The Miniaturist

What did Sup Forums think of Anya Taylor-Joy's mini-series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDsczeSPn8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAS?

>Miniaturist
i could show her something she would like

What is this stupid shit? Is the whole show a tease and no actual nudity? What's the fucking point. Stop posting this worthless shit

AYY LMAO

very sexy! bravo anya!

Is she finnish?

britbonger

Damn, those tits are alive

She's about as expressive as a fish.

Who is looking at her face?

it wasn't a very good show desu. the writing was terrible. the characters were shit, the mystery was shit, there was no way of telling how much time had passed at all. in one scene she'd just arrived, then she's complaining it'd been 11 days and she hasn't had cock yet, then it's 3 weeks later at a party, but for all we knew it was the next day. it was only when someone mentioned the date that we got an idea of time. it felt like an 8 part tv series cut down to 2 hours.

not even gonna lie, i actually got bored of looking at her breasts in every scene desu. that's something i never thought id say. no homo.

I'm giving her body of work a standing ovation right now, thanks OP!

British and HANDS FUCKING OFF

She looks kinda like young rich evans

Anyone have the webms of her running in Split?
Thanks.

COCKTEASE FUCKING SHIT

Oh my god

I didn't watch this BBC cuck shit because the one clip they released on youtube seemed to imply she was having an affair with the black servant.
Did that turn out to be true?

No

Anya is 10/10 but this turned out shit.

It had homosexuality
Race mixing
Cuckoldry
A woman choosing to be strong and independent rather than marry the love of her life

It was pure left-wing cancer

No and the servant is also black in the novel it is adapted from
Seems like you need a break from Sup Forums

>Being this triggered by black people
Pathetic

Tbf it was explained that Otto was rescued from a slave ship and he is routinely referred to as savage

I'll watch anything she's in t b h

I just wanna say thanks for defending my waifu
Real classy

looks super interesting

unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnf

.Anya will never tease you under the table at a high profile black tie event that could make or break your career
what's even the point lads?

She doesn't appear to have any traits

lmao thoguht that was gonna be a Black Narcissus style shot where she was peering off a cliff and then its a slow reveal to the floor

WEW

Extraordinary camerawork right there, really bringing out the most of Anyas body of work

Listening to youtube.com/watch?v=UDsczeSPn8o and I see this thread
o boy

It was utter fucking shite. The BBC presented it as some deep spooky mystery and there was none. A boring, meandering, utterly pointless costume drama with layers of contemporary SJW agenda.

Fucking Hell, can't the Beeb just make interesting drama programs without this "muh progressive" bullshit?

AYYYY TITS LMAO

alien tits are the best

The fag got executed.
The coalburner paid the toll.
The stronk woman is left with a business she will inevitably run into the ground.
Was The Miniaturist secretly redpilled?

I have yet to decide if to watch this. So did she show tits ?

I love that chick

No, and don't waste your time, it's truly dull af.

aylmao

Like i would after knowing no tits involved.

have you seen witch and split??

ITT: shows earthlings don't understand

like the book it signaled all the correct political virtues and that's about it.