I met greasy hair guy, ama

I met greasy hair guy, ama

Do you have health insurance?

what's he like in real life?

His name is sam hyde not greasy hair guy

How does he keep getting away with it?

get a traditional haircut, LASIK or more classic eyeglasses, stop wearing graphic Tshirts and whiten your teeth

Was greasy hair boy falling you around, sam?

how long have you been posting here sam
and who's the greasy hair guy

He smells like cheese and chip grease which I think he uses on his hair

Yes it got uncomfortable

Sam is that really you, i like to image you post here

>Five Guys
And so the circle is complete
The end has come back to the beginning

>stop wearing graphic t-shirts
What else do you wear?

Is that the one in Roxbury? I havent seen a Five Guys besides that which has the windows on the "side" instead of the "front".

plain T shirts

why are your teeth all pointing inward? what causes this

who the fuck is the greasy haired guy

Don't worry about it, just forget you ever saw it.

Nope was near where I live atm

how much of a kike is he?

Greasy hair boy is a quadroon, not a kike

Does anyone have the mutt edit of sam hyde?

Ur going bald and that hair's not fooling anyone

that's boring. you're boring

Not Jewish afaik. Seemed like he needed some sunshine and exercise though

plain T shirts are GOAT nigger, graphic T shirts only work if they're not brand-shit

Hey Sam, your stuff is really great, but I wish you'd trim it a little more.
I'm not sitting through long, unedited chunks with little humor to enjoy the good bits.
Also I'm trying to introduce my friends to your work but many of the good videos are also the longest. Every 15 seconds of footage without a joke are an opportunity for them to pause and ask me "what the fuck even is this?" And for me to smile like a retard and say "keep watching, I swear it gets good!"

It's fine that your stuff requires attention and a minimal level of thought when watching, but there should be some "entry level" thing I can show around without it requiring to be already invested in it ffs

Nigger tons of MDE shit is short, the fuck are you talking about

ayo i luh deez goobuhs

>showing your friends MDE

holy autism batman

christ even your posts are boring as fuck

hi, sam.
the self-promotion is getting old, buddy.
go make some art or something.

In before markyposter

The stupid fucking idiot had a promising and interesting show and throw it all away for his retarded alright bullshit. What a moron.

shut the fuck up nigger drown yourself

Nice filename and timestamp.

How does he keep getting away with it? Are you male or female?

Yeah, it's his fault and not the state of the network and society in general.

sam hyde did it for you

it is his fault, he could have been more subtle and built a stronger brand instead of doing the stupid shit he did

on topic, how angry are you at Tim?

Where does Sam live? Where can I find him?

Don't be delusional, stop being so narrowminded.

What are some classic eyeglasses

I seriously have really thin hair and feel for greasy hair guy. My hair looks greasy if I don't wash it every day.

Just here to say sure, it's bad, but nowhere near as bad as you might think. It looks like I haven't showered in 5+ days. Not the case. I had actually showered less than 48 hours before. To be brief, here were some contributing factors:

first, it was lightly drizzling that day with a fine mist

second, i believe the lighting is a tiny bit fucked mostly from my shit phone camera

third, there was another aspect i remembered before, but i actually forgot

now, that being said, do i look greasy despite that? yes

But the main factor was these two facts (#4 and 5). I have very very thin hair and I had applied pomade the day before.

So with thin hair, even the smallest amount of grease makes it bond together fast. Pomade too, esp day-after pomade. I'm probs in the top 8% or so of people with the thinnest hair. So a little grease goes a long way. You could take the grease on my scalp after 2 days and I'd look greasy AF (and it affects the color), but put that same exact amount of grease on a person with normal-thickness hair and they'll actually look fairly fine. In fact they might look better. I know many girls and some guys purposely don't shower for x days so their hair holds better. sometimes I shower at 6am, and by 3pm my hair looks greasy already. i've had friends at gatherings where we spend the night together somewhere to notice this also. Very hard to hold up with products, but it has a plus side which is it is softer. The pomade I used was also old and the consistency got fucked somehow during aging. It's the hair-strands-bonding-together thing that makes it look so greasy.

Do I deserve the comments? Sure, whatever. But to be so misled to think it's a massive hygiene issue, well, look at the facts. Plenty of people shower ever 1-2 days. Like me. They just don't have very fine hair, and all the other stuff.

