What ancillary characters or ones from the comics would you like to see as part of the Legends?

What ancillary characters or ones from the comics would you like to see as part of the Legends?

I reckon Speedy (Roy or Thea, though I would prefer Thea) would be a good fit, maybe Mon-El after he and Kara inevitably break up. Wouldn't mind Jessie Quick joining the troop either though the writing team would need to improve at writing Speedsters.

>I reckon
You people have learned to use computers finally?

Constantine
Miss Martian
Katana
Dr. Light
Pied Piper
Ragman

Wait, is Constantine part of that show now?
Is he still Constantine or did they change his personality to better fit with the rest?
That show was baller

Learn to use google tard.

Yes... Us people

Nah unfortunately. There will be an animated show on CW Seed but.

>Dr Light
So long as its the Earth 1 guy they mentioned that one time and not Barry's ex

Has Linda appeared on Flash any this season?

Don't think so, hell I can't even remember the last time we saw Iris doing her job

But how else are Wally and Linda supposed to hook up?

Superman. Teasing him so briefly in Supergirl was just a dick move. I want more than two episodes of it.

>Mon-El after he and Kara inevitably break up.
Supercorp FTW!

Wally is too busy fucking Jesse Quick.
Linda didn't appear since early season 2 of Flash.
I liked her more than Patty and Iris. But I forgot what they did with her. Like wasn't her E-2 evil counterpart running around "naked" or was it reckoned with Flashpoint?

I miss constantine that show isleagues better than cw's other shit

I don't know if that's DC's doing or not.

He's coming back for the Supergirl finale.

If you were going to rotate the cast of Legends, I'd make the new ensemble...

>Vixen
>Steel
>Firestorm
>Mon-El
>Jesse Quick
>White Canary
>Rip

It's tough to say about Mick, though, since I love him and he wouldn't appear much on The Flash. And with Snart KIA, he won't be appearing much either sadly. As for Atom, idk.. I don't want him back on Arrow. Maybe he can go team with Black Lightning when that show comes out.

>Teasing him so briefly in Supergirl was just a dick move

Yeah, why isn't fucking Superman in every episode of Supergirl's own show?!

About an episode after she found out she was gonna die she started getting risky stories using even less common sense than usual (so about lois lane level of competency) and Barry had to save her. If it wasnt for that episode I wouldve thought she quit her job and just gets checks in the mail now since they just dont even acknowledge it anymore, like how Julian seems to live at Star Labs now. If a job isnt directly tied to part of the plot tv shows silently erase that part of someone's life.

After Zoom almost fucking killed her she left to live with relatives and has not evem been mentioned since

I just want Roy back dammit.

They are desperately trying to work Kamandi into an episode.

Jonah Hex will get another episode in season three. Probably the time traveling version from 'Hex' to shake things up.

Most of the Supergirl cast will be involved in the November crossover this time, so J'Onn and Mon-El are likely if they're back next season. I know they want Clark there too.

They have cockteased a character from the Timmverse cartoons on Legends as well. It's Terry. In the suit. With his proper name. No cockteasing on air. Really.

Teen Titans

It was never DC's doing. They don't care anymore. The showrunners have said since the start they are given basically everything they ask for. It's just that at first they didn't ask to show Clark(aside from the fever dream episode as a teenager) because introducing him as a frequent element of the show kind of takes the spotlight off Kara. They wanted to make a show about Kara.