Toddlord edition

didnt buy time travel skyrim

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Moffat's_Master_Plan
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Fake_Shada
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Forgotten_Doctor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch adult life skills

Reminder that Kindanonymous and DrChrisE are wealthy bourgeois pigs who went to private schools growing up.

private school was worth the crippling debt, desu and my school was one of the cheaper ones

t.poparena

Put on stream again
You will die in the next revolution

Is /who/ hype for tomorrow?

Will we finally get the Brooker episode under Chibs?

so was the jodie teaser a hint that she was gonna have to look for her tardis?

Reminder JODIE IS NO CUTE

Either could have done a work study program right?

You don't have to justify fuck all to these plebs. It's not your fault their parents fucked up.

I like him being schmucky

Wow, what the fuck is going on in the other thread?

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2.5
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name.

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd.

forgotten war thread

Sexual tension

I think she's talking about the plethora of fake trips.

Psst, put your trip back on.

sneed

Oh, you caught me, you old rogue. Just me shilling for my fanfic. How's it going? Sucked any Moffat cum lately? Or are you still on that David Tennant diet?

I hope Chibbers allows the fan show to die a slow and painful death

Ha! Nice try Mr Anonymous, but I do believe that this here is the samefaggot.

Modded /who/ minecraft server WHEN

You do know that Christel Dee quit the show, right? Damn shame, too; I was really hoping she'd get to appear in series 11, as the Doctor's companion or the Doctor themself maybe.

Adam Orford was in theaters documentary too! He had about 15-20 seconds of screentime.

I missed that one. That one's a bit frightening and confusing desu.

I don't know what you might be imply-icating.

The hottest Doctor is 8, prove me wrong

That's news to me. How's foreignesia treating you thus far, Neo?

Modded /who/ minecraft server FUCKING WHEN

Wtf mate? That's racist, nigger.

Never because we're not 12 years old you cuck but I'd totally join if someone made one

*proves you wrong*

>tfw no modded /who/ minecraft server

Was wondering if anyone else spotted him. My jaw hit the floor. That was one thing I was NOT expecting.

What are we talking about?

>a female
Faggots

are these the fake trips? i refuse to believe this. my brain hurts

I think it's a samefag. None of the tripcodes in this thread match up.

How were you not expecting it? He's been an unmissable part of the Capaldi era from its start. What I wouldn't give for a single drop of his sweat, to ration into molecules I could tease with my tongue for months and months ...

>young
>still bald

try again

I always thought Five was kinda pretty and imagined him to have a well groomed and hairless anus.

Confusing me as well. Let's try to get this thread back on track. Anyone up for a stream?

I guess I just never expected it to see him outside of /who/ or DWSR? Geez whotube there's no need to be so lewd.

she's adorable lads, female doctor is best timeline

>not putting a word in your tripcode so it's easily identifiable.
plebs amirite?
Yea. I kinda noticed. The "newer" or less prolific trips were a bit harder to recognize at first.

