What the fuck? Why did he do that?

What the fuck? Why did he do that?

He just got a bit hungry and ate a piece of cake. That's frosting, there's nothing strange about it.

We saw a naked 14 year old girl. If you were in his position, even if you didn't wank right then, would you not do it later?

He's just more honest.

Asuka's bangin', bare-breasted chest was out on display. Why wouldn't he?

He's fucked up

BECAUSE HE WAS HORNY TEENAGER WATCHING A PAIR OF UNDERDEVELOPED TITS IN COMMA
YOU MOTHERFUCKING RETARD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG

NIGGEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRS

Was it kino?

Whats the meaning of the title Neon Genesis Evangelion

This. Hes complete detached. The movie is more poignant today then it was when it came out. The entire world is literally destroy because a social awkward young man refuses to do anything. Why Sup Forums hates anime I'll never know.

It's a metaphor...

Neon because japs think it sounds cool. Genesis because random biblical symbolism. Evangelion because Evangelical, which goes back to the biblical symbolism.

Literally nothing

Yes. EoE was so devastating. They treated their characters like trash with all their death scenes. The only character that got some respect was Misato. Everyone else was either tanged or butchered.

Equivalent of gibberish Chinese tattoos

I can think of two reasons and both are pretty flat

Roughly, it means "gospel of a new era"

>anime fisting scene.

That's hilarious.

It sounds cool

actually wrong.

this guy is correct. it's greek.
neon = new
genesis = birth, arrival, springing forth
evangelion = good news, gospel, happy tidings, positive future.

So the title means something like "Birth of a New Gospel" but the user above gets it right.

he proabably wanted shinji to coma rape her but even that would have been too edgy

Except evangelion isn't an actual word, it's a bastardization of another word.

i would've fapped. At least shinji wouldn't have died a virgin.

What did she mean by this?

no, i speak a bit of greek, evangelion is like good news. evangelos is a name, it's shortened in english to angel and where we get that word from. An angel is someone who brings the evangelion, the "bringer of good news" so to speak.

shinji dies?

She wasn't even comatose, just catatonic.

Missing the point. The scene was illustrating that Shinji would rather be alone, not making any real connection and continue to have neither highs nor lows. Raping the girl would have been too much of exerting himself upon the world.

what kind of cretin gets cum all over their hand?
he's so fucked up he can't even jack off properly