Apologise

>Do you miss how I expanded the SW lore rather than shrinking it back down to the 1977 scale?
>Remember how you sent me death threats for not lazily remaking my films again for easy money?

I remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efoQS2TISck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, George, you are to blame for all this.

We didn't deserve you George

What is this? The main got to make the PT HIS WAY. He got to change the OT HIS WAY. It's not my fault he doesn't know how to take negative criticism. Fuck you, George.

t. Disney

I'm so sorry, Lucas. I didn't knew it could go this bad. I forgive you.

>I
>expanded SW lore
lol, Lucas never treated EU as his canon
he always thought of it as an alternate universe

George is a faggot.

I have nothing against expanding the SW lore or going in a fresh direction.

Just do it in a way that the movies are good and have actual heart . . . which GL did NOT do.

George Lucas is one of the very few people who I'd actually approach and ask for a handshake if I saw him in person, just so I could thank him for the impact he's had on my life.
Still doesn't make Attack of the Clones a good movie.

I prefer Lucas, but he sold ..

George Lucas was America’s Tolkien way before martins walrus face waddled about. He is a genius and deserves all the respect in the world.

something about his visage is just hilarious idk why

Even with the prequel bandwagon bashing, I've always loved Sith. But honestly, I haven't seen episodes I or II since 2005. I have no doubt of their overall garbage quality as film, but there's still the spark of imagination, creativity, and expansion of the universe and lore that the new films completely lack.

twice the pride, double the fall.

>I spent my life making this series, its my lifes work and after happily allowing countless authors and creators make books and games that expanded this universe together I decided to make a new Prequel Trilogy for us to enjoy seeing it on the big screen
>I knew companies like Disney would just reuse my formula from the originals like the lazy KIKES they are but I love this story and want to show you more of it.
>All I got in return was death threats and told that I knew nothing about the world I created, it destroyed me and I could no longer be part of a community that actively hated me.
>I sold they franchise and a part of my soul too.
Apologise!!

AotC is the best Star Wars movie, and a landmark in digital filmmaking.

No he said its all canon unless a movie directly contradicts it in which case the movie overrules the EU story.

I liked the hierarchy of canon. Now everything Disney puts out is all the same tier of movie canon.

Prequel apologists wishing so hard for some kind of vindication.

Just give up already, it's never going to happen.

So? George was just demonstrating that women are fundamentally weaker and inferior to men when handling pain or mental obstacles.

If you didn't pick up on his clear message then I don't know what to tell you.

Debbie Reynolds died of a broken heart from Leia dying. He is vindicated for how Padme dies, it's like poetry.

>Original Trilogy: The Hero's journey to be the savior of the universe
>Prequel Trilogy: Hero's downfall
>Sequel Trilogy: Women are awesome

It's like Disney doesn't know basic storytelling

This

Thanks to the subtle use of heart beats, it's implied that Anakin was succumbing to his wounds on Mustafar and Sheev used his powers in the Force to take Padme's life from her and revitalize Vader. This ultimately symbolizes that both Anakin and Padme died and from their deaths arose Vader, and also explains how the droids were unable to explain how she was dying and how Sheev knew Padme was dead.

Are you sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=efoQS2TISck

I miss the political dialogue, world building and complex relationships between government structures

Huh, it also means Palpatine wasn't lying when he said "You killed her." He did, from a certain point of view.

George would never ask for apology
The man is a selfless saint
We didn't deserve him

Fuck me

Proving his point. Women attempt suicide more but men are ore successful.

Who set up the lie about all of CG in the prequels? Every fucking film these days greenscreens the shit out of background, but they never told us that all of the ships and buildings were still miniatures. Ther

I watched a marathon of the prequels on Christmas day and they are still absolute fucking garbage.

>implying selflessness is good
You see this is why Star Wars and its fans are retarded.

The EU in all of its stupidity was comfy as fuck.

Do you remember how much the prequels sucked because people let you have creative control?

Most people watching it weren't artists or visual designers and couldn't say why everything looked dogshit and "CG" seemed like an easy scapegoat.

t.brainlet

now THIS is shitposting

It's not a lie.

Yes they used miniatures for some backgrounds and ships (mostly in Phantom Menace, although the lava river in ROTS is an in-camera effect).

That's not the issue. Nobody cares if a spaceship or an exotic planet is CGI. The problem is things like every Clonetrooper being CGI, and almost every set being a green screen even if it's completely unnecessary.

The Phantom Menace is was made in the vein of the original trilogy. They did what they could with locations, props and practical effects and did the rest in post. The other two were made with very primitive digital sound stages and they look horrible because the CGI is completely dated. When you're watching a movie where it's just actors against a green screen, and even other characters in the scene are fake, and it came out the same year as the first Spider-Man, it looks like ass. Obi-Wan and Anakin and Padme and Mace Windu just float on a cartoon background and talk to cartoon characters.

Episode III looked great, and still holds up today. Phantom Menace and AOTC are the ones that look like ass by todays standards

ROTS looks fucking horrible. Phantom Menace has aged the best, by far. It's people who are standing on actual sets.

>contrarian enough to defend this hack
The prequels and sequels both suck.

>sold the franchise in the first place
>boohoo woe is me

fuck off nigger

Some scenes on ROTS look CGI but the rest is pretty well done. The battle of Naboo (and Naboo in general) looks like it took place on WIndows XP and genuinely looks worse than modern video games.

im sorry George

George Lucas problem has always been he started to believe his own bullshit. That he always had a "vision" for nine films and that he had total creative control of films he had other people direct.