Injustice 2

Injustice 2 Thread

SPOILER WARNING!
Some folks out there have gotten copies of the game early. If you're hoping to avoid spoilers it may be best to avoid threads until you can get your hands on the game.
SPOILER WARNING!

Fighter Pack 1 Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=mB6BHtwigEA

Everything You Need To Know Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=DrbJizIbqpE

Chapter 1: Story Mode [STORY SPOILERS]
youtube.com/watch?v=YFi2J1RHNfA

Pastebin:
pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Mobile version is out now, actual game will be out on Tuesday. Next Watchtower stream is tomorrow and will be focused on Aquaman, Cyborg and the gear system.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-wqAGZzs8I&
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ya2ARjsmNw
youtube.com/watch?v=GigoofJ36yM
youtube.com/watch?v=5AsiR2HBIr8
youtube.com/watch?v=VQfZLbPX7P0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So why is her skin green sometimes and white other times in this? Is it a shader thing?

lightning.

The colors are completely different, it's not a lighting thing.

Please tell me her skin is more orange than it looks there. PGs suit looks grey in the menu page but is actually white on the stages. I hope this is a similar case.

Can't wait

We've only really seen her in darker lighting so far but she looks a bit more orange in the trailer.

I still can't believe the real Jay Garrick is actually a skin for Barry in this one

Premiere Skins have gone above and beyond this time. Practically everyone is fair game now, so its only a matter of time before we see Ocean Master or something

Not sure why but Freeze is growing on me a little. The lack of a helmet sucks but the all blue skin and bald head already makes it way better than the regular New 52 look.

Why does flash get 2 premiere skins

his TV show is fairly popular

Is there a way to connect your wb whatever account through the mobile game yet
I'm playing it now but can't find how to do it

Does ollie have 2 skins? Or supergirl?

Are we sure that these are the only premier skins? While the current ones are all great, considering the roster size, only having an extra 4 on top of the Ultimate edition ones seems low. It's also odd that Flash (and possibly Green Lantern) have two, while flagship characters like Supes have none so far.I'm curious as to what we'll find come launch.

What other skins are you all hoping for?

Not yet, best to just wait until next week

Off the top of my head
>Bizarro
>Ocean Master
>Donna Troy
>Ted Kord
>Booster Gold (For Hal)
>Owlman
>Ultra Humanite
>Trickster (Voiced by Hamill)

Premier skins will probably function like costumes in street fighter and be released periodically through the game's lifetime.

I'm guessing they're gonna do skins for the more major characters like the trinity later as DLC since way more people would actually buy those as opposed to Jay or Vixen. I fully expect we'll see Bizarre and Beyond skins eventually.

They said it's not done through the WBID this time. There's an option in the settings that says connect but it's grayed out. Presumably it'll become available once the main game is actually out.

Who do think will get the most premier skins? My money is on GL

Superman and Batman, duh.

The JUSTice League.

Jay looks great though.

I fucking wish. We're gonna get Sinestro if we're LUCKY and nothing else.

I really like Grid. If I was the type to like going full screen and spamming my Cyborg balls, I'd play him.

Bizzaro for Supes is all I want.

So anyone have pictures of what everyone looks like with gods/demons shaders yet?

>Sinestro
I think you mean Guy, he seems more likely. But hey Vixen of all people got to be a skin so who fucking knows anymore right?

Not as far as I know

I just want Batfleck

I LOVE Guy and he's my most wanted but what even makes you think he'd be likely. Kyle and John are more well known and Sinestro is the main villain.

No

>Can see Peej's abs and muscle tone in the suit

So, I will drop more or less one hour of Injustice story mode here. If you don't want to watch it, then don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-wqAGZzs8I&

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ya2ARjsmNw

youtube.com/watch?v=GigoofJ36yM

youtube.com/watch?v=5AsiR2HBIr8

Use the spoiler tag to discuss it, fuckers.

those names

I have to say the graphics and cutscenes look amazing for a fighting game

I just downloaded the mobile game. What kind of things would it let you unlock in the console game? Do I need to log in or can I still get them as a guest?

Its because this Is an edit. We havent seen Ivy without the leaf collar oddly enough.

I know. The guy had to use those names in order to avoid strikes. He made one more with the entirety of Flash's chapter and the beginning of Green Lantern, but isn't showing on his channel.

I was amazed, too.

>Arrow
>Supergirl
>As popular as Flash

"Dammit, Damian!" still makes me kek.

