TLJ audience score drops to 51%

Holy shit, this movie fucking sucks.
>tfw it will drop to 49% before the 10th of Jan.

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/pop-culture/2017/12/rotten-tomatoes-the-last-jedi-low-audience-score
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE
wait till you see the...
OH NO NO NO OOOOUHUHUH

It's even more amazing that with the Disney shills making accounts for 5 star reviews, it's still falling. Normies are really fucking pissed

The critics score has went down also, it's now below seasonal capeshit like Spider-Man Disneycoming.

>Letting the Russians, MRAs, Nazis, Trump, and the elite hacker known as "Sup Forums" do this

They cant keep getting away with it!

could someone update him?

Based
I keep refreshing the page every hour to track the score
Get more publicity on this cuckoldry and more people to check the score and that will surely doom Rotten Tomatoes

Only 160k ratings so far, once the bulk start rating it will be up to ~74%

We need some muscle over on IMDb.

Revenge of the Sith is a 7.6. It would be a tremendous symbolic victory for Lucas and kinos everywhere

Can we all at least fucking admit that AS OF RIGHT NOW there are at least SOME alt-right created bots?!

Ok, maybe not from the begining, but you just KNOW that since the controversy started some Sup Forums tiei r/the_donalder has put together some bot to attack the ratings

I'd be willing to bet that the drop from 56% to 51% is almost 100% due to racist trolls

There needs to be a special editon when it reaches 49%

Can you admit that there are fuckwits who gave it a perfect score just because FUCK THE ALTREICH REEEEEE

FRANKLY I FIND THE IDEA THAT RUSSIANS WEREN'T INVOLVED OFFENSIVE!

Literally same audience reception as 9/11

>Can we all at least fucking admit that AS OF RIGHT NOW there are at least SOME alt-right created bots?!

Fuck off, the audience just didn't like it. Stop trying to bring Sup Forums into this.

rest assured we can all admit that you are a moron

No more than any other movie. Rotten Tomatoes has come out and said that the traffic and ratings data on Last Jedi has no curiosities or anomalies. It's simply people seeing it and rating it accordingly. It has almost 100,000 less ratings than Force Awakens has in total. It's just that the more people that actually see it, the lower it goes. By next year this thing will be rotten, rated in the 40s and rightly so.

It's so painfully obvious when shill post "Hurr lets all raid the score!" shit. No one fucking cares enough for that. The only people rating the movie are fans that were pissed off enough to make an account and rate The Last Jedi. Anons on Sup Forums are just enjoying the schadenfreude.

We just need the final box numbers to come out, be shitty and then have an admission from Disney that they fucked up.

But that is too much wishful thinking.

It literally missed every demographic except paid Disney shills like AngryJoe

I agree, 15 of our 14 top agencies agree that Vladimir Putin is trying to destroy morale on the US homeland by specifically targeting online critic sites for beloved franchises. Only uneducated BLUMPH supporters would say otherwise.

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It was expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's nuWars was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it

I'm sure the audience didn't like it, but look me in the eyes and tell me that nobody made a bot in response to the criticisms in order to increase the negative ratings
>No more than any other movie
oh come on, try to be intellectually honest. Sup Forums wouldn't have the same incentive to raid TLJ and baby driver. get real

>Can we all at least fucking admit that AS OF RIGHT NOW there are at least SOME alt-right created bots?!

No. Stop grasping at straws to try and defend this trash. Every person I know in real life thought it was garbage, and so did I.

RT scanned every review after the controversy started, they specifically said there was no issue with repeat IP addresses, bots, or any evidence at all of any coordinated activity;

>complex.com/pop-culture/2017/12/rotten-tomatoes-the-last-jedi-low-audience-score

>Rotten Tomatoes Says No One's Hacking 'The Last Jedi's' Low Audience Score

>“We have several teams of security, network, and social database experts who constantly monitor reviews and ratings to ensure that they are genuine,” spokesperson Benson told Forbes. Benson is the vice president of communications for Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes' parent company. “They haven’t seen anything unusual with The Last Jedi, except that there has been an uptick in the number of written user reviews submitted. Aside from that, everything is normal and we don’t see any unusual activity. We looked at The Last Jedi compared to other blockbusters and it has been consistent with those past films.”

Stop looking for a boogeyman to blame the backlash on. This crap one hundred percent deserves it.

They have also blamed Christmas Holidays, weather and snow for the poor audience numbers.

