Did he turn in a good performance?

Did he turn in a good performance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAb8KIhgVAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably the best since 2002 but still meh

Yes

he showed up for an afternoon in a GAP t shirt.

implying we're all going to wear costumes/autist trench coats in the future. in 2049 people are still probably going to wear practical t-shirt and jeans.

Probably was more excited to make this movie than The Marx Awakens

I think he did the force awakens out of obligation and a paycheck but with blade runner he was genuinely interested and even had a role in the creative process

Ford wanted Lucas to kill him off in the middle of RTOJ

He didn't even want to come back for jedi, and Lucas never intended him to come back for empire. Han was supposed to be a one-off character.
Audiences loved the character though, and george's original script was thrown out.

He also hated Star Wars and it's fans you can tell in his interviews for TFA as as opposed to 2049 where look the happiest he's been in like 15 years.

>the happiest he's been in like 15 years.
He survived his 13th plane crash that week and celebrated his 95th birthday. He's realizing he's immortal.

Looking back his performance in jedi is super half assed

>He also hated Star Wars
So did Alec Guinness I believe

Yeah, he cared and you could tell.

here's a fun thought
why didn't they get the Goose to play young Han Solo?

It was below him kinda like orson welles in the transformers movie

I don't think he did honestly. But his phoned in performance actually naturally suited the character so it worked out.

>serial plane crasher
big for you if true

Someone post the interview with the big black chick where Harrison and the Goose lose their shit laughing for almost the entire thing

I think working with goose would bring a smile to anybody's face

he's not a Jew

Ford tried for the first time in decades, for some reason. He is way better than he was in the original Blade Runner.

>there's a timeline with good nuwars movies including a goose solo movie instead of the train wreck were getting
just fucking kill me

anyway i just finished watching br2049, i think im definitely going to be buying a blu ray, but holy FUCK i regret not watching that in the kinoplex, that must have been a great experience, the movie definitely something special

Good question, becuase I thought he seemed like poor imitation of his younger self.

This makes me happy, bros

His performance was okay, I think.

The only thing I didn't like was his clothes. Seeing him in a lazy ass gray t-shirt sort of kills the immersion of the film taking place in the future. Everyone else had some kind of futuristic clothing except him. It sort of took me out of the movie. It's like you could imagine Harrison ford showed up late on set, and was a lazy asshole and just shot his scenes wearing his normal street clothes.
Seems like a weird decision to give everyone future space clothes except him.

he was living in bombed out las vegas drinking booze and doing whatever until he got kidnapped not like he had time to put on a suit and tie

I think it was because scott and ford really didn't get along together

Fuck Ryan Gosling!

it really was something, I'm buying 4k bluray without even owning a 4k tv yet.

>www.airsafe.com/events/celebs/ford.htm

Yeah, i felt he cared about the story instead of what he did for Ep7 where he wanted the damn thing to just be over.

No fuck you!!!!

I want to

Why me????

yeah it makes sense in the story, I guess.
Just weird to see every person wearing outer space clothes except harrison ford who was wearing a 5$ walmart shirt. It sticks out like a sore thumb on all the promotional materials too.

I would be gay for ryan

It's true, all of it. I'm surprised he wasn't sitting in the dark wearing a cloth diaper singing to the dog.

You have mediocre taste in men

>best movie in god knows how long
>lost over $300 000 000
this is literally why we cant have nice things

at least now we won't get a sequel directed by some no name.

I thought it made sense. He was all about old fashioned things in his home so why wouldn't his clothing be the same?

honestly I'm glad about his secondary participation through the entire movie, didn't want to see grampa Ford running around chasing them replicants doing some stupid bullshit for his age
the last time I saw ford doing a small role was in fucking apocalypse now

Blade Runner 2049 is rapidly becoming one of my favorite movies ever
I regret not watching it on cinemas

tru

There was a Ford in Goose-kino ?

>reboot by some no name in 5 years

>meanwhile here we are wondering if nu wars will make $1 500 000 000 or more

Whoever was in charge of his costumes needs to be shot.

>typical ryan reynolds redditor

>tainting Goose's career by having him do Star Wars shit

Too cruel even for the Mouse

Also the guy who played unmasked Vader. He had never seen them before being offered the role.

Gosling doesn't deserve to be in Blade Runner

Next movie focusing on replicant vs men war. By Michael Bay.

Saw it in a second run theater because i had a hunch i might regret not watching it in theaters. Literally the best $2.50 i've ever spent.

Star Wars vs Blade Runner

and I'm fucking glad
big numbers can only attract jews hungry for shekels

this movie is the kino I will treasure in every hard drive I have
fuck normalfags, fuck the oscars, they dont deserve to know about BR2049

He already escaped once before

Look at how mediocre looking this fag is

>Corporate Wars
>Tyrell/Wallace VS Weylan-Yutani

Synthetics vs Androids for control of space colonies

eh desu it really wasn't a film for the average movie goer anyhow. not that it was 2deep4u or anything but you still had to pay attention to make sense of what was going on. it's for the best though. if it was watered down for mass appeal it probably would have starred chris evans and been as mediocre as GITS.

Very handsome

who would you have chosen?

okay user
what he should have worn?

please tell me, I hear people saying how shitty was his outfit but, what he SHOULD have used then?

he should have cosplayed Elvis

Kyle MacLachlan

>Fuck Ryan Gosling!
YOU WILL SUCK GOOSE’S DICK IF HE WANTS YOU TO.

it's literally the only movie I've ever seen at the theater more than once

I'm better looking than him and I wouldn't let him suck mine.

is bladerunner the bloodborne of film? a perfect piece of kino that happens once in a blue moon to interrupt the constant stream of absolute shit we usually deal with? not a huge financial success, but an absolutely priceless success for the soul? shit like this is what keeps me from killing myself, that rare piece of perfect beauty that at least temporarily makes it all feel worth while

Well in the original he wears a trenchcoat with a shirt and tie. At least give him a fucking button up that he can wear loosely. Also fucked up by having him wear a denim jacket towards the end, especially since he wasn't wearing it when he was captured. You'd think they would have some fancy jacket to throw on him. He looks so out of place

And yes, I get the fact that he's an old hermit who doesn't give a fuck about how he looks, but give him SOMETHING considering everyone else in the movie is wearing something futuristic or outlandish.

Ladies you can suck each other dicks.

What was the last time he starred in a decent movie?

deckard needed to be more unkempt is all. beard and long hair, the works. kinda like a man trying to disguise himself from himself as well as others.

when are they gonna be in kino together?

i'd say it was the dark souls. it was the superior sequel to a well liked older movie but better in every way

Balderunner 2049.

>95th
???

air force one was the last time he gave a fuck i think.

True detective season 4

>Ladies you can suck each other dicks.

not just yet

Kys

would actually pay to see that

youtube.com/watch?v=bAb8KIhgVAI

Here you go user!
Laughing Ford and Goose, commenced.

/ourguy/ rescued him from his crippling depression

Post the webm of Ford sleeping during filming.

He thought it was fine, but didn't like how people remembered him for Star Wars and not the kinos he was involved in

Goose actively avoids those kind of roles. I read somewhere he turned down capeshit and only took up Bladerunner because Dennis and Roger Deakins were involved

Ford only got on board once Ridley said he wasn't directing, so I think once Villeneuve was attached to it he became genuinely interested in it

That's the only thing that could save True Detective.

Please, Pizza. Read this!