What is the worst movie of all time in your opinion? Not "so bad it's good" worst...

What is the worst movie of all time in your opinion? Not "so bad it's good" worst, The Room is unironically one of my favorite movies of all time for this reason. I mean actual, unwatchable shit you regret watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Horrible/LiveActionFilms
youtu.be/sk3F1xDRTdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any of the Freidberg and Seltzer parody movies.

These things are an abomination.

Some shitty horror movie called Shrooms

honestly take your pick
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Horrible/LiveActionFilms

>The Room is unironically one of my favorite movies of all time for this reason. I mean actual, unwatchable shit you regret watching.
You just described "so bad its good".

Eraserhead.

There really isn't anything more ridiculously bad than The Man Who Saved the World (Dünyayı Kurtaran Adam), AKA turkish Star Wars.

Holy shit this movie. My mom rented it from a Redbox and my dad and either couldn't even finish it. It's painful and it was even made in fucking 2017.

I give you: American Gunslingers

youtu.be/sk3F1xDRTdw

Birdemic is long and utterly boring and poorly shot and the sound mixing rapes your ears. It does have a few so-bad-it's-good moments. Would not rewatch / 10.

Fug u

Manos is the only movie I've never been able to finish even with Rifftrax.

D-War

Son of the Mask

Fuck that unfunny, ugly piece of garbage. I saw it when I was 11, and I just knew I'd be hard-pressed to find something worse. I haven't changed my mind in over 12 years since then.

This trash is irredeemable. A terrible movie in all aspects.

Cannibal Holocaust, for obvious reasons. But if you just mean in terms of quality, Movie 43. It's almost mentally impossible to get through that film. You can feel everyone's utter humiliation. I still don't understand how they got the actors.

The Last Airbender is astonishingly bad, I could barely get 30 minutes into it

no tlj post yet
wtf tv ? your getting lazy

biodome

I’ve tried to watch the star wars holiday special three times and always have to turn it off

10000 BC

Toss up between Double Down by Neil Been and The Room by Tommy Wiseau. But I think Double Down is just a touch worse.

Both are terrible films. Though at least the room had a competent film crew.

Rough Night

Oh boy do I know what you mean.

Curse of Bigfoot
Nukie
Psyched by the 4d Witch
Birdemic Shock and terror
The thirsty dead
The game (also called the Cold)

Blade Runner 2049

Wilesesque movie. Trips confirm

Probably all the epic movie, disaster movie, superhero movie type shits I would unironically watch in 6-7th grade

I was late to the party

Mine is also caveman: Year One

Mars Needs Moms. It wasn't just the animation. It was the most tonally spastic movie I'd ever seen, swapping from lame attempts at comedy with some of the most unnecessarily dark shit that could possibly be backpedaled for a happy ending.
All of this while being monumentally obnoxious and unpleasant to eyes and ears alike for its entire runtime, including the credits, which could be the worst credits sequence in motion picture history.
I personally consider it the worst non sequel ever made, unironic or otherwise.

The Last Jedi doesn't even deserve "so bad, it's horrible". There are movies so terrible with concepts so questionable that you can only wonder how production was able to swindle numerous investors to provide any funding, and it can't even rise to THAT.

idk, i've watched countless terrible horror flicks and the one that sticks out as the worst is thankskilling. it was made to be "so bad it's good", but it even fails at that

>There are movies so terrible with concepts so questionable that you can only wonder how production was able to swindle numerous investors to provide any funding, and it can't even rise to THAT.
Only because we already know the answer. TLJ is like an alien specimen: we have to isolate it in a laboratory and study it closely.

Just Year One. Don't insult the vastly superior Caveman via association.

every normie says the same thing

I actually got the theater to give me my money back this movie was so awful

Probably Rampage. But I love Uwe Boll and Postal is one of my favorite films

the ultimate brainlet detector

Plan 9 is boring as shit. So are Inland Empire, Paranormal Activity, Fourth Kind.

Then there's the super-cringey "comedies":
Biodome, Garbage Pail Kids, Love Guru, Corky Romano, Little Nicky.

Nothing with Willem Dafoe is bad.

Boll can easily be enjoyed ironically.

>I LYKE AKTURZ

Meet the Spartans has to be up there for me.
One of the two times I've ever had a theater to myself, the other being for Casa de Mi Padre because we Americans hate reading with a red white and blue passion. MtS was empty simply because it was total shit.

>i am gay 4 him so he iz god
Why did you see meet the spartans by yourself? everyone else was smart enough not to

Trips don’t lie.

Lynch is a hack and anyone who genuinely enjoyed Eraserhead has a dumpster taste in movies

Fuck cucktino for causing so many hacks to crank out movies like this

Honestly felt offended after watching Ultraviolet.

