Post yfw Kylo Ren took off his mask in TFA

Post yfw Kylo Ren took off his mask in TFA.

BRUH

My femlust went off the rails

He looked so intimidating in the trailer, out in the snowy forest with his venting lightsaber like an angry phantom out to fuck you up.

Then you see he's like a got a school shooter goofy face going on. And that's the last time anyone was intimidated by a Star Wars villain in nuWars.

Him taking his helmet off was extremely sudden. My theatre laughed.

>My theatre laughed.

this

>TFA
>Kylo takes his mask off
>girls in theatre start giggling

>TLJ
>Kylo takes his mask off
>girls in theatre lustfully moan

W I D E

B O I

Mantitis

Shouldn’t have taken off the mask until at least the second movie. Jesus christ the retards writing these movies do not understand suspense and intrigue AT ALL.

Some lady shouted wow in my theater.

My gf unironically got wet

Did you spill your drink on her?

It would have made the faggots who wanted a rehash even more angry
>wha- vader doesn't take his mask off until the very end, FUCK THIS MOVIE

What a pisspants peter.

What was the point of his mask? Vader's was to help him survive.

Me on the left

Because Kylo is mega insecure and wants to be seen as a threatening Vader-like figure. Of all the problems NuWars has, his mask really isn't one of them.

not mfw but literally me irl

It was to point out that Ren was a wannabe and will never be a real sith.
An important theme if these movies meant anything.
Unfortunately knowing how callous JJ is, he was probably just making fun of the fags who show up to these movies in costumes.

>mfw

>PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON

Isn't that pretty much the point? They're trying to show that he's an unbalanced teenager who gave into his shitty feelings because of the world predetermining his future for being a shit. Star Wars is all about destiny and how they are brought up to become who they are.

I laughed out loud

>friendly reminder Disney ditched the mask and gave him the most plain outfit ever so kids would stop dressing up as him for Halloween

>Yfw the little boy moved the broom at the end of TLJ

I literally walked out of the theater.

>really nigguh?

You walked out of the theater at the end of the movie? What a surprise.

nothing because i already knew he was adam driver from the copious marketing that even my hermitic ways couldn't avoid. i hate how movies spoil themselves these days. nobody in the production thought that maybe having that reveal happen in the movie, instead of in the marketing months before it came out, was worth keeping driver's face under wraps?

shit, it would've been better to just play coy about whether they were going to alter his face or not.

>GF
>Had to have been touching her vagina right at that moment to detect wetness so quickly

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEE

Seriously, schnozz like a fucking door-knocker. I was fully expecting that'd be the next meme, him taking off his mask and it's just one giant nose instead of a head.

Should've just kept the helmet on

He did to make Rey wet and it worked

This

is it odd that I think he looked younger here than he did in TLJ

not really

Thanks for introducing me to my new favorite artist.

Yes, it's odd to think an actor looked younger 2 years ago.

Why did you post the edited version?
Also, do you guys like Kylo's hair?

yeah that sounded fucking stupid I'll kill myself

I want to see The Force Awakens where every scene with Kylo Ren has him replaced with an elephant seal.

>Oh my God, he's fabulous!

i dont really give a shit because hes the only fucking interesting character to me in the whole new trilogy

>This how a classic and fine franchise dies.

He's easily the best part of the new trilogy though.

underrated

Other than naked gun what is some Lesliekino?

>avoid spoilers
>no face when he took off mask in front of rey
>pissed they didn't save his first unmasking for Han when I got to that scene
It would've been so much better to finally unmask Kylo and only because his father told him to take it off. Not for some literal who Rey

Police Squad

A god among men.

>Isn't that pretty much the point?
It is, and the fact that most people didn't understand something this basic is worrying.

Does someone have that gif with a guy in blue shirt with his face change in a different face? From fat face with flat nose to face with a strong jawline?

>all these tumblr gifs
FUCK OFF

Help me please

He put his name on it fucking twice, both in obvious areas. What a fucking legend.

This is now a ugojesse discussion and appreciation thread.

#powerful

>it was designed to be shit and hated by the fans on purpose!

Man, what the fuck.