What are some movies about climate change?

What are some movies about climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/global/globe/land_ocean/ytd/12/1880-2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post unbiased proof of climate change right now

I usually don't mind Trump but even I cringe at what he says about climate change

there is none, it’s all (((fake news))) created by (((them)))

The Day After Tommorow.

>its real
Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

This guy is an absolute MORON. This IS NOT a meme anymore. Only inbred rural RETARDS could have voted for this JOKE.

>climate change is real
>last winter was the coldest one in Australia in 35 years

Well? Which is it?

IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN YOU BIGOTS

ALSO THE FORCE IS FEMALE.

Depends, does winter in the southern hemisphere mean winter or summer?

>Best troll
>Best bantz
>Best president
>Best timeline

Winter for us is june-august

And the anti-science right will just lap this trash up just to trigger them "libruls"

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. This country is an EMBARASSMENT.

>anti (((science))) right
t. Lefty retard who pushes the transgender meme

Why not move to Canada then?

That way his enemies will lose

Unironically

Because I'm going to stay here and fight and resist. I won't let that fat orange retard destroy my children's life. I will keep on resisting and you can laugh it up but I'm saving YOUR KIDS future too.

>thread about the retard in chief
>Sup Forumssmoker brings up transsexuals
something on your mind sweetie?

>It's US Politics but every time Trump says something retarded it speeds up

you sound butthurt. who hurt you?

There's no way it's possible for this to be genuine, even if he were this stupid his advisors would have explained his misunderstanding using alphabet blocks. He's just manipulating his useful idiot following, like pol-tards

Yes, YES! I am a part of the resistance, just like Poe Dameron and Admiral Holdo!

Didn't this thread just get deleted?

>uguu baah baah people who deny this clearly self evident scientific reality are RETARDS COMPLETE BUMBLING RETARDS did you not see how the world's ice caps melted in 2012 as it was predicted by SCIENCE?
>what? Proof and sources? Why should I post any of that when only retards deny it?
I also think trump is a dumbass israeli puppet but you guys are just pathetic

ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/global/globe/land_ocean/ytd/12/1880-2015

You think the fucking President doesn’t have access to intel about G.W. we don’t? He’s always right retard. Always.

Based Donny

>sorry libruls, but we kinda cheated to win the election so now science isn't real anymore

The Disney shills from the star wars threads get double duty to shit on Trump here as well

Soyboy low T libcuck communist Jew mods couldn’t handle the based God Emperor

>What are some movies about climate change?
They're all in the science fiction section.
Think about that

Cheated how? Did Trump have two presidents campaigning for him?

Climate change and global warming are two separate things, libruls

>all models point that direction
>all recordings show a trend in that direction
>HURR I DON'T CARE IF THE EARTH IMPLODES AFTER MY DEATH, I WANT TO CONTINUE MAKING UP MY OWN "TRUTHS" AND MINDLESSLY POLLUTING BECAUSE AMERICA RAISED ME THAT WAY

>retard who doesn't know what the word "anomalies" means post some nonsense
embarrassing

>He’s always right retard. Always.
QUESTION ANYONE OPPOSING HIM, BUT NEVER QUESTION THE MAGA PROPHET, ALL PRAISE KEK

How long until trumpards start shooting people who disagree with the orange?

An Inconvenient Truth. Which if I’m not mistaken was wildly inaccurate

STOP DENYING SCIENCE YOU RACIST

>libtards actually believe Al Gores autistic ramblings

Unbelievable, and these fuckheads actually think they should be an authority on anything

>Its the end of the world but every time a leftist cries it speeds up

Climate change means hotter summers and colder winters. It causes weather patterns to be more intense.

>global warming = cold

Full retard

Yeah, president Putin

>its a thinly veiled Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums episode

So sea levels will pretty much stay the same as they are? Good to know

Here is irrefutable evidence that global temperature has nothing to do with carbon dioxide emissions.
Bundle up!

>veiled

This isn't veiled at all. Not that I'm not enjoying it, but "veiled" is a compliment.

t. soyboy

>Trump is never right

t. Assmad fake news cockholster

Wow I'm glad I'm not an amerifat. They have to pick between being cucked or being retarded.

>it's a libtard gets triggered again thread

Daily reminder that if you don't lift, you're a soyboy. If you're not physically active, you're effeminate and no amount of philosophical posturing will change that.

what the FUCK is wrong with drumpfy, lads?

Everyone's sometimes right and sometimes wrong, and critical questioning unveils when to trust someone's claims or decisions and when not to.

>the once-great conservative ideology has now been reduced to petty spite

What happened, bros?

le 46 percent approval rating face

Daily reminder that good health goes beyond pure muscle mass, and that muscle mass doesn't make up for a nut sized brain.

Because I'm going to stay here and cry and bitch. I won't let that fat orange retard do anything without bitching about it. I will keep on bitching and you can laugh it up but I'm on the RIGHT SIDE of history, too.

that doesnt matter as long as (((they))) approve him

Want to save our kids' futures? Stop importing 3rd world trash into our countries and disincentivising white births. Fuck climate change if our countries are going to turn into Somalia in our lifetime.

>Please note, Global and hemispheric anomalies are with respect to the 20th century average. Continental anomalies are with respect to the 1910 to 2000 average. Options are disabled when latitude/longitude coordinates are entered.

The "anomaly" is the deviation from the average. Apparently you're the retard who doesn't know what the word anomaly means

Haha, what an absolute retard

Or you could choose not to be a retarded cuckold liberal

>it's a real tweet

>What happened, bros?
liberals were reduced to petty spite first :(
that's politics

>disincentivising white births
Ya da JOOs forced you to sit around and browse Sup Forums all day

IMPEACH NOW!!! WE NEED MORE GOVERNMENT CONTROL AND TAXES TO STOP GLOBAL WARMING

Daily reminder that a combination of aerobic and weight training has been empirically linked to better mental performance.

No but they pretty much bankrolled and popularized feminism in the west.

37.7% at the current moment actually. Disapproval has outnumbered approval since the beginning of February, and other presidents had a similar approval rating in their LAST year before the elections when they were about to be booted out of office, not their FIRST year.

le 98 percent chance of victory face

>We can accurately measure and demonstrate deviations going back thousands and thousands years without any data past a few hundred!

Nice.

>but liberals

Oh right, I forgot about the deflection too

DUMPF WTF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

yeah da JOOOs forced you to respect women

B U N D L E D

But this isn't about respect. It never was. If feminism was about respecting women it'd encourage them to not act like total cunts.

>I'm not dead right now therefore death doesn't real