You'll never see Asians like this in Hollywood

Let alone a Star Wars movie.

Only pudgy piggy froggy trogs that white feminists don't feel threatened by.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adulterers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and blind stick fighters

Why did they think that having the only asians be ugly would somehow help with the asian box office?

>t. white roastie

LOL yeah, your drawing has convinced me. The actress OP posted photographic evidence of isn't actually attractive.

What kino?

What's the context here?

>glorifying cuckoldry in any form
There isn't a single person in that room of hedonism worth sharing this planet with.

>this triggers the little white girls and black cucks

love asians

never got the appeal of this chick. her shoulders are really weird, too broad for being a lady

brandon flowers aint noones bitch

he's literally holding a gun to her head

>Black guy grabbing his dick the whole time
seriously though what is from?

Hollywood just don't know how to handle asian actors in general.

Pic related, they hired one of the most beautiful human beings, and they gave her the low-budget anime cosplay look.

literally wow amazing what conviction and power your statement has! i must be super wrong and stuff!
lol who did you vote for and how to you feel about neutral milk hotel faggot?

Don't forget the purple hair.

Either that or a nu-male who repeats feminist propaganda like a hand puppet (guess where the hand is). Feminists are scared shitless of Asian women.

I've seen this before and I still don't know where it's from

I hope you guys watching and trying to empathize all know that the only honorable solution is to break up with the lady post-rape and maybe hire a sniper to kill the rapist.
The only reaction your lover should have at "fuck me or i shoot" is "shoot me". If she doesn't put up a fight, she doesn't love or respect you. No use getting all rustled up over it like that guy in the clip.

No m8 it looked like the white girl and the black guy were cheating on the other two and the white guy was making sure the black guy didn't interrupt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adulterers

thx