I'm not defending it. I actually hated it. I am myself a member of le alt-right and browse Sup Forums regularly. I 'm just saying that there have probably been bots made SINCE THE FALLOUT (read: after RT confirmed the rating was authentic) that were created to accelerate the bombing

>oh come on, try to be intellectually honest. Sup Forums wouldn't have the same incentive to raid TLJ and baby driver. get real

Maybe you should tell that to Rotten Tomatoes?
They're the ones that clarified there has been no unusual activity.
Also, a film like Baby Driver wouldn't carry as much high expectations or high audience numbers. It's a shit movie that has is still being seen by a lot of people, they are going to vote angrily after wasting their money on a movie like Last Jedi.

>I'm not defending it. I actually hated it. I am myself a member of le alt-right and browse Sup Forums regularly.

>I'm totally one of those guys I'm accusing for being responsible for ruining this movie's reputation but come on, can't we agree they, I mean we've gone too far? Am I right, goys?

I agree with you. The hate for the movie is real and no doubt people have made bots. hopefully they aren't the majority of reviews or else the media will exaggerate and say 'durr hurr everyone like star war except alt right!!!!'

If there were any actual bots it would have been detected and screamed from the high-heavens by every media outlet on the planet. Huffpost would put it on the front page in triple size text like it was 9/11.

They spent the last ten days screaming it was HACKERS, THE ALT-RIGHT, TROLLS, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, TRUMP SUPPORTERS, etc, with zero proof. That's with no proof at all. If they had the tiniest crumb of truth it would be hailed as a cinematic Watergate.

There is no proof and you ARE defending this fucking trash.

>You need to see it twice or three times to like the movie

No fuck you, If I liked it I would have. I'll wait for the torrent or when it plays on TV.

>look me in the eyes and tell me that nobody made a bot

I wish I could, because that would mean I was physically close enough to you to instantly give you the fucking beating you so richly deserve.

nice copypasta

Don't forget the current success narrative update for the week, that te Last. JEDI, is supposed to beat Beauty and the Beast. A double-dipped Frankenstein of CGI, Hermione Granger and creative bankruptcy.

>I am myself a member of le alt-right and browse Sup Forums regularly.

shill go

>please tell me that at least some of the bad reviews were the dreaded alt-right hacker known as Sup Forums
Please go kill yourself in the most painful way possible, like drinking high concentration HCl from your high school lab. And die knowing The Last Jedi will go down as the worst Star Wars movie as of 2017

>implying disney doesn't have the money to pay off some critics, especially when it comes to such an old, well loved franchise that they CANNOT allow to bomb

>Random Passerby: Don't you think it's possible that there havve been bots created to bomb the reviews. Sup Forums DOES have a reputation for trolling...
>Sup Forums: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING KIllyYOUSELF dInsiey sHIIL sHIUT THte fuck upp i;; KILl you

>being this mad that people are calling you out on your baseless assertions

>complex.com/pop-culture/2017/12/rotten-tomatoes-the-last-jedi-low-audience-score
Eat shit and fucking die, Disney shill. The scores are authentic. Not everyone likes nuWars.

Oh look, russian hackers are downvoting the film because it has powerful females... le sigh.

>Owner of RT: The scores are legit
>Sup Forums: This movie is shit, the score is legit.
>Disney shill: REEEEE BOTS I BET RUSSIA IS BEHIND THIS SH-- I MEAN IT DESERVED TO WIN

>Eat shit and fucking die, Disney shill. The scores are authentic. Not everyone likes nuWars.

Nobody likes NuWars unless they're being paid to.

Rian Johnson when he inserts an obese droid with a neckbeard that pisses oil into his new trilogy and calls the RT-51.

>Let me post it again, that'll show him

For the Third time: that article came out on the 20th. Now, I am saying that SINCE THEN i think it is possible that review bots have been made.

I just honestly don't see what's so hard to believe.
>Sup Forums has a reputation for trolling people
check
>there exist at least >0 anons have the capability to write a review bot
check

motive and means are there. this isn't the fucking court of law, i don't have to prove shit beyond a reasonable doubt. and for the last time, all I'm saying is that I think it's possible that the 56-51% drop has had something to do with a bot. Yes, the movie sucked. Yes, the overwhelming negative reviews are real from fans.

who are you quoting, because i've said none (zero) of that

honestly, i didn't know what i expected. Sup Forums isn't able to process any actual discussion and has no desire to actually hold a real conversation

trips of hilarity!

>i don't have to prove shit beyond a reasonable doubt.
Then your baseless speculation is as empty as your seminal vesicle. What the fuck is wrong with you? Who do you think you are? Nothing is "reasonable" without genuine proof, retard.

>50% of people are men

Well of fucking course they hate anything with strong female characters like Holdo.

Whats so hard to believe about the scores being 100% genuine?

