Critics are cucks!

>entire scenes with no music or ambiance
>random rap music for no reason
>dramatic music wasn't dramatic
>sidelines all the good bits: brights, prophecy, fbi magic division, villains
>cholos some how get major screen time
>3 indestructible elves dies in 10 mins
>suddenly a bright appears

fuck! is this a bad premonition for bad boys 3?

I want to fuck an elf

I had a dream I was watching it even though I've never seen it. In the dream it was one of the best movies I had seen. Something about the action scenes being super genuine and honest.

I might pirate it and give it a chance. I don't hate will as much as people here.

You should definitely get a Netflix account and support them, they're taking (((Hollywood))) and (((critics))) down

>this blatant shilling

This universe makes no sense whatsoever if you think about it. Those didn't just show up. They've been a part of human history for 2000 years, yet the united states aren't even 250 years old. Did everything turn out to be the same as in real life, including the formation of Mexican gangbangers with Spanish ancestery, despite bloody fantasy race wars which heavily influenced the society in Bright? All this wouldn't really matter if the movie would't take itself so seriously.

It's shit but it's getting support because it offends lefties. Plus, Max and his dickriders are campaigning for support since he's been outed as a creep.

why should lefties be offended by some heavy handed "racism is bad" plot?

That's not the plot at all.

i agree, fellow poster who uses our vernacular

I liked it but the third act didn't connect well with what came before and the magic cops don't do anything. I wish we saw more orcs and elves that weren't flipping around. Hope they make a sequel or a TV series that expands in it.

Opinion discarded.

Wilesesque, you could say...

>Directed by David Ayer
>Written by Max Landis
Kek

Five minutes into the movie, Will Smith teaches his daughter a lesson about racism. I can understand that you get confused, since his character is all over the places and constantly switches from hating orcs to being the only non racist character in Los Angeles.

Mediocre movie. Has the intelectual level of a Fast and Furious movie. Sup Forums everyday more pleb.

Probably the worst movie I have ever seen. Should have known what was coming 10 minutes in when they feature Joe Rogan’s podcast.

Do women really watch Joe Rogan on their laptops in the morning, or only those white women married to based black men?

Because the movie kind of tries to get you to draw parallels between the plight of blacks and the prejudices that the orcs suffer, except then it goes and portrays the orcs as the worst possible black stereotypes when they didn’t have to at all. The orc cop that is there to show that he can be just as capable at the job end up proving that he rightfully deserves the brand of “diversity hire” being starting the movie as being incompetent and continues to display his ineptitude throughout the rest of the god damn movie.

Factual reminder that this movie is shit AND Max is an ugly pervert who should go to prison.

All these soy tears

I got so fucking mad at the shrek reference. No way in hell that movie could have been made in a world like that. How is it possible that a race that lived as long as humans and has a shared history spanning 2000 years JUST NOW has it's first cop?

this kino wasn't for soyboys explains all the seething in this thread

>this is very likely a real article in the Bright universe

>Balim Goldmountain

Would have been much better as a Shadowrun movie

Are the critics mad because this was low key red pilled about race and multiculturalism?

The elves are totally jews!!

Based!

Around Elves, watch yourselves

>how is it possible that a race that lived as long as humans and has a shared history spanning 250 years JUST NOW has its first black president?

>>how is it possible that a race that lived as long as humans and has a shared history spanning 250 years JUST NOW has its first black president?
>A president is the same as a cop

>intro song like it's some cheap TV series
>the song is something like "we're a broken people"
>people are unjustly racist against orcs :(
>black male with a white wife
>no my daughter, mommy said a dumb thing, all races are equal

Very subtle, dropped in like five minutes.

>"Hey man, Mexican still get blamed for the Alamo"
My first thought was immigration a problem in this world.

Anyways the dark lord was 2,000 years ago. Judging by pic related Orcs came some over from Russia before WW1.

Will Smith wants his daughter to be better than him.

He himself is a straight up racist, and makes no effort to change. I personally don't see him changing for the sequel. The only difference between the other racist cops is his strong morals which he refuses to break.

it's fine
the movie went with everything somehow being the same except with fantasy races now mixed in everywhere, the alternative would be to go full alt-history where society is completely different because 2000+ years of magic and fantasy creatures. Setting it in the middle of modern LA but some things never happened because of the fantasy shit is just half-assing it. The movie went full retard, which is much better than only going half retard.

I enjoyed the shit outta this.

>another netflix shilling thread

Nah this was shit. Avoid it at all costs.

This is one of the lessons of real racism, though. It's a generalization, and pretty much every racist makes exceptions, making excuses like, "Well this dude's not like the rest of them," when the truth is that's the case with *everybody*. No group is without decent, honorable people and no group is without complete assholes.

Lefties don't care for messages like that, because it's not simple, and no one's above it.

Reminder that I love to lactate Giants nipples

Just get the free trial on netflix to watch it then cancel

Hi I'm Liam Neeson AMA

I think you click the wrong thread

I love you on the other man Liam you are the best man
Do pee your pants? Why are alot of your paparazzi photos of you pissing yourself?

This thread is so confusing what's happening

lmao