The great debate

the great debate

Spike. Definitely. Angel was too mopey.

How is that even a contest. Boreanz is way hotter.

Wtf I was just about to start a thread.
Spike >>>>>>>>>>>> Angel
Earning a soul >>>>>> Cursed with a soul

this looks so gay

>This thread again
Spike a soyboy cuck
>this triggers the spikefag

these are the people calling spike a soyboy

>t. triggered soyfan

eh they were both soyboys

Boreanaz tried to Weinstein me (I'm male) so the other guy.

Sure. But Spikefag gets way more triggered in each of these discussions though.

Spike never headlined his own show. He is The Jannetty.

this is true

I love both characters. And as it happens, both actors did a great job.

But if you pressed me, I would say Angel, because I like his story more in general.

>british manlet or hunk o' meat
Gee, I unno.

My vote goes to the cherry popper

Spike has the best character arc and development among both shows rivalled only by Wesley. Not to mention I'd most likely have more fun hanging out with the guy

Did Angel have the best ending for a show that was prematurely cancelled

>the great debate

only if you are a faggot

As a bro, you want both. They both fill a need your gang of friends needs. Angel would plan your evening, be the cool guy that gets you into the club. Spike is the one that makes sure everyone has a drink in their hand, and gets everyone dancing.

Now, if you mean, as a hero? Angel by a margin. He's just more fit for it, despite Spike's passion: Classic Leonardo vs. Raphael argument, Ninja Turtle style.

Or maybe you're asking which one deserved Buffy? They both had their time with her, and they both need to move on. Angel and Spike were good for her, for what she needed at the time. Her end game should be someone less complicated (but still probably magical in some way so he doesn't die so easily).

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these two?

Spike wanted it more.

It's still one of my favorite tv show endings.

>Deserved Buffy
Who cares about Buffy at this point. Angel, canonically got Illyria in the end which is as good as it gets. Spike can have a 1000 Buffys

There's no debate. Spike is the superior answer

come on now you know if your ass was in trouble you'd pick angel to come rescue you

Watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel if you want.
Alteratively, the summaized version
>Vampire and monster slaying shows
>Vampires are not supposed to have souls and they kill folk
>Pic dudes are different eventually, one gets "cursed" with a soul (cursed because guilt) the other fights to regain it after a very long story of misadventures
>Both went through various stages of personality
>Left was a party chad, then an evil vampire chad, then a tortured virgin, then a teenage loverboy, then a cuck to finally a champion
>right was a total virgin poetry faggot, then a vampire virgin cuck, then a vampire badass, then a crippled faggot, then a really disturbed waifuist sicko, then a champion too
>Both fell in love with the same girl etc etc

Man Angel S5 was some serious fucking kino

Just how much of a cuck was Angel to be cucked by his own son? Embarrassing

>The virgin caveman vs the chad astronaut

>the great debate
Astronauts

No user... cavemen always win

Neither. Both are pathetic.

Chad Liam vs Virgin William

Wesley

Spike with soul > angel without soul > spike without soul >>>>>>>> angel with soul

Only fags and women root for either.

Strictly fags root for this one. Easily the biggest soyboy fantasy there is.

Spike. He's a lot less hypocritical about his dark side, and once he decided to "turn good" and got his Buffy and Angel obsession out of his system, he was decidedly more effective. Angel never got rid of his baggage.

>t. I hate everyone

Angel was like Batman and Spike was like Red Hood working with Batman.
>Who cares about Buffy at this point.
Who cares about these shows at this point.

I have zero doubt that a female created this topic so this is the perfect opportunity to ask for tits and ass.

Tits = Angel
Ass = Spike

Get voting.

How to find my own widdle Fredfu?

Not really. Spike blamed everything on everyone else. Angel blamed himself for everything. Neither dumped their baggage.

>spike
>effective

At what?

>tfw Illyria lets him see Fred one last time

you have to be a dimension travelling chad

>soyboy
grow up retard

Not true. He straight up confessed to Buffy he failed to save her when she sacrificed herself to close the interdimensional rift. He even had the balls to call her bluff out when she said she loves him when Spike was about to sacrifice himself to raze the whole Turok-Han army

She didn't need any confession. She saw his incompetence when Doc easily threw him off the tower.

He didn't sacrifice anything. He wore a medal and died because he's a pussy that couldn't live with guilt. Suicide=/=Bravery, child. Making amends is.

>status confirmed

It's OK. You can grow up to be a badass, too!

>he says this as Angel demonstrates the same """suicidal""" plan orchestrated against the Circle of Black Thorn
>the same Angel not considered worthy by the amulet
Ok

But why you moving goalposts though