>8 will never smile at you

>Adam ”Adamant” Orford
>Adam “More Food” Orford
>Adam “The Sadist” Orford
>Adam “Restraining” Orford
>Adam “Let Me At ‘Em” Orford
>Adam “Jodie’s Roadie” Orford
>Adam “Mummy’s Money” Orford
>Adam “Livin’ Chris Griffin” Orford
>Adam “Longin’ for Langford” Orford
>Adam “Paid Jenna A Tenner” Orford
>Adam “You Had Me At ‘BBC’” Orford
>Adam “The Sandwich Bandit” Orford
>Adam “Heard You’re A Virgin” Orford
>Adam “Cardiff’s Most Wanted” Orford
>Adam “I Scoff At Steven Moffat” Orford
>Adam “I Fap In Jenna’s Napkins” Orford
>Adam “Lock Up Your Daughters” Orford
>Adam “The Reason Capaldi Quit” Orford
>Adam “Doctor Who Sex Reports” Orford
>Adam “David Bradley Is My Daddy” Orford
>Adam “Blow My Loadie Over Jodie” Orford
>Adam “George Baker’s Undertaker” Orford
>Adam “Film Who Actors In The Loo” Orford
>Adam “First I Revolt, Then I Assault” Orford
>Adam “/who/ Wiki Takes the Mickey” Orford
>Adam “At My Hardest In The TARDIS” Orford
>Adam “License Plates To Stars’ Cars” Orford
>Adam “GirlyLetters Makes Me Wetter” Orford
>Adam “Do You Watch Rick And Morty” Orford
>Adam “Bring Me Peter Or I’ll Beat Her” Orford
>Adam “Spank Me Harder, Zygon Clara” Orford
>Adam “I Wish Bonnie Was My Mommy” Orford
>Adam “Fap So Hard In Jenna’s Garden” Orford
>Adam “Snag, Brag Then Put in My Bag” Orford
>Adam “Rape is Bad Unless You’re Adam” Orford
>Adam “Open Your Minge For This Ginge” Orford
>Adam “Less Appealing than Matt Whelan” Orford
>Adam “Thirty More Pics Or You’re A Bitch” Orford
>Adam “If I Had A TARDIS, I’d Go To Cardiff” Orford
>Adam "See Me Next to Whittaker? Pity Her" Orford
>Adam “Ingrid Oliver? Yes I’ve Followed Her” Orford
>Adam “You’ve Got An Audi, Let’s Get Rowdy” Orford
>Adam “Chris Chibnall’s Most Hated Individual” Orford
>Adam “First I Tick Your Box, Then I Dick Your Box” Orford
>Adam “Jenna’s Just Frigid, Not Cause I Was Rigid” Orford
>Adam “Bet You Thought There’d Be No Set Reports” Orford
>Adam “I’d Push Past Kiddies To See Jenna’s Tiddies” Orford

Bets on TUAT's final ratings?

>The "newer" or less prolific trips were a bit harder to recognize at first.

>he doesn't recognise that /who/tube's trip is wrong
Pure irony.

already at 5.7, so 6.3?

WHAT A TWIST

I miss Wang
too bad he's a father now and doesnt care about who anymore

Thanks for catching that user. I'm tripping up right now just to establish that is NOT me, the /who/tube you all know and love from many a /who/ thread.

For what it's worth, I think it'd be really fun if we could build lym's tardis console exploration game in Minecraft, don't you? I ordinarily spend a few hours on the game every day, so I could help a lot.

Jesus he really turns me on.

Anyway, it's my bedtime now. I'll talk to you all some more tomorrow!

Triple mid season-11 ratings easyli

KINO IN THE STREAM!!!

I genuinely don't know what's real anymore.

/who/tube would be under the less prolific category in my own defense. Isn't around too much at least as a trip.
Because parents don't watch doctor who or?

Anything less than 8 mil will be fucking embarrassing.

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Moffat's_Master_Plan
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Fake_Shada
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Forgotten_Doctor

Check out these totally epib quirky new articles!!!

Asking again today, does anyone have a link to the new First Doctor Adventures? I know it's hot off the presses, but if anyone could share that'd be awesome. Can't find it on VK or MEGA.

Hey guys, I'm the newfriend that keeps trying to watch Dr Who and I must know, this series have arcs or every episode is a separate story?

8mil? what do you think this is, series 4?

It's a Christmas special. 8 mil shouldn't be that hard to ask for, especially a regen with Jodie to pull in some normies.

Chibnall killed this man

Depends on what or when you're watching. Depending on the era it's either serialized or series arc bits or hints in MOTW. NuWho has more MOTW type stuff most people find more accessible.

Depends on the episode. Usually a season/series has an arc, but there are standalone episodes that you can watch individually.

Each season of the 2005-2017 series has an arc as well as self-contained episodes, the two are integrated. Some arcs continue across multiple seasons.

