Why are metal aliens from another planet born to turn into vehicles from earth?

Why are metal aliens from another planet born to turn into vehicles from earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_25RK5GbJIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That had different altmodes originally and scanned Earth vehicles. This is shown in pretty much every incarnation often. Is this thread a ruse of some sort?

>Metal aliens turn into earth vehicles
>Not earth vehicles influenced by metal aliens

I know next to nothing other than the amazing videogame I just beat.

What should I watch? The original first cartoon I assume?

I liked the first Bay movie and don't understand the hate

Which game?

They have different alt modes on Cybertron, transforming was developed for camouflage and then became useful from there

They then took earth alt modes on earth as they're "robots in disguise"

For a movie that's suppose to be all about giant alien machines, it was all about the humans first and like 15 minutes worth of robots overall.

Most Transformers series are self-contained and sequels barely have continuity with previous ones. Just pick whatever looks interesting.

Beast Wars

>What should I watch? The original first cartoon I assume?
Nah. The characters got their start there and I love some of the voice-acting, but visually it's dog shit.

I liked Prime, myself, but I know it has its haters.

I don't think the first film is bad, it's a lot of people whining about not muh transformers, but then in the sequels even worse writing and bad characters took over, Optimus became as blood thirsty as Megatron and that was the point where I found the movies to be bad, but it's fun mindless action so I'll be seeing tf5

Watch G1 for shits and giggles or just to get how things went down originally.

Beast Wars if you're into robot animals and really outdated animation.
Transformers Animated for weeabo silliness.
Transformers Prime for something serious.
Transformers Robots In Disguise for an in-between of silly and serious.
Rescue Bots for cute but surprisingly well written for a kids show.

Almost forgot. Skip the TF anime shit.

Devastation. It's fantastic.

This thread needs more Sixshot.

Victory, CarRobots, Micron Legend, Galaxy Force are good and Headmasters, Masterforce, BWII, BWN are okay.

METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME.

> Armada
This show taught me why I hated humans in TF shows.

>Rad never hosted a corner at the end of the episode where he would tell you about the Transformers, fleshing out bits that didn't come up in the show like individual Mini-Con's personalities.

It wasn't so much as a tidbit thing. I don't remember exactly since it's been so long but I remember wanting to punch the TV screen for stupid shit that should of been obvious like half way through the show. I think It had something to do with a fat kid and tall one.

>What should I watch?
youtu.be/_25RK5GbJIc

wrong game

The movie's so beautifully animated

Fucking damn it.

watch G1, then watch the one with sexy starscream

Cybertronians as organisms are really neat. The idea of a techno organic being that can scan and become most anything really gets my neurons firing. And then you have other organisms like headmasters and minicons and shit that adapt to Cybertronian biology and become a part of it.
Are there any stories that go over Cyberttonian biology or something like that? I bet IDW or Dreamwave had at least one in their absurdly long histories.

Everything needs more ninja consultants, this is fact

War for/Fall of Cybertron were both p. great too, Fall especially. Jazz is best 'Bot.

Here user. Have this.

They can transform into anything, really, not every Transformers turns into a vehicle.

Is it wrong if I like the mini-cons more then the actual Transformers?