Can't we just receive this instead of nu-wars?

Can't we just receive this instead of nu-wars?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKvMyruPTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv8tYdGTQdY
youtube.com/watch?v=pD4YUEd18R0
youtube.com/watch?v=GXk6TYQd4K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This game still exists, just go play it instead of bitching about movies made for children

If Disney thinks they've wrecked the Star Wars brand I wonder if they'll go crawling back to the old EU. It would be a way to win back the hardcore fans.

I FUCK YOUR ASS!

They won't ever go back to the old Legends continuity per se.
But they do regularly recanonize individual parts of it. We might just as well see a canon content set in the Old Republic era

Uh, what comic is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv8tYdGTQdY

youtube.com/watch?v=pD4YUEd18R0

youtube.com/watch?v=GXk6TYQd4K0

I wouldn't mind. If they fucked it up I could simply walk away for good with no regrets. I'm only conflicted because of the EU and Kotor universe.

Fuck this pussy shit nu wars.

>replay KOTOR 1 because I used to love it
>it's completely fucking retarded
wew
The writing is so bad. Taris is even worse than I remember. The characters are jokes.

[something seems to be bothering Carth. Maybe you should speak to him and see if you can get him to open up about it]

Opinions on NuCanon EU? You know, the Marvel comics, the novels, Battlefront II, Rebels... Everything about the events that took place there, such as Operation: Cinder, the Contingency, the Iron Blockade, the Battle of Jakku...
I like it much more than Legends, and I think it's seriously underappreciated.

taris was always terrible, an absolute chore to get through before the main bulk of the game started.

there are pc mods of the game that just cut out taris completely.

Superior game coming tru

just play mass effect instead, it's KOTOR with lessons learned.

except for the shit ending.

>implying this hasn't already been adapted to the Kylo and Rey dynamics

>fuck you, mind your own business, i dont want to talk, why are you being so nosey?
>im sorry, im sorry, im just a poorly written douchebag whiner babby

REVAN UNDERSTOOD SICK TRACKS

>can't we just do the mission? why do you care so much? are you some kind of imperial spy? cause i don't trust you with all these stupid questions

I think you mean having two shit sequels

fuark

kotor 2 > kotor 1
proceed nerds.

best villain coming through

Anthony Hopkins?

mass effect 2 is objectively the best in the series.

Maybe if you dislike everything about ME1 that isn't a FPS, want a completely pointless tonal shift, and like shitty characters like Jack, Jacob or Thane

Should I get it for PC or Xbox?

PC of course.