>unironically loves biodome

What do i mean by this?

Either the 2005 Willy Wonka or the 2005 King Kong.

Came here to post this steaming pile of cow shit

My god this was a fucking atrocity

NATAS: The Reflection.

It's some of the flat out most boring shit I ever watched. I was even more disappointed since the tape's slipcover advertised it being hosted by Elvira but there was nothing with her. There's a reason this hasn't been put on disc.

>Why did you see meet the spartans by yourself? everyone else was smart enough not to
Lonely high school idiot at the time and was willing to visit a kinoplex to watch almost any garbage. That movie made me stop doing that and be far more selective.

Your reading comprehension skills are poor,
or maybe you're drunk.

Most of what tim burton has done in the last two decades is trash

The problem with newer "so bad it's good" movies is their self-awareness. It ruins the whole effect and comes off as lazy. The whole enjoyment of a "so bad it's good" movie comes from the passion and good intentions the filmmakers had in it.

Young Adult, still to this day, my chick won't let it down that I chose to watch it in theaters.

I was really sickened by Trainwreck, but I think that has more to do with the nefarious way in which they had the gall to so obviously pay off so many critics before the film was mass released. The whole thing reeks of corruption and it is shocking that no one has bothered to investigate it.
What's worse, is that people fell for it.

Still, John Cena and Collin Quinn did a good job which stops it from being truly awful.

I remember going to see his planet pf the Apes movie in the cinema, I hated every second of it.
Such a terrible waste of a decent cast and all the costume talent
His Alice movie is fucking disgusting and it is one of the biggest grossing movies of all time, normies are retarded.

>His Alice movie is fucking disgusting and it is one of the biggest grossing movies of all time, normies are retarded.
I never understood the unconditional love for him. Was it just because he worked with Johnny Depp so much?

the most recent one was tfa. i turned it off 30 minutes in

Any comedy that isn't funny and is just trash. There's nothing worse than a movie that's supposed to be funny but isn't. When movies from other genres are bad they can still be entertaining and/or funny for different reasons. When a comedy isn't funny it's truly a disaster.

Fat, Mexican goths watched Nightmare Before Christmas once and they'll never shut up about it.

Dark Shadows

Just horrid, unredeemable trash

Manos

Nice quads
I think he had a vision at one point
Beetlejuice and a nightmare before Christmas are solid and his Batmans were decent. though Ed Wood is the only film by him I really like.

disaster movie was fucking garbage

Came here to say this, another one would be The Happening
Not to pick on M. Night Shyamalan

Love that movie

This, I hate any movie that hams up its low quality and budget and does the self aware bad movie thing. Thankskilling is 100% that and it ruins it entirely

>Not to pick on M. Night Shyamalan
why not

The room is a good movie it's not a bad movie a bad movie is a movie who can't entertain you hence why films sole purpose is to entertain

I hate Sharknado because of this too.

"Sicario" (2015), extremely dishonest and cynical filmmaking, very hostile to cinema as an art form.

>dishonest and cynical filmmaking
Meaning what?

He's never seen anything pre-2000

A movie called Envy. It starred Jack Black, Ben Stiller and Christopher Walken and not a single moment in the entire movie was funny or interesting or thought provoking or good in any way.

that new Transformers

Transformers 2 and Jurassic World were absolutely awful in every way. I have no idea how anyone with even the slightest bit of taste could stomach those films.

It's like Mean Girls, but without any entertaining or redeeming qualities

I find his inability to live up to the hype relatable

Epic Movie and Thats my boy

the main one i can remember that was fucking terrible in every aspect was white noise with michael keaton. what a pile of shit.

I don't know about the absolute worst but pic related pissed me off the most

>be 14 years old
>really love the techno-thriller/tech-gone-wrong genre
>be super hype for this movie
>realize in the theater it's a huge pile of shit

This was the first time I can remember actually being critical of a movie in any meaningful way. I'm still pissed off at it.

His vision was fresh with his early movies...but man his career really did a 180

Shrooms or Van Helsing

>redbox
>2017

Redbox has a lot of new releases that aren't on Netflix or other streaming services, and rental Blu-rays are higher quality than streaming.

I live in an area where there are Redbox kiosks everywhere so it's a decent option.

Basically any one of those pieces of garbage made by the Scary Movie people are simply a waste of all the resources used in their production and distribution.

Also, the blatantly plagiarized animated """"movies"""" made by Brazilian company Video Brinquedo. A particularly irritating one for me, which makes me more ashamed of being Brazilian than our fucked up government does sometimes. How these people have avoided legal prosecution after all these years is beyond me.

ez b8 m8