Did you act like this when SSquad got a shit audience score?

As a matter of fact rotten tomatoes checked the score and found no influence and the review is legit. It just happens to be a shit movie didney paid off the critics on.

You cannot possibly be that much of a shill. The score was already going down, confirmed as authentic, but now you're all "REEEEEEEE RUSSIA ONLY ATTACKED AFTER THE SCORES WERE CONFIRMED AS AUTHENTIC TO NOT ATTRACT ATTENTION"
Fucking kek. You're shilling too hard. How much do they pay you for this shit?

>being this paranoid and delusional

$1 has been deposited into your Shareblue account

>nothing matters unless it is 100% empirically provable

lel i would hate to live a life this boring. you know what? fuck casual conversation about sci fi flicks!
And while we're at it, fuck philosophy and art. That's just subjective garbage

Can you just explain why you are so triggered? I, like you, think the movie is bad. All I am saying (which you either do not understand or refuse to correctly acknowledge) is that the number of reviews on RT created by a bot is greater than 0.

This desperation to make sure everyone receives your narrative. Go find a personal army somewhere else.

would wife

>All I am saying (which you either do not understand or refuse to correctly acknowledge) is that the number of reviews on RT created by a bot is greater than 0.

And the number of cocks you have sucked is greater than 100.

Literally no one had ever called any kind of raid on Sup Forums or Sup Forums about this movie.

>inb4 he posts that ONE screencap with the post HE made

You can't just make a bot for something like this you retard. If you had any knowledge on how that works and spent 30 seconds seeing how RT works you'd see it's be impossible for even a few thousand people to do shit with a "bot"

>Whats so hard to believe about the scores being 100% genuine?
As i have said many times ITT: Sup Forums and many of the boards have cultures with reputations of trolling, and that (plus the backlash that the movie has received) makes it perfectly reasonable to say that MAYBE an user has coded a bot that has published a negative review. It just seems believable that someone on Sup Forums saw the overwhelming negative reviews and said :hey, fuck this movie, why don't I add some 1 star reviews for the lols"

again, that article came out 8 days ago and everything I have said has been in reference to the Post-backlash period

> but now you're all "REEEEEEEE RUSSIA ONLY ATTACKED AFTER THE SCORES WERE CONFIRMED AS AUTHENTIC TO NOT ATTRACT ATTENTION"
actually, I'm literally not all like that. I hate the movie and I entered a 1 star review on the friday that it came out. You are the one sperging out when all I'm sying it it's possible that there has been a bot.
Like, I'm not saying that the negative reaction isn't real. Maybe you're not understanding that. Also, I'm not saying that the 56-51% drop is significant. There's literally no difference between a 56 and 51% review in my eyes and anyone that would say "wellm TLJ was good, RT had a great 56% approval before the bots got to it" would be a retard

am i being trolled?

Called it

>I am myself a member of le alt-right and browse Sup Forums regularly

>As i have said many times ITT: Sup Forums and many of the boards have cultures with reputations of trolling
Just stop posting

>am i being trolled?

>he has the audacity to proclaim this with the shit that he is posting

I'm beginning to think you're right.
Either Sup Forums is so far up it's own as with the TLJ hate memes that they can't be open to the possibility that the rating went from Shit to turbo shit with the negligible help from maybe one bot, or Sup Forums is sperging out because they're too stupid to understand something more complex than STAW WAWS BAD LE 56% xD

>All I am saying (which you either do not understand or refuse to correctly acknowledge) is that the number of reviews on RT created by a bot is greater than 0.
Even if it was a "bot" as you profoundly claim, the difference in influencing the score would be so infinitesimally miniscule that it would hardly make that much of a dent, give or take at least 1%.
If it was some "bot" boogeymen, why weren't the scores of TFA and RO affected? Those audience scores look perfectly fine, no? And yet, it's THIS movie that makes you suspect the Sup Forums boogeymen were behind this with an abstract bot network?
It's this what it's come down to now? You may as well assume that for the audience ratings of STD, Hail Caesar, Mother, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Sharknado, and Spy Kids then. Perhaps some "evil nasty trolls" were behind those too.

>Even if it was a "bot" as you profoundly claim, the difference in influencing the score would be so infinitesimally miniscule that it would hardly make that much of a dent, give or take at least 1%.
GOOD THANKYOU! PRAISE THE FUCKING LORD

Someone has finally gotten around to actually understanding what I've been typing! I don't give a shit if the hypothetical bot is only responsible for 50 reviews and had NO effect on the percentage!

All I have been saying is that i think its resonable to be open to the possibliltiy that maybe that hypothetial bot exists.

