Are you guys ready for razor to die for real and no memeing

Are you guys ready for razor to die for real and no memeing

Where is the new chapter?

gillen wants to keep the same artist for the entire run which means there'll be breaks every 6 issues since it takes the artist 6 weeks per issue.
I'd rather he switch artists if it means no breaks, plus I don't think gete's art is remarkable enough to warrant a wait. oh well.

So thats why no new chapter?

Avatar press does not have many artist

Will we actually have action in that cost not one with Nip battleship instead?

I'm more concerned if that nazi brat will suffer anything or it will be only bad words others says about him and he remain only German battleship not fucked over or injured in anyway?

>Uber

Fuck man. I really want to stop reading this story, but I'm determined to see it through to the end

>alternate history where the nazis won
yawn

This image pretty much sums it all up.

Every new issue is a brand new ass pull solution for Nazis to win somehow.

no.
just Alternate History where the Allies don't win in the way they did.

Gillen has said before that the Nazis don't win.

They didn't won, they are at bring of total defeat what will happen anytime. At least after Gilen is done with destroying UK and USA, maybe.
Also they can't lose in any big way because that would be game over for nazis, all other losses and problems are ignored.

Come to think of, starting story in 45 was huge mistake, if it started in 44 at least story would be more balanced.

Lets try to guess next asspull

My bet is for thing what Allies trying to do (Flying/phasing Ubers) is already mastered by Nazis and they will show up from nowhere and save Battleships.
Guderian may die, who need competent commanders when you have plot armor.

Getes pencils are fine, its the colourist that fucks things up.

Meh. We need more weird alternate history shite to breath life into the genre, so it isn't a realm dominated by a handful of autists bitching about a thought experiment that was, frankly, better than anything they've written.

This.
I' ve invested too much time for me not to see this to its shit end.

He also didn't say anything about the allies winning

I'm pretty sure this series was never meant to last this long.

So how long have the Germans left the Eastern Front defenseless outside of normal tankmen while Russia has an unmatched Battleship asset deployable?

I know that the Russians know that she won't go on the offensive.
But the Germans can't possibly know that.

Oh nazi asshole will die. I suspect that Siegmund will finish him off as a final insult.

Next issue is going to be about the Japanese battleship for certain.

Razor will die unless Gillen actually wants some kind of twist but with 2 other supposed super ubers punked I expect nothing and it will switch over to Razor's sisters as the new battleships.

It's easy to say "They're losing!" out of one side of your mouth while out of the other the Nazis are effortlessly curbstomping everybody. Even the author is doing it.

>But the Germans can't possibly know that.

Her not wrecking them seems like a big tip-off.

They lost a lot of resources in the German advances. They could be consolidating for a massive attack and the Germans shipped off two thirds of their battleships across the ocean. The remaining battleship was crippled by the soviets.

See where Im going with this? The biggest ass pull of the series has been the Germans being able to completley ignore the Eastern front and be safe in that bet.

Who would you want to do art? I love Gabriel Andrade's art style.

Razors sisters likely aren't battleship or even tank man candidates at all, we saw with the little British girl battleship candidate that her brother didn't get the Uber genes even though bother her parents were tank man candidates so it's possible it skips a gender. Wouldn't be surprised if gillen put that in there as a hint to razors sisters being non tanks desu

That would be the only clever twist in the whole run so far

I get your joking but It's not even a twist they literally never mentioned the sisters more then once in passing and when they got razor it was kind of implied they had some working theory that he would be a battleship and I doubt it was as simple as being blood related, I think gillen just never got to extrapolate on it until the issue with the British girl candidate.

Please no, Razor is the only thing I'm still invested in.

His smile and optimism: gone

Gabriel Andrade
I think he's my fav of the ones who've worked on uber

I'd like Andrade, but failing that I'd prefer Canaan White to Gete.