoxiously dick-sucking a celebrity is terrible. Actively tormenting a child to kill himself and torment him some more is atrocious. Whoever wrote the later should infact be crippled, because you just made a lot of money writing some horrifyingly distasteful shit.

So... every episode of The Simpsons?