>different gear
Uh

The Grid premier skin for Cyborg and gear for whoever else.
Dunno if you need to log in or anything

Based Boon

you mean in comparison to the mobile? It makes sense because the mobile is more restricted so they had to adapt the cutscenes to it

i wonder sometimes if this is what the characters would look like in real life

the closest we really get to see that is in alex ross' work and movies, and ross uses models (and still has some sameface) while movie actors often overshadow the character with their own appearance (affleck can play batman, batman does not look like ben affleck)

Flash's chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=VQfZLbPX7P0

Detective Batfleck or mass murderer Batfleck?

fuck Robert Englund is so godlike as Scarecrow god damn

Both are good

No, when the first chapter was uploaded, Supes and maybe Bats were decked out in different gear. I don't think it was the mobile version.

You motherfucker, stop playing SFV and go back to Injustass.

It's not my channel.

I know, I just wanted to yell at someone. Goddamn.

When you rip a fat fart and your friend starts overreacting.

>using Joker in Chapter 2

Kinda blew their load early.

As if Based MurderBat was wrong?

Better representation of Black Adam outside of comics yet. Usually, they just make him a superpowered thug.

Changing her skin color is part of the customization/costumes

>Peas and Carrots
Did we already know that Batman built Brother Eye?

Well, he did in the comics, so

>COD Gameplays, Street Fighter 3rd Strike Ranked Matches, Funny Home Videos and many more

Oh boy

>title

Well now I'm disappointed Flash's chapter isn't him challenging people to children's card games at incredibly hihg speed.

5Ds, VRAINS

Speaking of which VRAINS, the recent Yugioh season really dropped the ball on going full Superhero.

I mean it kinda is but the protagonist really should have a mask.

Well shit, it was the mobile version. I was hoping it was an indication that gear would transfer to the story mode. The mobile cutscenes looked pretty good, though. I wonder why they even made the effort to change them.

Powergirl and mister freeze are comically short. John has a weird tiny chin, and cheek bones that are too wide.

>Deadshot shoots the Flash

I know this was in the trailer, but it's still bullshit.

Deadshot even calls him slower.

Its because barry hasnt ran in like 2 years.

>Barry is slower
>outruns eobard for a straight minute

pfft

The point was after he gets shot he takes it serious. Seeing as he dodged all those bullets after.

>Deadshot stabs himself to hurt Flash, who has super-fast healing while Deadshot dose not

It was in the trailer, but even more retarded to see here

>Mobile game has Campaign.
>Don't want to play it because it'll spoil the main game's campaign.

Sometimes, you gotta go full retard to catch a superhero by surprise.

Pretty fun so far. Love Dinah and Ollie

>Vixen is just a cheetara alt.

What a waste. the idea of multi-animal moves sounds like it could make for a cool original fighter.

Any chance you will edit all the scenes together into one giant movie?

>cheetara
Like you fucking know the character at all casual

Selina is TOP TIER

Heard Bruce say BE and I immediately said

oh noooooooo

That interaction between Barry and Cold is exactly what I wanted. No matter what their differences, Barry and Cold had respect for each other. After the events that happened with the Regime, it's understandable how Cold would be disappointed with Barry. Sad to see him in this place though.

That's always been something that interested me about the Flash Universe and made me want to read more of him. Seems a lot less dark and the idea of the villains having a code and a kind of playful yeah we do what we gotta do respect is interesting.

I actually thought Mirror Master and Golden Glider were one of the few rogues who didnt die.

Dinah and Ollie really are the best couple in comics and now vidya.

>Shows shit
>New extra deck monster type is shit due to being a thinly-veiled-cash-grab

Not surprised

They don't seem to be following certain events from the comics. Considering the opening scene at Arkham compared to how that went down in Year One.

Still waiting for the Alan Scott premier skin.

They are following the comic yet disregarding and retconning some things as they go along, which is just confusing.

Anyone else kinda wanna impregnate Starfire?

No. Jason, on the other hand...

I feel like Peej has never not looked stunning. It's a bit of a bummer to see her get NetherRealmed so hard. The render here looked so good too what happened.

i wannna seeee more :(

She looks like her hair smells bad and her face is greasy

Powergirl is disappointing desu. No bare legs.

game trumps the comic but does tend to follow the big events of comic like black canary almost dying and alt green arrow

Who the fuck models hair at NRS. How did Peej and Vixen get past testing?

any chance we'll see a sgt rock skin for deadshot?

I'd say Dick dying and becoming Deadman qualifies as a big event.