Each series has an arc, but it's probably best to treat the series as an anthology show.

doctor who fever ended when matt smith left. normies don't watch it anymore. expect no more than 7mil

Currently watching first season of Nu Who episode 3 (the one with Charles Dickens), this has been the best episode so far, still not that great tho. Will it get any better than this?

Yes.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with ratings?

Because we don't want it to get canceled like it has before.
Yes, a lot better.

because they don't like seeing anything succeed even though we live in an age where ratings don't fucking matter anymore

every episode is a separate story (with some 2 parters) but the plot of the finale of each series is referenced throughout the series.

Better ratings means more money for the producers, more money for the producers means more content of the shows we love.

The show got canceled because the BBC hated it and JNT was incompetent as fuck.

>Because we don't want it to get canceled like it has before.

yes we do

bring on big finish DIAMOND AGE

yeah, that and the fact that the ratings at the time were (and remain) the lowest doctor who has ever had. even though s26 was near enough perfect, but casuals are casuals.

reminder we only get 11 episodes of doctor who a year from here on out

>Modern Big Finish
>DIAMOND AGE

>Because we don't want it to get canceled like it has before.
There are worse fates. Sometimes things need a rest. Overexposure is a thing.

The final ratings for Doctor Mysterio were 7.8 mil, in a year with ZERO other episodes, if that makes my statement make any more sense. 8 shouldn't be that much more to ask for.

Quality > quantity

Paul McGann merman action figure

Doctor Who might honestly exist for 10 more years, easy.

JNT and RTD sound like Star Wars episodes, is it common for Brits to use acronyms as shorthand for their name?

moff said nuwho isnt even halfway done, another wilderness after that would do the show some good in the long term, i wanna be watching this shit when im old

Return of the Davis

No she didn't. She turned up in the most recent one and I had to turn it off.

And that's great! However, i'd rather see it canceled again than have the budget slashed to the point where it can't compete with other drama. It's always been a low budget affair and that's been a big part of it's charm, but audiences are a little more sophisticated now and won't deal with bubble wrap and paper mache monsters. There's nothing wrong with DW being relegated to prose or audio for a few years if and when it happens. It will open the doors to new writers and ideas like the original wilderness era. I think it's kind of shackled being one of the BBC's flagship ips.

How does someone so physically and morally repulsive have the self-confidence to continually harass famous people? This makes me angry because I have no self-esteem whatsoever and would cross the street to avoid meeting someone I admired for fear of making a fool of myself.

>Are we going to crash into the sun?
>Probably.
>Like Icarus.
>Uh no, Icarus' downfall was due to hubris.
>Wot?
>Excessive pride.
>I wonder what my downfall is?
>Being a dick?

fucking kek

She is too cute guys I can't take it

>another wilderness after that would do the show some good

The Wilderness Years was a very special time. The BBC didn't realize how valuable Who was an IP, and was rather lax with the rights. That's why we got all those crazy spinoffs. BBC Worldwide may not be as forgiving.

>rather see it canceled again than have the budget slashed to the point where it can't compete with other drama.

As far as I can tell, the budget's been upped for this series. And Who's never had a problem with low budget.

>it's kind of shackled being one of the BBC's flagship ips.

I have a feeling that the makers of the show would seriously disagree. They always wanted more budget, and more time. Series 5-10 had many problems, but being too uncreative wasn't one of them. Those series had an extreme mixture of different approaches and plots.

>There's nothing wrong with DW being relegated to prose or audio for a few years if and when it happens. It will open the doors to new writers and ideas like the original wilderness era

There's a flaw to that thinking. What allowed the VNA's and EDA's creativity was: allowing a slushpile of submissions and allowing even relatively unfamous people to write, as well as allowing extreme experimentation, and being lax with the IP.

BBC Worldwide, even if Who is no longer on air, will probably not let go of its flagship brand so easily. That being said, I have hope that the new 13 novels might allow some creativity.