Ummm no flyboy sweetie

Ummm no flyboy sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1N9Uyv6hy8E&t=348s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I broke down and decided to watch a cam of this today, I stopped and turned it off as soon as this scene came up.

get yourself a jabba the hut bro for your bitch tits, sweetie

youtube.com/watch?v=1N9Uyv6hy8E&t=348s

I like how many cumfakes already exist of her

>we interrupt this feature presentation to bring you a lesson on mansplaining
whoa

>go read this story by alan watts about the farmer who won a horse

I love this character simply for the fact that she makes so many white males cry.

>Tells no one the plan
>Condescending mother goose
>Too uppity to even wear the proper uniform
>Single handedly destroys the rebel fleet better than the first order ever could

If this is what women truly consider a noble leader, then we're all fucked.

She didn't even say sweetie in the movie. Stop making her out to be something she's not.

>Stop making her something she's not
>Calls her a competent leader

>astrology

>you can get paid millions of dollars to write your Mary Sue self-insert Star Wars snowflake if you're a middle aged woman
So this... is the power... of pandering

>A literal white male
Uhm, I don't think so sweetie, not in my rebellion

How would Sup Forums react if her hair was brown?

Does it bug anyone else that Fin and the Asian, two main characters that take up half of the movie, accomplish nothing over the course of the entire movie other than getting 95% of the Resistance killed?

>Minority hires don't do their job properly but can't be fired due to diversity quota

HHMM

This reads worse than the tumblr OC of a 17 year old shut-in.

>we want the Twilight audience

Does it bug anyone else that they could've saved the entire Republic by coming up with hyperspeed ramming 70 years earlier?

Poe isn't white

Link me bro

they'd probably still flip their shit because a woman putting a desperate aggressive man in his place is triggering as fuck to these incel neckbeards

we have diplomatic immunity you literal sithlord

>Admiral Gender Studies

It wouldn't be horrible if they just didn't use the word "quirky". That's how every half wit who doesn't know how to write a character describes their OC.

God forbid they get a job at a place where a woman is higher up and has more experience than them

ASTROLOGY YOU NIGGER
ASTROLOGY!

>the fucking nose on WW
Pfaaahahahahahahahahahaaa

at least she redeemed herself in the end by killing herself

Good job, m'lord, m'lady is sure to sleep with you now!

>we interrupt your film to bring you ads sponsored by PETA

Confirmed for not know how the military works.
If your behaviour is causing mutinies and your super secret plan is basically 'abandon ship!' then maybe you shouldn't be a leader.

And ruining all space battles in Star Wars forever.

Samefagging this hard

but dude, the military experts at Sup Forums tell me that soliders are just like mindless drones that should follow orders no matter the ineptitude of the leader!

seriously though, i had so many arguments with people unironically defending her

I seriously don't understand why astrology is such a weird thing to see in a setting where the Force connects literally everything in existence
it'd be pretty dumb irl, but star wars doesn't take place irl

a shit lord?

astrology is invalidated if you can literally travel through planetary systems at ease

itd make sense if its astroNOMY but astrology is a very earth-specific practice

You a chick?

I'm a black female and I can't stand her white ass

I watched the cam of this today too. If you skip the first 2 hours and watch the last 30 minutes it’s actually a pretty good Star Wars movie.

would've made more sense to use mysticism instead of astrology

>Poe finds out the plan
>blabs it over open comms
>Benicio Del Toro now sells out to the First Order the fact that the Resistance is abandoning ship

literally would not have happened if not for Poe's big mouth, let alone setting the Finn/Rose plan in motion in the first place

Indirectly it also means Luke would still be alive as he wouldn't have had reason to confront Kylo and then force suicide

The problem is she's portrayed as in the right for being such a shit leader, when Leia herself has to get up just to say Poe is being a shitlord.
I mean she clearly fucked up by responding to questions of authority with "Deal with it, and follow orders". And then fucking shooting them instead of trying to explain it to them.

despite being vice admiral she lacked the trust of the surviving crew.

if Ackbar was still alive the survivor would have done what they were told.

was ackbar replaced just so there wouldn't be allahu ackbar memes?

Holdo being into Astrology is like finding out that Admiral Ackbar loved Voodoo. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

seems so, but it was quite an irony when in rogue one, the middle eastern guy made a statement about "hollywood needs to hire more muslims or else theyll turn to terrorism" when his role was literally a pilot on a suicide mission

What did Benicio tell the first order? That the rebels were fleeing the doomed ship? Is Hux so dumb that he has to be told to look for escape ships?

He told them about the cloaking they were using and how to crack it.

Blacked

At least that old dried up white bitch can't create mongrel children with this nigger

Is that MC Ride?

NO NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

naz is a good boy

God, I hope so!

You know what I don't get? How that thief-dude had any information to sell to the Imperials in the first place.

Finn and Rose didn't know anything about Holdo's plan. That's the whole reason there was a mutiny in the first place--the crew believed that there was no plan, so Poe sent Finn to go find a thief that could break them into the Imperial flagship. So how could the thief possibly find out that the rebels were planning to send out cloaked transports--something Finn and Rose couldn't have known either?

Thief-dude sells out Finn by giving away information he couldn't possibly have had.

absolute fucking waste of Laura Dern
they also wasted Del Toro and Oscar Isaacs, who are both top notch actors

Sounded more like he reminded them to turn their anti-cloaking scanners on instead of leaving them off to save on their electric bill.

astrology is based on the way the stars look from Earth, the constellations look completely fucking different everywhere else

>ITS BEEN A PLEASURE, STEFAN

There's a quick scene where all 3 are at the bridge of their ship and Poe talks to them on communicator, Finn says something like "well we have A master codebreaker"

It's here where Poe details the escaping vessels that Del Toro overhears about, Poe doesn't seem to be aware Rose/Finn are letting him listen in

this straddles the line between brilliance and stupidity more than a Lithuanian lap dancer

thank God I never watched the new star wars films

Lucky guy.

It's because irl people actually believe in that bullshit. It's just as ridiculous if someone was a creationist in a science fiction setting.

noided

Funny how all of the meme tier shit happens in like the first hour

Why is this movie so ungodly long? Rey and Kylo in Snoke's throne room feels like it should be the end but there's still another 50 minutes to go. Does Disney not believe in editing?

cry about what? shes an incompetent who dies.