Gwyneth Paltrow is a very talented actress

Gwyneth Paltrow is a very talented actress

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UG9_j_aFlU
theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/06/chris-martin-coldplay-superbowl-gwyneth-paltrow
christianpost.com/news/chris-martin-dakota-johnson-confirm-relationship-with-romantic-paris-getaway-211531/
youtube.com/watch?v=u6Oej7K469I
youtube.com/watch?v=UjOsT_kUygo
youtu.be/3Vt0d9YlTC4
youtu.be/mKOO2oNGVcI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1DUMVt7NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flat ass.

fantastic legs, I want to lick them

t. Shallow

why do women stand like this?

Post a pic of your skin color w/ timestamp

t. Harvey Weinstein

post more gwyneth pls

Her legs and feet are immaculate.

proportion >>>>>> size. fuck off with your flabby cottage cheese 'THICC' preferences.

t. neet nigger

Gwyneth as Pepper is the most beautiful woman ever in any movie.

THIIIIICCC

SUCC

limekino

holy shit post more

toenails are too big

Hmmmmm....like a ripe lime

Whats it like to be gay?

You could literally be perfectly healthy with just the eggs, beans, rice, and kale.

go on

innit

youtube.com/watch?v=5UG9_j_aFlU

she was a 10/10 in her teens/20's. then she met chris martin went all vegan and lost her ass.

fun fact: she was Chris Martin's first gf
He specifically started a band because he was an old virgin and thought that being in a band would get him laid.

Crippling lordosis

muh dick

>He specifically started a band because he was an old virgin and thought that being in a band would get him laid.
Bullshit. Sauce now.
No way did he lose his virginity to Goop.
R-right?

feet kino

why do more women suffer from lordosis than men? why dont they try to correct it?

When you purebreed a bitch, do you try to correct the intended effect?

Imagine her arches on your face.

A real human bean

>muh goop

this is 100% true

Shes so pretentious. I'd still suck a fart out of her asshole though.

So sexy it hurts

What is a dinner party? Just when you eat dinner? Why is it called a party then???

A gathering of adults where they drink wine and make small talk, all of which is centred on a three to five course meal that the host makes.

It's a house party for mature adults

I don't know if she was his first fuck, but he says she was his first gf and he started the band to lose his virginity.
theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/06/chris-martin-coldplay-superbowl-gwyneth-paltrow

because you invite interesting people

america btfo

>this perfect without nail polish
damn

whats wrong with this

seems pretty accurate desu

They don't have actual lordosis, they're just pushing out their ass. Look at the soles of the shoes she's wearing, that's the entire point

>theguardian.com/music/2015/dec/06/chris-martin-coldplay-superbowl-gwyneth-paltrow
christianpost.com/news/chris-martin-dakota-johnson-confirm-relationship-with-romantic-paris-getaway-211531/

t. underage

Nice quads user, if true really feel for the poor bastard she had ridden half of HW by the time he met her

MURRIKA BTFO

>Gwyneth Paltrow
ummm her name is goop

A dinner party is inviting many friends to dinner. Everyone gets tipsy on wine.

Nice try nigger.

their kids would've been perfect

Not enough pictures of her hairy arms

or get 29 cans of beefaroni and eat for the month

Look at that ginger slam piggy

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

Does beefaroni have real beef?

Hitler would've gassed both of them

youtube.com/watch?v=u6Oej7K469I

Reminder that this is a thing

please keep posting if you have more user

This too
youtube.com/watch?v=UjOsT_kUygo

>The other trappings of newfound stardom barely seemed to register. Martin was a virgin until he was 22, and in the early days of Coldplay allegedly pursued fellow pop stars Nelly Furtado and Natalie Imbruglia, with unconfirmed rates of success. He rarely drinks and doesn’t smoke or take drugs because he doesn’t like being out of control. Fame and money were interesting to him only in the sense that they served the bigger project: becoming the biggest band in the world. “Being nice is a lot easier when you’re loaded,” he said in an early interview. Hardly driving a Roller into the pool.
Christ, he's what would happen to /r9k/ if one of them accidentally became a rich superstar.

Graham is honestly the best show

Every time I look at this pic I just can't justify the pricetag. I mean it's obviously baity, but there's no way that's $29 bucks unless she shops at fucking Safeway. That place is more expensive on purpose.

This shit would be $20 tops at Frys. Possibly less at a Wal Mart, but all the Wal Marts I've been to have shitty produce.

Imagine being underneath them.

Haha a virgin until 22! Can you even imagine that?

Is it wrong that this makes me like her more?

I second this.

lol fucking gross

I can understand getting off to pics like this if feet are your fetish, but this kind of seems silly
Do you also fap to pics of disembodies tits?

no wonder Goop divorced him

Paltro, like Theron, is one of those actresses I've never fapped to, because I never thought of them as hot - but then once in awhile you see a gif like this and you're like;

>Oh, yeah, she is actually hot.

I wonder if Brad got to fuck her in the ass.

she only did missionary and refused to give him a bj

not that user but i acutally prefer pics like when it comes to feet pics

Australian here. That would be ~60 bucks here.

That's like 45 bucks American I would guess. Our food is cheaper than the U.S.

BUT - that's based less on the food she has purchased and more HOW she has purchased it. No poor fags here by 500g's of rice. They buy the big fuck off 15kg bags which works out to dirt cheap over time. Same with black beans etc.

I know, cause my family was poor and we bought our meat direct from the farm. The big deep freeze and buying a whole cow with some other families saved us literally hundreds of dollars a year.

dont get foot fetish desu
what makes a good foot

I can imagine her either as a prude who only does under the covers missionary with the lights out or as a a nymphomaniac into degenerate shit

There's no way those peasant offerings are $45 bucks. The staples are dirt cheap if you show anywhere that isn't Safeway or Whole Foods.

what the fuck are you talking about? that is a fantastic pic

id like to put my weiner in there

She's still a virgin

Have some hairy legs

shop anywhere*

It's different for everyone.

Some like toes, some prefer soles or arches. Some like bigger feet, some like smaller. Some prefer even certain colors of nail polish.

good skin complexion, pretty toes, sexy arch

are you for real?

compare these

to these

Why even ask user. Even if someone can clinically dissect their interest in feet and explain to you exactly what makes a perfect foot, would you be able to understand it?
You don't ask the shit eaters what makes a particularly good-looking and tasty pile of shit either, right?

>Pursued Nelly Furtardo and Natalie Imbruglia

My early oughts dream girls.

He didn't get to fuck them. No way.

youtu.be/3Vt0d9YlTC4

youtu.be/mKOO2oNGVcI

same thing with me and Kristen Bell... until I saw this gif. Then I became a fan

she's a decent singer too

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1DUMVt7NY

>i can understand you being attracted to feet, but why do to masturbate to pictures of feet?

titsguys are such brainlets.

and it doesnt show the best part with her ass

The rice and black beans - she's bought brand name small sizes, things like that add up quickly.

>>i can understand you being attracted to feet, but why do to masturbate to pictures of feet?
Yes. I like legs but I'm not gonna fap to a pic of some grill's zoomed in leg you fucking retard

hes right