Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Han_Solo_Adventures
youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literal who
>meme actor
>meme actress
>lol remember chewbacca????

The movie is going to be about him meeting Chewbacca, lando, getting in trouble with jabba, then doing the Kessel run

If it's any good, this is what it will be about.

unironically this

They shouldn't have started with this as the first-look.

Who asked for this shit? Seriously. Some things should be left alone. Han Solo is Harrison Ford, end of story. Nobody wants to watch an origin story with a Lead who looks nothing like the character audiences have been accustomed to for decades

I like Childish Gambino.

never thought that star wars fatigue would hit before capeshit fatigue

I thought it was going to be the opposite... good riddance anyway, hope capeshit fucks off soon too

No, that's bad, that's the most predictable BS they could pull

you love cock in your ass.

At least the falcon looks a little different instead of being the same shit

Yes, but I don't see how that's relevant.

youre a dumb fuck if you thought pumping one out every year was a good idea

Chewbacca dies

Get some reading comprehension skills, you dumbass spic

>Nu-Wars: Guardians of the galaxy meme extreme. contemporary and current year humor spiced with star wars references and easter eggs

Calling it right now

oh god no no no no no no...

Wow that's who they got to be Lando? How do you go from motherfucking Billy Dee to that awkward, scrawny, fuck boy?

needs more heroic, poorly written women characters

I’m going to make a very bold prediction. I don’t think critics are going to be able to salvage this mess. I predict a 60-70% RT score. They’ve already been exposed over TLJ, there’s no way they’d do it again so soon

he's popular with gays and teen girls. thats the audience they want for star wars now

Han Solo is a bumbling idiot that Emilia Clark has to save over and over again.

>Lando
>Simba
How does it feel that Donald Glover might ruin two iconic characters in the same year?

Fuck you. I say this because I know you're right.

NO, NO LIKE THIS!

Star Wars is loved by far more people than Marlel comics. What disney is doing to the franchise is not love and the fans are picking up on it.

IS that luv?

Fanmade, dumbasses

Fuck you. for being a tripfag

HYPE

You're right with that. I don't know how capeshit fatigue hasn't totally set in for me yet. I guess it's because each movie slightly different enough and because I don't actually care about their constantly rebooted universes.

>when you remember fat dragon queen is in this
OH NO NO NO NO

IS this image for fucking real? It looks worse than a fanmade graphic. It's almost like they are trying to be shit on purpose. This movie is gonna turn out worse than my head cannon, and im sure it will contradict things already established. All I hope, is that this is the one that sinks Kennedy's ship.

I bet han says "I love you" and she says "I know"

Oh there will be,

... There will be

nice damage control, mouse.

Honestly if childish Gambino wasn't there I would think this was some straight to DVD star wars ripoff only dubbed in Spanish.

They've got to get us ready for the eventual reboot & recasting of all the other roles

The Falcon looks different... guess it's time to buy the 1138th Lego Millenium Falcon set

Good God WHY do you have to be 100% accurate with this statement?

And they got literally the worst actress around for it.

Very likely considering her head is bigger than Han's in the poster

>And they got literally the worst actress around for it.
but muh facial acting

Knock it off.

Oh no. This is going to happen.

LET THE PAST DIE
YOURE STILL HOLDING ON

I actually hope that happens now because if they don't include this exact scene it would be a missed opportunity. If they are gonna ruin Han anyway they should ruin him right.

Let the past die!
>Makes origin story prequels.

yeah it was more about how TLJ constantly beat our heads with the idea that the OT actors are gonna die and we have to have our anuses open for the recasts.

What they actually meant was
>Let your expectations of who played these characters in the past die
>we have so, so many more movies to make with them

I have a total normie coworker whose youngest child is a nu-wars fan and even he says she has no interest in a Han Solo movie without Harrison Ford

>not choosing pic related as young han solo
Name a bigger missed opportunity in the history of film.

This would have been so great, it's not fair ;_;

He's probably not either ashkenazi jewish or indebted to one.

Wait, is that he actress with the EYEBROWS?

Emilia Clarke's character does the Kessel Run in the Millenium Falcon.

t. Someone InTheKnow

oh fuck off

Oh yeah, buddy.

>Ingruber
Oy vey that sounds like a Nazi. Remember the 6 gorillion

This is literally what I said about R1, NOBODY asked for it, the only reason it did so well was because fucking fanboys lapping up whatever they got after TFA because STAR WARS IS BAAACK

Gotta admit it's really fucking odd that so many in Hollywood & positions of power are

Remind me, how did Han solve his balding from prequels to new ones?

after the trainwreck of TLJ, wouldn't you want predictable?

>implying TLJ wasn't predictable

Nothing you can say negates the fact that OP's image is fanmade, dumbass.

When he became a successful smuggler, he could afford some plugs and facial reconstruction surgery.

>
>I like Childish Gambino.
Childish Gay-baboono is no longer relevant

Wasn't it always assumed that half the stuff Han Solo was talking about was just bullshit?

Maybe that was the whole point of TLJ being completely "new", but terrible...

Let me get in on this. Source me those images the fan used to make this image. I'm curious to see what they used now.

this will be the last nail in the coffin.

and if anyone is interested in an authentic han solo origin story with good stories, likeable characters and true to character dialogues check this trilogy:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Han_Solo_Adventures

Clearly, you're a fucking idiot.

>this will be the last nail in the coffin.
Uh huh. Just like Last Jedi was going to flop and make less than a billion dollars.

Oh wow, its literally going to be all the stuff that was explained in the 40 year old movies, then reiterated in the 2 year old movie, that was already explained in books and comics!

"Why did you kill Luke, Han, Leia, Admiral Akbar, Snoke and Phasma?"

"CUZ ITS SUBVERSIVE AND YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND!"

Then not even 6 months later, Disney does bullshit that fucking boring and old. The absolute fucking BALLS on these mouse-pricks. All they've got is nostalgia.

so fucking true. Fuck anyone who defends this shit

HAW HAW HAW

>image is fanmade
lmao you stupid faggot. keep eating that disney shit you pathetic fuck.

One of the major appeasl of Han Solo is that he's a man's man. Men want to be him.
Do you want to be that new stupid looking faggot? Fuck no.

More people are falling off the Disney cocksucking boat ride though after TLJ.

Just looked into it, it's actually probably legit. I was wrong.

>classic buddy-cop movie with white protag and black sidekick
Will it make it past the censors?
>hurr they aren't cops they're bounty hunters
Fuck off, it's a buddy-cop movie.

I feel so bad for the character of Chewbacca being subjected to this shit. They just keep using that character again and again and it's inevitable that they massively fuck up and ruin him just like everything else too.

he better start the movie as an imperial officer.

DC is already beyond saving, couldn't care less about that. Once Marvel retires their current main cast I can't imagine giving a shit about those movies either. I don't think they'll make anywhere near as much money after Infinity War.

>nigger as a main character again

Only acceptable if thats Lando

TLJ was better than TFA

>Fuck off, it's a buddy-cop movie.
No, it isn't. Retarded cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4

Oh, okay

yeah shut the fuck up next time you worthless fucking faggot.

>I don't think they'll make anywhere near as much money after Infinity War.
But they now have the entire Marvel roster

shut up indoctrinated fuckwit

I see what you did there..

>pointing out a fact is now indoctrination
God damn dude.

I liked Atlanta but him as Lando just isn't right. It looks like a Halloween episode of Community.

At first glance I honestly thought this was an ad for Rebels or something.

>oh no no no no no
has there ever been a more reddit tier meme ever?

Because you're a tasteless pleb. If you weren't tired of capeshit after Age of Ultron you're beyond saving