Character who are LITERALLY you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc03l3zt3t4
youtube.com/watch?v=AewSwHcNvGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Naughty naughty naughty !

Cringe

There’s only one Alex DeLarge, similar to the Driver. Anyone who claims to be like either of those character is autistic

i am this monologue
youtube.com/watch?v=Wc03l3zt3t4

I think that's called projection

I’m Malcom McDowell

>inb4 Rick Sanchez
>Inb4 Elliot from Mr.Robot
>inb4 any genious character

here's a character that is literally you

meant to post this clip
youtube.com/watch?v=AewSwHcNvGw
>tfw too much death

you're a fag that's for sure

intelligent and nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

I literally can’t go outside without getting told I’m the spotted image of this guy

>genious
ROFLMAO

>Implying anyone who comes here could be enough of a Chad to be the leader of a gang and be able to pick up two A+ broads to bring back to your place and take turns sucking you off while you listen to Beethoven

Quiet and Reliable.
Now eat your cornbread.

>That's what it's going to be then, brothers, as I come to the like end of this tale. You have been everywhere with your little droog Alex, suffering with him, and you have viddied some of the most grahzny bratchnies old Bog ever made, all on to your old droog Alex. And all it was was that I was young. But now as I end this story, brothers, I am not young, not no longer, oh no. Alex like groweth up, oh yes.
>But where I itty now, O my brothers, is all on my oddy knocky, where you cannot go. Tomorrow is all like sweet flowers and the turning vonny earth and the stars and the old Luna up there and your old droog Alex all on his oddy knocky seeking like a mate. And all that cal. A terrible grahzny vonny world, really, O my brothers. And so farewell from your little droog. And to all others in this story profound shooms of lip-music brrrrr. And they can kiss my sharries. But you, O my brothers, remember sometimes thy little Alex that was. Amen.
Who was in the wrong here

If that were the case, you wouldn’t be on Sup Forums. This website is filled with insecure shut-ins and neckbearded basement dwellers

>mocks a non-english speaker for making a typo
how many languages do you speak ? Just "American" I pressume ?

*spitted*

UPVOTE AWE YEAH AWE YEAH THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE

For me, it's the homesick poet in Nostalghia. I've never connected to a character so much before.

Id quod futurum est, fratres, sicut finis fabulae venio. Et cum parum fuisse ubique droog Alex, patiens cum eo, et quidam enim ex maxime viddied grahzny bratchnies semper me! Annorum factus est, ut omnia vobis droog vetus Alex. Et factum est omnibus erat, quod me puero. Sed quod iste terminus historia, fratres ego sum puer, non iam, heu, non. Alex sicut in pomis, O, quod sic.

At ubi Puer nunc, domine meus, fratres, Oddy knocky est a me: in quo vado non potes. Cras est sicut florum dulce et conversionem terræ vonny et stellas vetus et vetus Atlas Orbis illic et droog Alex in omnibus his velut mate Oddy knocky quaerimus. Et omne, quod cal. Prohibuit foeda grahzny vonny mundo, revera, o fratres. Itaque ex modicum vale droog. Et omnibus in hac fabula videtur shooms de musica brrrrr labrum,. Osculer, oro, et sharries possunt. Sed tu, o fratres, meminisse interdum tuum parum erat, ut Alex. Amen.

>implying anybody here runs their own business

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

So youre a british faggot?