Global warming Dromph

Global warming Dromph

WACK 'IM!

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET HIM HANDS ON THE WEATHER MACHINE! DRUUUMMPPFFFFFFF

It's ok to like Trump but if you deny Global Warming, you need some serious education

TWO SIPS FOR BONALD BIP?

what are some movies where the protagonist triggers his enemies until they have a mental breakdown?

Why's that?

BRUMMPPFFF?

you can acknowledge that the climate is changing, as it has done for millions of years, without buying into the wealth-distribution scheme that is (((global warming)))

Yeah and next summers going to be the hottest in history you fat orange moron. Then the coldest winter in history after that until shitheads like this start getting better educations.

>Still not knowing basics of the science he talks about
>Still being the retard with the same meme

Easiest way to spot a moron: They call climate change global warming.

>CLIMATE CHANG IS NO REAL CUZ THE JOOZ JUS WANT YOUR MONEY

>”Climate model projections summarized in the report indicated that during the 21st century, the global surface temperature is likely to rise a further 0.3 to 1.7 °C (0.5 to 3.1 °F) in the lowest emissions scenario, and 2.6 to 4.8 °C (4.7 to 8.6 °F) in the highest emissions scenario.[8] These findings have been recognized by the national science academies of the major industrialized nations[9][a] and are not disputed by any scientific body of national or international standing.[11][12]”

in the seventies it was "global cooling", then it was "global warming", and now its "climate change". they've been moving the goal post for decades.

They're different things now?
I thought 'climate change' was the new term for global warming so they could cover their asses from this kind of criticism. Why can't (((scientists))) get their story straight?

>not knowing that weather is like a pendulum

> coldest winter ever in the history of the United State of America

>likely
Scientific FACT. Drumphies BTFO

if "climate change" is real than why is there ice in my freezer? checkmate you fucking cucks

UUUUUUGH TWO CLIMATES?

BRRRRRIMPF!

back then people thought that the sun rotated around the earth and that sickness was caused by demons
what's your point Sup Forums cuck? do scientific definitions never change?

>In the east, the far east, when a person is sentenced to death, they’re sent to a place where they can’t escape, never knowing when an executioner may step up behind them, and fire a bullet into the back of their head.

Jeez Trump is tweeting some weird shit lately

in the 70's people thought the sun rotated around the earth and sickness was caused by demons?

>CLIMATE CHANGE REAL BEGUZ BILL NYE SAID SO

Anyone has webm of video centered on Colbert's face while he is doing all these Blumpf expressions?

Let's say that climate change is real, and we need the government to enact a carbon tax - which is the entire point of the entire thing, to tax you more: what good will it do if countries, like China, will continue to pollute the planet?

Imagine being so vacuous you base your understanding of science entirely on tribal political affiliations.

"durr the liberals say 2 + 2 = 4 but the real story is more complicated! Check out this blog."

>I want to let people know what uneducated white trash i am.

How is the trailerpark?

>Imagine being so vacuous you base your understanding of science entirely on tribal political affiliations.
But that's literally what you're doing too.

That’s seriously what you took from that?

>weather is like a pendulum

Yes we shouldn't even try

BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING OR ELSE

ZONALD ZIMPH?!

America should just die already

even if it is real, liberals don't care. they just want to kneecap the west. if they did care they would stop buying Chinese goods, because they are the worst offenders, and they would sterilize the entire third world.

Quality thread OP... quality thread.

master ruseman

No? Scientists say global aggregate temperatures are rising and have a logical explanation for such. Carbon emissions which have increased a thousand fold since the industrial revolution. I believe them.

I don't fucking care about what team agrees with what. I'm a leftists but I believe a lot of things that aren't cool with blue team because of science. Like I believe there are genetic IQ/intelligence differences between races, with East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews being the most naturally intelligent subgroup of people, on average. I believe in value of nuclear power. I think the organic produce movement is 98% shit.

You should try thinking for yourself. It's liberating.

The Dark Knight

>in the 70s

Go to Africa, South America, or Middle East and you'll see its still alive and well. But enough about that, have you heard that the Earth is, in fact, flat?

god trump fags are so desperate for validation

go away

THANKS SENPAI

Calm down Stephen. I brought you some scoops.

Might as well not if you're not going to confront these nations. It seems liberals only want to kneecap out country.

Patrician political leaning right here.

>I get my education from TV personalities

Consider suicide. You will go nowhere in life.

There isn't anything to take from it.
>a collective thinks something and other people can't disagree.
It's nothing.

It's settled science. global warming exists. it has to exist. it must be. if you don't agree you are an idiot. It's settled science. global warming exists. it has to exist. it must be. if you don't agree you are an idiot. It's settled science. global warming exists. it has to exist. it must be. if you don't agree you are an idiot. It's settled science. global warming exists. it has to exist. it must be. if you don't agree you are an idiot. It's settled science. global warming exists. it has to exist. it must be. if you don't agree you are an idiot. It's settled science. global warming exists. it has to exist. it must be. if you don't agree you are an idiot.

t. sargon of cuckshed

>A collective
A collective of climate scientists. Can you think of anyone who’s more qualified?

>Imagine being so vacuous you base your understanding of science entirely on tribal political affiliations
projection much? most people believe in "climate change" to some extent. there are very few "climate change deniers" in the literal sense. that being said, people have a right to question the cause - how much of it is man made and how much of it is completely natural? and, if it is man-made, what can we do to stop it? destroying our own economy and giving away trillions just to build wind farms in Africa isn't going to do shit.

>please give me (You)s, please give me (You)s