Did you watch The Fairly OddParents on the day it came out?

Did you watch The Fairly OddParents on the day it came out?

Yeh.

On that note, didn't it and Invader Zim premiere on the same week?

Yes.

Friday Nights on Nickelodeon back in 2001 would have these shows in the following order

Rugrats
The Fairly OddParents
Invader ZIM
Rocket Power

The same night. I watched both.

Yes. I remember watch it with my mom

Back in 2001, which show did you think was going to last longer.

Fairly OddParents or Invader ZIM?

Also, between the first two episodes of Fairly OddParents that premiered (the one Timmy wishes he was an adult and the one Timmy wishes he was in a video game), which one did you enjoy more?

>Back in 2001, which show did you think was going to last longer. Fairly OddParents or Invader ZIM?

I saw more potential in Fairly OddParents. Zims darker tone and humor didn't really appeal to me as a six year old at time.

>Also, between the first two episodes of Fairly OddParents that premiered (the one Timmy wishes he was an adult and the one Timmy wishes he was in a video game), which one did you enjoy more?

Definitely the one where he wished himself into a videogame, although looking back, the one where he wished himself as an adult had better jokes.

Yes, also watch it when it was on Oh Yeah! Cartoons. Fun times

On the first point, I actually enjoyed Zim more than FOP when it first came out but later on I saw the strengths of both.

On the second point, the video game episode was the best, I remember playing the game based off it on the Nick website.

>tfw you look like Old Timmy

No, but I vividly remembering tuning into the first airing of Spongebob, and then logging into AOL to leave my feedback on their feedback forum or whatever.

Same night as Zim, yeah.
It was a good day for 6 year old me.

Yup. A better premiere than Chalkzone, at least.

I think so. Didn't Cosmo have a deep voice in the pilot and wasn't retarded?

Aww man! I'm old!

I remember it on Oh yeah Cartoons!

Thought both were kind of shitty and was a massive CN fanboy at the time. Then one day CN was having a shitty day so I watched a few FOP episodes and enjoyed it. First one I watched was the one where AJ was reading from a book about skateboard lingo. A few other episodes stuck with me too like the dating game show one, the one where they went into video games, and the one where Tootie (one of my first cartoon boners) appeared.

Zim was utterly unwatchable for me though, and remained that way forever.

No but I did watch Spongebob when it premiered after a Kids Choice Awards

I vaguely remember the pilot.

I remember there were Seinfeld jokes early on and he even voiced the April Fool.

RUUUDY

I watched it when it was on Oh Yeah Cartoons

no because I'm not a grandpa lol

how old are you guys? shouldnt you be looking for a job or getting married instead of browsing an internet taiwanese cartoon debate club?

I sure hope you're pretending to be retarded, lad.