youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=A9noIXSPM3s
youtube.com/watch?v=4FbBkahoASg
youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8fYWUcF5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XojvjfuPi4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This isnt an actual spoken line in a real piece of film / television right

Like nobody actually thinks this right

I swear movies are a form of brainwashing.

Women are ridiculously weak physically and emotionally. What nonsense is this?

what kino is this

Time to start hrt

What kind of man asks a woman such a particular question that can only have a shitty answer like that

>it's a birth defect to be born stronger, smarter, more rational and being able to understand Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World
We got lucky, lads.

It is
I hate that this is also a pretty good crime show and Scully is a total mommyfu in it

what movie?

On one hand, Anderson's character is portrayed as an irrational bisexual whore who even fucks the suspects she's investigating for rape and murder so I wonder how seriously we're supposed to take anything she says

On the other hand, I fear the show has zero self-awareness and everything she does is just part of being a smart, strong, powerful woman

nothing is bouncing
this is sad

that's exactly why this needs to be affirmed by the media. you don't need to have characters tell the audience the sky is blue, they already know

The Fall is right up there with The Handmaid's Tale in quintessential Series Men Will Never Understand

i kid you not...im wishing to bomb USA...what the actual fuck

Women love powerful men and there's nothing more powerful than a rapist murderer.

Like a guy who murders rapists? I guess you’d have to be pretty powerful to do that

lol wow so liberated and empowered

at least a lot lizard gets paid at the end

i cant find tumblr page of this
have a link? i want to read comments

yassssss

Come to think of it there was a scene in Ghost Rider where a goth chick talks about how attractive he is in spite of his flaming skull face because she saw him just murder a rapist

I bet stable family life will start looking pretty good once she hits thirty or so and no one wants to fuck her anymore.

Err, duh, anyone who thinks brainwashing is just a conspiracy is flat out retarded. ANY media can and will be used to "brain wash"

>Defect literally required for the species to continue

Not really a defect then is it...

>Oh no i'll have to do laundry when i'm married

Does....does she not do laundry on her own? What the fuck kind of message is that

Sounds like a defect to me.

it's a really stupid commercial

I wish mummy Gilly would peg my virgin asshole and put out lit cigarettes on my back while reminding me men exist to serve women.

The Fall is a british show

very cool

>on a highway pass, hung over, alone, with different men's cum in her cunt is better than a stable married life where she'd have to do domestic chores

I hate whoever created this and women.

>Commercial

What the fuck are they selling?!

eh she might look good till late 30's
by 40 though definitely

>doesn't want to marry guy
>better go fuck a random trucker and run around naked

wat

Is a life of drugs and being the cock sleeve of STD infested truckers and bar scum a good life?

Women write love letters to murderers in prison

and men send pics of their dicks to strangers they meet online all the time

please seek help

and?

>women
>emotionally stronger

What? Women are erratic and fickle and hysteric and cry because of every little thing. That's the big stereotype of women and it's true. Now they just totally turn it around and pretend like they are emotionally strong? lol

Burger entertainment is so politically pandering and dumping so much hate on white people and men I can't believe you guys are just bending over for this shit.

It's because most men are soy boys now who act extremely beta. It's really sad.

dumb eurotard

>Women
>Emotionally stronger
Come on, not even feminists believe this.

that is scientifically correct however. All humans, at one part of their life, were females in the womb

whoredom

>All humans, at one part of their life, were females in the womb

men never grow vaginas, wombs, uteruses, or ovaries so nahh

You fucking bigot.

White Sharia Now.

>required for the species to continue

Why do we need to keep continuing this vicious, pointless cycle of madness

The earth and all life on it needs to be swallowed by the sun

Women used feminism to take over society. They have to go back.

go back where?

thats not true. the mullerian duct or whatever its called does develop unless there is inhibiting factors, which i guess would make you say female is 'default' gender, which i can see. but we are not born 'female'. its like saying all thumbs start as index fingers because they both progress from the same stump.

also i wouldnt call the female form the 'basic' form. its complicated as fuck imo, more complicated than males. male shit is all connected and in tubes and all nice. female shit is all over the fucking place. so much fucking maintenance; shedding. ovaries and fallopian tubes arent even really connected. its possible for ovaries to be fertilized and implant in the stomach. what kind of fucked up bullshit is that.

sounds to me more like females are the defective fucked up ones bleeding and fucking spitting up eggs all the time

The kitchen.

absolutely based

>anything American more anti-white than the BBC
Any they pay to support their own degradation. Sad!

Many such cases!

>and being able to understand Master & Commander: The Far Side of the World
jej

Hearing things you disagree with isn't brainwashing. Feeling discomfort due to opposing opinions is not normal behavior.

>tfw gillian is no longer the beautiful and pure waifu that she once was back in the 90's.

>I wonder how seriously we're supposed to take anything she says
This. God damn all these retards with a political ax to grind

Why dont the writers who write shit like this just kill themselves. Then they would get what they wanted all along (see twitter) but no one would have to read their stupid depression garbage masquerading as poignancy

No it is not. Both males and females share non functional physical characteristics that are functional in the other. Men have nipples and women have a clitoris. Trying to label the phase of life where nothing is developed as male or female is pointless.

In addition, if something happens to half the population and is the sole reason the species still exists, it isn't a birth defect

>Feeling discomfort due to opposing opinions is not normal behavior.
But that's perfectly normal behavior. That only gets bad when you start trying to force people to have your opinion instead.

It's from a music video
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=A9noIXSPM3s

I wouldn't consider the result of sexual dimorphism, which is a fundamental feature of the species and is necessary for human reproduction to be a "birth defect." While it is true that all fetuses are female for a time, the logic used in the show is extremely stupid and could only be considered the truth by bizarre sematics.

(((feminism)))

so I guess you're saying it's like saying since we all begin as embryos, does not mean an embryo is a human?

but clitoris serves a purpose, while nipples on men do not

also, I didn't say we are born female

>"We've chosen to work in a masculine, paramilitary, patriarchal culture. Let's not let it beat us."

Well this just made me impossibly hard. My cock is pulsing at the idea of her taking her misandry out on me.

thanks Sup Forums

Not my proudest fap.

what is this video from? I keep seeing it and want to know the source

do women really do this?

the fuck is this garbage? and why do i get pissed off everytime i see this shit even though i should be used to it by now?

>gillian is no longer beauti-

She's a dyke though. Such a waste.

The fuck does it matter? Either way she's not fucking you, loser.

I love that he just fucks the soyboy white knight up in a second.
When the other shoe drops on feminism it will be like the sky falling for so many delusional fools who are high on their own farts

That's perfect then. All of my waifus are lesbians like kstew and ellen page.

LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE!

To be fair she's a problematic woman who wants to fuck strong men like her dad and the Christian grey guy. And The Fall is shit past S1 anyway

popped a cheeky bonner to this Tbh lads

dubs dont like

Yeah women are strong and independant but constantly need validation from works of fiction

If only this is what 50 shades would look like

What did she mean by this?

The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.

this is true.. this is true...

Who was in the wrong here?

Seeing Spector beat that bitch just about redeemed the entire third season for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbBkahoASg

>implying only humans have X and Y chromosomes and they dont present themselves in different ways in different animals

youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY

For an accident we perform far greater than females

She's promoting degeneracy as a public figure

Pig if true

Britain has really gone with the whole "life imitating art" thing

youtube.com/watch?v=JY8fYWUcF5Q

youtube.com/watch?v=XojvjfuPi4M
>ywn be the brown girl in this scene

JDIMSA

>accident
>aka an evolution

woah...