This is Mantis, say something nice about her

This is Mantis, say something nice about her.

To avoid bringing attention to how ugly she is

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/04/26/17/guardians-star-dave-bautista-i-wear-the-filipino-flag-with-pride
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She has a nice head on her shoulders.

what anime is she from

Her antennae seem useful to aboud getting decapitated by doors.

Mantis is cute!

Still looks better than Gamora

She tanked that flying lump of Ego pretty well.

Why the hell they didn't give her eyebrows? I mean in the comics that's avoided by the big ass yellow rings around her eyes, but the MCU version, along the negro features, is just hideous.

She's great to bully

You think Ego dicked her? I mean, his entire thing was trying to knock up as many alien qts as he could

>if it's literally anything but preventing decapitation by doors, I win
Most underrated moment in the movie.

>implying she isn't the result of one of his dickings but he kept her around because she was useful

She is probably his child, but while she couldn't control the light she did gain some abilities. She probably has some form of connection that lets her powers effect him.

the hottest woman on the film and you can't see her face and the whole movie is full of jokes about how ugly she is.

I want to put my cock inside her mouth.

She is beautiful [on the inside]

Don't fall in love with Hapas, my dude, they are fucking crazy and borderline suicidal. Whites and Asians just don't mix.

she's a qt

Mantis is not for sexual.

I thought from the trailer that Quill wanted to use his pelvic sorcery on her

Honestly, if you bully Mantis she probably wouldn't know it with her being a social retard and probably autistic.

that's what make bullying her fun

how would you bully her, my guy?

Just saw the movie. She is a QTπ no matter what Drax says. I just wish she was green.

I've never been one to ship, but I want the end game to be her and Drax together despite their disgust of each other

>the best mix shouldn't mix

are you retarded?

>quill wanting to fuck his half sister
Just like my chinese cartoons.

>best mix
that's not black men or white women

Listen.. I-I would tell her to close her eyes and open her mouth big! Like really big!!! and then I would put my, this is just too funy, I would put MY dick INSIDE her mouth and then lol and then I would tell her it's a popsicle!!! And she would suck until I cum! and when everything is said and done I'll tell her it was all a prank and there wasn't any popsicle to begin with!

It's like shrimps and strawberries, both great, but mixing em aint fun

I would like that also

That's not bullying user

thats just rape

It's just a prank, bro.

This exchange made me kek hard and I'm not 100% sure why.

Pathetic.
I would flick her antennas to start with, they'd probably be sensitive so it would either arouse or hurt her.

Tell me something Sup Forums.
Not trying to be "i hate fun" guy, I'm not gonna scream "reddit" or anything.
But did you guys really enjoyed the jokes in this movie?
Sure, there were few good one. Mantis' antenna, Toe joke and Tape joke both would be great if just a little bit shorter, few others i can't recall right now.
But they were so many bad ones it hurt me on the inside.
Taserface, "do you have a penis", Drax thinks Mantis is ugly, a fucking poop joke.
Also, I saw this movie packed up with teenagers, who laughed at fucking EVERYTHING.(fucking snickering at yondu's funeral, really?)

Am i >no fun autist or were the jokes really bad?

no fun autist for sure

The jokes weren't great but thy were inoffensive. A couple of them even managed to make me chuckle in spite of myself. The movie was probably the most emotionally resonant comic book movie just about ever, so if the lackluster humor kept you from liking it, you might have a problem. If not, you're fine.

You take Sup Forums memes way too seriously.

Taserface is a real comic character, though.

>don't believe in yourself, believe in the me that believes in you
What did Drax "Missing-a-pair-of-shades" the Destroyer meant by that?

>emotionally resonant comic book movie just about ever
I loved Vol. 2, but nigga it's not even the most emotionally resonant one this year.

Literally an anime character

>he doesn't have daddy issues
>the current year

No that user, but
>"you can't have daddy issues if you don't have a father"
It's not like I'm black I just grew with my mother and hardly see my dad.

>implying that logan wasn't also about daddy issues

Sorry Fox.

Nobody cares about anything X-Men related bar Deadpool.

Lets make a character retarded despite being the teams keeper

>MUH GRITTY MOVIES >:(

>Don't fall in love with Hapas, my dude, they are fucking crazy and borderline suicidal.

You have this kinda wrong and kidna right, let me explain.

1. Drax is a hapa. Dave Bautista has an Asian father + White mother (AMWF). Bautista is the nicest & coolest guy you will ever meet and a rising star. Just saw him in the new BladerRunner trailer.
2. The Mantis girl is a WMAF hapa, and those are the hapas who are crazy ala Elliot Rodgers.

