Nu-wars doesn't have attractive wome-

>nu-wars doesn't have attractive wome-

>nu-wars doesn't have attractive wome-

shit hips

whose mom is this?

bunny or hershy?

da fawicity! da daisy! so ahwt star wurz girl wow! so hawt u go girlz!! l luv dem! dey maek da moobie betta!

nice try pedo

Hersh always

You're right they don't.

so stop making these shill threads

not even close, portman for sure. The casting still sucked though. Should have been a milf, bullock/marissa/the lotr lady

>human females

I HAET SDOR WERDS IS SO DOOPID IT KNAWT KEENOW REEEEEE

I'd rather date Bunny and Have gently sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation and pleasure

prime hershy was literally perfect
but now probably bunbun, hershey is a soccer mom

*gentle

>slowjack posters

>now
>felicity

*gentile

Daisyfu>Hershlag>>>>>>>>>>>Bunny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>deadcrackwhore

It's like she turned 50 overnight. Fucking terrifying.

Wow, you have some kind of mental disorder, seek help, you obsessed loser.

Go away Natalie

>wh*te "women"

>nu-wars doesn't have attractive me-

She's a pure woman, no kike in her

Nope.

Oh yeah I'm the obsessed one. This took me 5 seconds on google. I like triggering you autists who chose an absolute hag of a woman for a waifu that you discuss while using pics from a decade ago.
I at least had to cherrypick with daisy's photo, there are plenty of shit felicity ones.

something something british genes

That's the best thing about having a celeb waifu. If you try hard enough to filter your online consumption, she'll never get old. She'll always that the same age as in this picture. Perfect.

Anglo purity just means extreme inbreeding

this but unironically

Ummmm sweetie, try again.

>hey you have been chosen to be the leads in Star Wars....
>.....written and directed by Rian Johnson

daisy at least has a tight body. Whats her name is mushy mess.

Who is the THICCest?

>White women wars
no thanks

>If you try hard enough to filter your online consumption, she'll never get old
Wow thanks for proving my point 3 seconds after I posted. You'll dump felicity soon like you've no doubt dropped dozens of other random actresses

what about numba one fucky?

FEEEEEET NOOOOWWW

Post an example of a hot black woman or whatever minority you think is superior to white bitches

underrated post

Jeez dude, why are you so mad? You jelly of her or something? ROFLMAO please get laid, you loser.

Keep in mind she's only 33 and looks like this lmao

Why the fuck are people always fighting waifu war over SW girls? It's not like they are in the same moving fighting over a man, you can like them both without detracting from either.

Given what's available....
Well...I'll take Bunnyfu....

>33 years old

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK

Wew

Half of my theatre laughed out loud when he showed up like that on screen.

Zoe Saldana. 40 years old and still an objective 10.

Wh*te whores: Milk
Nubian Goddesses: Wine

>t.roastie with the social attacks
Why the fuck would I want to be a woman it must be awful especially if I had to look like felicity

Keep in mind no one in this thread agrees with you look at the fucking replies

Of course I will. But it keeps me sane for now and it's good enough. It's not like I'm getting kissed on New Years or anything.

she's not black

Baby bunny is cute.

>literally just a human female with orange skin and head tentacles.

*inhales* OHNONO

That bitch is going to look terrible in 5 years you can already tell. There are plenty of white or (((white))) actresses in their 50's and 60's who still look great
no one finds female niggers attractive not even other niggers

Lynda Carter is almost 70 here

>-n

You could've posted the skelly legs pic instead of one where she still looks hot

looks like she splooged

I fucked half of the theatre during that scene

The one that isn't a bloodsucking Heeb

>take a human female
>spray paint her orange and attatch some paper mache on her head
Wow it's like a whole new race

>Lynda Carter is almost 70 here
>picture was taken last year when she was 65
My dick is almost 9 inches

>caring about the opinions of others
Lmao stay salty the she's literally perfection and you're some ugly af shitskin kek. Keep in mind that you're too insecure about your own preferences that you still haven't posted an image of a superior woman (cause you can't lmao).

>felicityfag gets btfo in the thread and has to resort to idolising a completely different actress

little brrp

I wanna marry her and grow old together.

so 26 years older than the nigger you posted then? right

SOY'D

Do you understand how this board works?

Her "character" was shit. She was useless for much of the film and likely an annoying cunt in the early "I rebel" cuts of the film. At least they spared us that through editing.

Lucky for you she's already grown old

excellent quality bantz

J U S T

She may be losing her looks but damn.

They're both hot, but Hershy.

FEET
F E E T

>low quality pic of some retarded generic looking bimbo with a gross grandma face
Wow, you proved me wrong...

My Sup Forums Waifu used to be Emma Watson but I grew out of her. When your tv waifu gets old do you guys usually just get a new one or what?

Mah niggas

hnnnnng

You just posted a pic from 2011 like that's supposed to refute how she looks now kek

Wide nigga

Why do women age so terribly?

Yeah I did thanks for noticing user. The power of huwhite genes can leave Lynda an eternal cutie that btfos 40yr old nigger roasties when she's 65

I've got a whole folder of prime Felicity. I don't need current one. I have exactly the same chance of being with her now as I have of inventing a time machine and being with her then. Why would I enjoy looking at the inferior version?

I can respect that but like the chloefags at some point you have to say enoughs enough! She's not the waifu you once felt for

>Carter was born in Phoenix, Arizona, the daughter of Juanita (née Córdova) and Colby Carter.[1][3] Her father is of English and Scots-Irish ancestry, and her mother, whose family hailed from Mexico, is of Mexican, Spanish and French descent.[4][5]

>fat
>man hands
>obvious plastic surgery

>soyboys think this is attractive

PFFFFFFAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
NO NO NO, WAIT
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So this... is the power... of white women......

What went wrong with Chloe?
I used to want to fuck her when she was a sexy loli in kickass but now she looks like a fridge

show me some power.

No

Seriously what went wrong?