Who broke him?

who broke him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc&feature=youtu.be&t=3101
youtube.com/watch?v=CHRC2lKQ8gg
youtu.be/392XVNNZiAM
youtu.be/chzYKSpl5fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the normal demeanor of someone that posts on Sup Forums daily.

Mike's bullying

I can confirm this.

his posture

why did rich perform autoerotic asphyxiation at the start of the video?

The feels.

Having to go to Chicago to meet his relatives for Christmas.

He seems to like his relatives though.

his diabetes

Mike stopped milking his man boobs

Being a FAS crackbaby really fucked him up
>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>has a tranny fiance
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>supports people being tracked by the government with chip implants
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors

Max Landis! HONK HONK

>>supports people being tracked by the government with chip implants
You ruin an otherwise perfectly good copypasta with this lie. He mocked it, he didn't say he believed in it. Please delete this and stop including it. You can change it to "only eats meat, bread and cheese" if you'd like, that's actually true.

Rlm are a bunch of unfunny retards

In the clip they mock the religious fundies who would be opposed to tracking chips because of the devil, Mike lays it out like its a great and rational idea and they all nod and agree, the joke being that the only reason you'd have a problem with it is if you're a religious nut.

51:41 timestamp if it doesn't embed properly
youtube.com/watch?v=-M2khjpOxzc&feature=youtu.be&t=3101

>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him

Post link
I need some hearty kek

Rich wasn't supporting it though, he just let Mike talk and laughed at the end. If you're going to put it in the Mike copypasta that's fair enough (and it's even a bit questionable to say he supported it, but that's a bit more up to interpretation in the clip) but Rich didn't agree with the tracking chips.

about an hour into this stream he REEEs over chat calling Rey a Mary Sue and loses his shit.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=CHRC2lKQ8gg

They're trying way too hard to make "it subverts your expectations" a thing

I blame it on the mongs who keep spamming "but what did you guys REALLY feel about the last jedi???"

I've changed it from "supports" to "doesn't oppose" which is more accurate.

Fair enough.

anyone care to guess what drugs mike is on in this ep? I'm guessing benzos or maybe opis

Test

Some kind of downer. It might even be antidepressants mixed with alcohol, he's not really out of it, just really dead eyed. Compare his current self to videos when he was younger and he is completely different.

youtu.be/392XVNNZiAM

Josh, that son of a bitch. I hate him.

Yeah it’s weird that someone wouldn’t act exactly the same as they did 15 years ago.

>young mike taking us on a journey through early internet kino

This is classic

>Some kind of downer
It's called life, kid.

People change but they don't look as dead inside as he does now. Notice that Jay and Rich are the same age and doesn't look/act as drugged as Mike does.

Little does Rich know, Mike inserted a tracking chip between Rich's shoulder blades like they do with dogs.

I think the problem for people like the guys in RLM is they really aren't Star Wars fans, they just hated the prequels. Rich is always shitting on the force and they use hyperbole to defend Rey because they want to be contrarian. AIDS Moby holding any opinion means the opposite opinion is true.

it was/is already a thing t b h

Jack is pretty cool. I like him.

I hate him and everything he says from the bottom of my heart but I will admit he seems like a great dad with a loving family.

Something to take the edge off, only it took some brain cells with it. Hopefully they'll grow back - I prefer funny mike.

I read that he had a hellish childhood with drug addict parents or something like that so he has probably been broken from the jump.

Thought he denied those rumors.

His dad was on a stream and seemed a'ight

*GLURP*

Jack's fine. These little twits just can't stand a normal, well adjusted person

The tums are finally coming back to get him.

*GLURP*

Max Landis raped him and Mike covered it up

this guy is a hoot

>the absolute state of white men

>>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
Is this for real?

Loving this pasta, félicitations au chef!

wtf did Generation Kill steal its ending from this video??

why is this credited to jay's shitty blanc screen cinema when it is clearly a superior gmp pictures joint

they really had nothing to work with this episode, did they?

RIP David Carradine

>it's a children's movie

Star Wars was never a fucking kids film. Not the OT, not the prequels. They made kid shows but it was never originally for fucking children, jfc.

It's in one of the streams with his fiance. probably one of the pacman streams.

specific mention of "rich only really likes meat, cheese and bread" around 25 minutes. that's all the legwork I'm doing.
youtu.be/chzYKSpl5fw

this

He's healthier and happier than ever before in his boring life

Pretty much, there was no reason for this to be an hour long it was just miserable.

The Xmas episode was boring as fuck. One of the worst BOTW actually.

Americans.

they subverted your expectation of a good episode, so that makes it actually good