>Drax is a hapa
i thought he was just Mexican

Since we are on Sup Forums, all you have to do is look at the Asian actors who plays superheroes, it isnt a coincendence they all almost have Asian fathers, from

1. Keanu Reeves = Constantine
2. Dean Cain = Superman
3. Jason Mamoa = Aquaman
4. The girl from plays Elektra on Daredevil
5. Chloe Bennett aka Chloe Wang from Agents of SHIELD
etc etc etc ...

news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/04/26/17/guardians-star-dave-bautista-i-wear-the-filipino-flag-with-pride

Forgive me, fellow [b]rodies, for i will stick it in this crazy given the chance

>Filipino
I was half right, they are the Asian Mexican

I'm glad Sup Forums is enlightened about happas.

but she's neither gold nor have sex hair.

Most of the jokes landed for me, but that may be because I like these characters way too much.
However I experienced what you are describing during Doctor Strange, I did not find that movie funny at all.

After watching logan, I found gotg2 to be disappointing. Yeah totally different things, but I'm seeing that marvel is doing the same thing with their movies a lot of the tines.

Just came home from watching it. Too much cgi as always but very pretty.
Good movie, didn't expect all those feels at the end.

And who is adam?

I thought the jokes were overall good, although there were a few like the ones you brought up that felt a bit too juvenile.

>I DON'T WEAR A JETPACK BECAUSE MY NIPPLES ARE SENSITIVE!
hilarious

She's got a great personality

Moments I smiled:

-Yondu and Rockets faces during warping
-some Draxx jokes
-Baby Groot going berserk

Whole Tazerface thing was (cannot put it anyway) the most reddit thing ever.

Anyone feels like first 30 minutes or so are absolutely horrible (up until they crash and Russell picks them up)?

There is joke every five seconds and action is way too fuckng hectic.

I thought that it was hilarious that tumblr had a shitfest about Drax calling her ugly, and equating it to calling the actress ugly. They seriously can't seperate fiction from real life.

Some hits and misses

Is this anyone's favorite MCU flick?
It sure as hell is mine, I love those characters.

First Iron-Man is still their best movie, it is perfect.

But GotG is good attempt at very bizzare team up, I enjoy it.

Adam Warlock
He's an important character in the infinity war story, but he'll probably be part of vol 3

>he doesn't like gold girls

I want to deposit my spermatophore in her cloaca

I dunno man, my aunt got an asian husband and had two daughters, one is a honor student, the other is a total mess, so I'm guessing it has more to do with the way you raise them than genetics.

>Complaining that a comedy movie makes jokes

Why do you bother watching ANYTHING?

The funniest part is that even if she were ugly by human standards, they would still have a shitfest about unrealistic beauty standards.

> Mantis will never ask you to sexually experiment with her.

I liked that not because it was funny, but because it explains why Drax never wears a shirt.

Ego as in ego the planet from green lantern? But that's DC.

I thought it was fine. It was easing your in to things. Like, the arcade stuff was brilliant.

Also, I really don't know why, but the way Rocket goes "You want some batteries" and Drax's really loud laugh made me laugh.

Just knew from the Mantis´ first encounter with Drax, that she will be Sup Forums´s new girl of the motnh and I am only 3 month around here.

I'm Marry Poppins y'all is hilarious

Looks like marvel got the rights back.

>bar Deadpool.
deadpool was subpar lmao break that 4th wall rendum humor

>But did you guys really enjoyed the jokes in this movie?
About half of them. The other half I thought they were trying too hard. Not because of the jokes, but the rhythm. I could see a joke coming from a mile away so when they delivered it I just went "yeah, there it is".

Doctor Strange has the most forced feeling humor of any of the Marvel films. So many of them didn't really mesh with the tone that Strange's character was setting.

Especially disappointing since I actually really really liked the overall arc with Strange, and that final shot of him contemplating his broken watch, implying he's come to the realization that certain things should be left unfixed.

Are you kidding me?
>Mantis looks like a cute anime girl.
>Have some respect!
Thank you!
Dank right, nigga!
That's disrespectful!
My nigga!
Tbh, yeah.
Lol. I'd say this was unfunny because rape, but this had a setup and punchline, so I did laugh a little bit.
>Three clits user?
>I don't have enough hands for that,
>god_damn.gif
>Autismazing!

I wanna clip off her antenna and stick both of them in my urethra and pretend my dick is a rabbit TV antenna to pick up shitty public access channels.

Exactly my thougts.

>yfw its called the fourth wall because the fouerh "wall" on a stage is towards te audience

>Drax and Mantis are both played by Asian actors
>Both characters are also autistic
What did Gunn mean by this?

>both are the most lovable characters

Guess they won´t complain.

Anyone notice that she's touching Drax's sensitive nipples? God, I really hope someone got fired for that blunder

She's using her powers to make them less sensitive at that point

>Yondu and Rockets faces during warping
Go watch Ice Age instead

underaged fag get out

Basically the same thing

I'd like to remind everyone that Mantis was a DC character for a short time. How many others can claim to have survived crossover?