OUT OF TOUCH CRITICS BTFO

UNMASCULINE critics don’t get it, JUMANJI is a RAUNCHY and FUN christmas romp made FOR THE FANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HLNktX-e4fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING BASED
#BlackAdam OUT

Does he post any deadlifts or squats?

What do soyboys think of Dwayne?

Is this real? :O

Why is the Rock physically larger than he was 10 years ago?

fuck you you're so cool

they hate him for his LITY toxic masculinity

No, because Jumanji 2 has better CuckedTomato scores than TLJ, also it a better movie.

>What do soyboys think

who cares, the Rock is a cool guy.

>its

I honestly use The Rock to know what movies I should miss. I don't hate him as an actor, but he has never been in a good movie.

The Rock is the only wrestling faggot to take more steroids after quitting wrestling...wtf...

>Pain and Gain
>The Rundown
>Fast Five

Just vitamins, exercise, and dat dere celltech.

>any of those
>good movies

Moana

He actually has a whole crew that lugs around trucks filled with gym equipment and a giant tent with air conditioning units and they just set it up wherever he may be. Imagine the cost of that

MONTY

ASS
IN
STITCHES

isn't that what the argument was for Baywatch?
still wont see either, dwayne

Yes, littyposting pls come back.

pure #piss

How isn't Pain & Gain good?

I hope he runs for president. It would bring a new age of hilarious elections for years to come.

I've never imagined him as the smartest of even rasslers. Kane AKA Glenn Jacobs and even John Layfield seem more poised.

these last few years have been hilarious enough. I want to stop laughing.

How long until the lid gets blown off of steroid use by actors?

The election system has been a joke for years. It's only natural that it would eventually lead to popularity contests with mud-slinging. Though I don't think it'll happen since I'm sure whoever the next president is will be extremely poised.

>DECISION 2020
>Trump vs Kanye West vs George Clooney vs Dwayne THE ROCK Johnson vs Hillary
GET HYPE

The Rock is such a retard honestly

>is either a capeshit
>or it is a the rock movie

can't understand how we came to this state

I'd actually enjoy this in a cosmic sort of way

>Jumanji performing better in China than Star Cuck

>Jumanji doing better than TLJ in China
Looks like the Chinese brought their PISSPANTS and were LAUGHING at the RAUNCHIEST little comedy this winter! OUT OF TOUCH critics just don't understand! Get litty

Nobody really cares that much, though.

Probably about same time as trannys like Sandra Bullock, Brooke Shields, Laura Dern, etc, etc, get outed as well.
youtu.be/HLNktX-e4fo

this, his multicultural background is outweighed by his TOXIC masculinity

It'd be a pretty big deal if someone came out and said
>You know those crazy transformations for roles by guys like The Rock, Hemsworth, Jackman, Evans, etc.? They're all on steroids and here are their cycles

>transvestigation
>this level of autism
Woah, I was unprepared

Id love to get on the bruce wayne cycle tbqhwyf

>it'd be a pretty big deal if someone stated the obvious

I wonder how this guy would react to learning that there's no plastic surgery available to hide an Adam's Apple? Like seriously, I'd love to be in the room as a doctor explained this to him

Its like u didnt even read his post. In the future instead of replying you should wait for other people to reply to a post just in case you have missed something!
Alternatively, you could go back to redit

You'd be stunned if you ever talked to normies about their knowledge (or lack thereof) of steroids or fitness in general. A revelation like that would rock their world no pun intended

>uses social media frequently
>posts photos of his food on social media
>posts candid photos of himself on social media
>posts photos of himself watching television (with his food) on social media
>throws tantrums on social media
>over use of emojis
What's happening here is he's taking too much roids and not enough aromatase inhibitors, and all the free testosterone is being converted into estrogen. This is the final evolution of the soyboy

Biggest shock of the year is Jumanji getting unironically good response from critics and fans, get litty

Why do you care?
Why should anyone care?
Mind your own business faggot

>their cycles aren't common knowledge already

>so offended by "soyboy"
>trying to hijack the word by applying them to the wrong people
You are truly a soyboy faggot.

Where can i find the (previous) bruce wayne cycle

PYTHON'S

It sounds like English isn't your first language, so try not to sully it again by speaking you massive retard. Or maybe you are just american

Is it just me or is the Rock literally getting shilled down our throats for no good reason. I can't think of any movie he was a part of besides Fast and the Furious that wasn't direct to DVD garbage.

But critics and people loved jumanji

He's literally the highest paid actor of last year, and second highest this year (behind Wahlberg weirdly).
>F&F
>Baywatch
>Ballers
>San Andreas
>Central Intelligence Agency
>Moana
That's off the top of my head. Baller is an HBO tv series that just finished its 3rd season. Baywatch flopped. The rest are incredibly profitable, huge blockbusters.

Why do you care that he cares?
Mind your own business faggot

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU BAUTISTA KEKS NOW?
KILL YOURSELVES

I legit enjoyed the new Jumanji more then TLJ. Its stupid and its not pretending not to be something its not, and for the most part was fun.

kek

What spastic language do you speak in your country?

>hat retweetet
>15 std.

Okay so back to the topic at hand

I saw Jumanji today and it was fun.

>censoring