I said that and everyone decided to do minimal effort reading and translate my post into "the pol/ alt righters are raiding RT and are the only reason the score isn't 110%

>"I HATED IT BUT LOVED IT AFTER I READ THE DICTIONARY THAT EXPLAINS STUFF THAT WASN'T IN THE MOVIE"

(cont)
>makes you suspect the Sup Forums boogeymen were behind this with an abstract bot network?
ahh, it seems I spoke to soon, I should have finished reading your post before responding.
Just to be clear: I do not think, and have not said anywhere in this thread, that there has been a coordinated Sup Forums raid

You've earned your $1, shill.
Please vacate the premises.

Go to bed, D-wayne.

>Ok, maybe not from the begining, but you just KNOW that since the controversy started some Sup Forums tiei r/the_donalder has put together some bot to attack the ratings

What percentage of the 80,000 bad reviews are bots?

lol what a shithead

Doesn't matter if you said it or not.
You can easily be read like an open book. Your aura gives you away as some kind of conspirator no matter how much you try to conceal it.
The whole "all I want to know is 'x', not 'y'" shtick is a ruse you're putting on to appear as though you're not up to something suspicious. Everyone with a brain can tell you're sneakily trying to pin it on the goyim, and you know it. Nice try, kid.

It doesn't matter to him, he's just looking for even the shittiest of evidence he can use to de-legitimize the RT score.

He's most likely on the mouses payroll, or a shitty huffington post journalist looking for a scoop.

t. brainlet

imagine actually thinking this way

seriously just imagine it

wouldn't it be terrible

I'm still waiting because what you've posted has nothing to do with a coordinated bot network. AGAIN, for what seems like the 1000th time, a single random Sup Forums user could have created the bot on his own. It also might not even have been a Sup Forums user

somewhere above 0
most likely less than 2%
I'm NOT FUCKING DEFENDING THE MOVIE and I'm not trying to delegitimize the score. I. THINK. THE. MOVIE. WAS. BAD. The only thing I am saying is that i think someone created a bot just for the fucking keks and people are so far up their own asses that even the assertion that someone wrote a bot that had next to zero influence is somehow defending the movie (see)

Don't forget to buy the books to fill in those plotholes! It's like DLC, and you like DLC, right?

But it made over a 800 million in box office and probably break billion by january

A billion dollars is basically zero.

>and I'm not trying to delegitimize the score

Yes you are. If it isn't 100% genuine than it isn't a legitimate score and thus, cannot be taken seriously. Which is what disney wants.

is there a reason why people care about how well this movie does

Neck yourself.

If this movie fails (it won't) then all the kiddies on this board will feel like their anti-woman tantrum was worthwhile.

It doesn't matter that your entire post is bullshit, you'll still write it up and site yourself as an anonymous source/internet ratings sociologist

That's some buzzfeed level logic. If it came out that >10% of the scores were from bots, then yes, the media would have a story and the score would be questioned in the public square
No one's going to run an article "Random Sup Forums Poster Thinks It's Possible that 0.1% of the RT Score Was Influenced by Bots

>"Random Sup Forums Poster Thinks It's Possible that 0.1% of the RT Score Was Influenced by Bots
You read the huffington post lately?

>AGAIN, for what seems like the 1000th time, a single random Sup Forums user could have created the bot on his own.
Why are you so obsessed with something so meaningless? You could be better off doing something productive, like masturbating to Episode 1 of Pretty x Cation 1 or something.
Seriously, this is borderline autism.

This is a shining example of a Redditor trying to fit in.

IMDB use (((algorithms))) to cheat the score. Read their faq.

>You read the huffington post lately?
I try not to.
Ok, let me just say that it was never my intentions to delegitimize the score in any way. I think the majority of Star Wars fans hated the movie and the negative backlash was entirely natural and deserved.
In my mind shitposting on Sup Forums is not the public consciousness. So when I say what I've been saying it's not "Hey disney, you have a scoop. The score is fake!" it's more along the lines of "kek, i bet some autist has made a bot, bros"

for one, I'm really not all that obsessed. I made my original post in an admittedly trolly manner (which could be the reason for the confusion), I'm just trying to get people to understand what I'm actually saying becasue it seems like everyone is obssessed with not understanding my posts. Although I guess it is kind of autism to continue to respond to the bottom of the barrel that want to make no attempt at a real discussion

>800 million-billion dollar is okay for a Star Wars movie with the original Luke Skywalker

It's a good thing you don't seem to know or pretend not to know the borderline 2 billion dollar expectations the studio had for this movie beforehand, since they and the media around them were going to do a fine job of sweeping it under your rug soon anyway.