Alright now that the dust has finally settled, was it kino?

Alright now that the dust has finally settled, was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v5BtokQ_c3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was ok

Edgar Wright should make every movie forever.

yeah I thought it was decent, but I made the mistake of watching Drive for the first time 24 hours earlier

It was fun but after the final diner scene the movie kind of sucks. Jamie Foxx was great as was Hamm.

It was Wilesesque.

it was good but not kino

No. Extremely overhyped, by-the-numbers reddit tier bullshit. It was way too long and had none of the Edgar Wright flair.

t. soyboy

Watching the first 6 minutes on youtube makes me hate everyone that defends this movie. Corny "cool" crap.

The "Roll to the Left" thing?

Spacey was great as the Evil Jewish Homosexual.

It was okay. On a whim I tried watching it a second time few months ago and found it kind of unbearable. I think the music gimmick makes it kind of shit after the first time watching it

It was already answered
youtu.be/v5BtokQ_c3U

it was gay as fuck
why did jon hamm need the babby if he got himself out of shit?
why did the babby just not drive
why cant the babby literally not operate a vehicle without music
why did spacey suddenly have a warm change of heart and give his life after coldly fucking babby out of all his money for so long
I hated this movie, glad i didnt waste my time watching it

Wut?

Maybe if they had hired someone less smug and insufferable those terrible 'dancing' bits might be alright. Ansel Elgort was the worst part of the movie.

Otherwise decent flick.
Best editing 2017... at least a nomination.

Everything you just said is addressed in the movie. Did you only watch every other minute or something?

> I hated this movie, glad i didnt waste my time watching it
?

its what I wouldve said if I didnt waste my time watching it
>hamm suddenly shows up unharmed first in the parking lot, then the diner
>froze at the sight of old lady and threw plan out the window
>life threathning situation, shushing tinnitus is more important
>spacey rolls eyes "love birds"
tip top explanations

Legit 6/10. Besides being well directed, everything else is forgettable

Fun, sure, but not kino. Not by a long shot.

That abrupt about-face Spacey's character makes after learning that his driver fucked him over for "love" is a blatant ass-pull that has no place in kino films.

No unfortunately. I like most of the Edgar wright movies. But not this.

No. It kept changing tone at random. Showed promise didn't deliver.

If the music was Eurobeat it would've been the greatest Kino

The editing is good but the rest is pretty bad.
The best parts were the persecution bits and that scene where they kill that fucking annoying negro.

it was nice to see something set in the South. that wasn't about black people struggling with racism, or white people being rednecks.

Atlanta actually looked nice in it.

It was pretty good. Kino is a gay term though.

legitimately the most overrated film of 2017. This trash being rated so high on RT was an early indication that critics are literal shit

>Fun, sure, but not kino
/thread. I love this movie but don’t go in expecting any kind of depth.

>Hamm only got away after a long chase and shootout that got his wife killed.
>He had been having clear doubts about his line of work that culminated with him rejected the plan after putting that old lady in danger
>He couldn't "literally" not drive like that, he just chose to, and it played into the movie's score
>Spacey had shown that he liked the guy and valued him as a friend despite their still professional relationship as his fixer, and also the part with his nephew hinted at a softer side
Did you just skip around or something? I'd call it an average movie, but those are shitty reasons to complain