>washing your hair at all

1. shave your hair
2. start exercising a lot
3. wash your hair with water
4. ???
5. win

stop

What the fuck

What? What does working out have to do with thin hair?

>Don't be delusional, stop being so narrowminded.
I'm not the one that was given a huge platform and squandered it because I couldn't grow out of his shitty brand of alt-right humor on Twitter. The stuff from the show worked and some of the youtube stuff worked, world peace had a lot of growth potential. You can spread your message and brand of humor without calling people nigger on twitter.

greasiness

So you care enough to apply product to your hair but then you walk around letting it hang down in front of your dumb face and can't even be bothered to sweep it to the side before you take a picture with someone? Liar!

No, you're the one who still gets upset about political stances and not the overall state of society that subjugates those stances

Shave your head

he's right though, plain t shirts aren't as good as proper shirts but much better than man baby logo t shirts, only people who play video games wear branded t shirts

dude don't let OP BTFO you

>this is what Sup Forums anons look like
lmao, no wonder this board is such an embarrassment

I'm not upset about the political stances Sam holds, it's lack of tact that is far more offensive. I post on Sup Forums, do you really think I am offended by the fringes of the conservative movement?

We could have gotten years of slickly produced politically incorrect sketches, you were too stupid to manage your twitter like an adult.

why do teenage girls love Sam Hyde so much when he treats them like shit and is an obese ugly man? Is he really a genuine Chad who LARPs as an autist online to get patreonbux from betas?

>I post on Sup Forums, do you really think I am offended by the fringes of the conservative movement?
yes actually, i can imagine you get really fucking upset about it, although you probably pretend you don't.

>brainlets actually think this
Only soyboy betas care about twitter shit and "tact"
stop being so damn sensitive and proper

where this from/is there more

Well in that guy's defense Sam's lack of tact did have the very practical consequence of the cancellation of World Peace.

Men who wear glasses are weak faggots that should kill themselves

Except for Sam Hyde am I right fellow MeatMan :^)

RUH ROH

MDE was objectively good

Spoken like a true leftist faggot redditor

ok, and? Why gimp your content to cater to the medium?

>not the overall state of society that subjugates those stances

>Why won't society let me advocate my white ethnostate free of kikes and niggers
You certainly can, but don't be surprised when the Jewish owned industries you seem to be wary of blacklist you. Sam's a fucking idiot.

Dartmouth?

How can I track him down.

so you have a platform and not to mention, money.

To get your tactful message to a broader audience (national tv).

Then don't be surprised when your shit gets cancelled. Being an independent creator means you get to control your shit, but don't be surprised when TV networks are strict about the content you can produce, especially towards someone they haven't worked with before.

I show everyone who is jon corzine and it usually goes over pretty well

Moms was the only funny thing you ever did, and even that was clearly mean-spirited and edgy. So what I'm saying is way to go on convincing (((Adult Swim))) to air your show for a while, but come the fuck on dude, it was her turn.

dishonest post, kill yourself brainlet

>t. boomer

this is good post, and you clearly are a barely functional subhuman redditor but ill give you this one tip: you might be clean and you might have decent hygiene, but if you look like a dirty greasy nigger it doesnt matter, its all about perception, so people are entitled to give you shit for looking like a filthy greasy fuck, even if youre clean. This means that if this bothers you, you gotta fix your image. If you dont give a fuck its fine, but stop complaining and man up.

what's your FUCKIN' problem?

>girl

He industry he works in basically Jews and leftist and they don't play fair, never have never will. He should have kept his stupid mouth shut and subverted from within while making bank.

Sup sam. Why did you stop posting on youtube?

If you're in your late 20s it's time to start putting graphic ts away

Sam are you staffing up? Where to send a CV? I'm ex-Mossad btw. Have a sister with milkers and know Max Landis.

He was always going to be niche, don't kid yourself brainlet

Theres only two types of sam hydw fans. 1.) The unironic fans that are also man child weeaboos that got fat and lash out at the world
2.)ironic fans to witness him JUST into flames and his mental illness progress

Did you sell all your Bitcoin yet Sam?

don't reply to me faggot

in fact, blocked.

>two losers in a picture
lol

kek!!!!!!!!