TV-14 Netflix movie about an emotionally despondent Bolin rising to power in the Earth Republic when?

TV-14 Netflix movie about an emotionally despondent Bolin rising to power in the Earth Republic when?

TV-14 Netflix movie about Amon's story in Season 1 that doesn't end on a 2 episode rushjob to explain who he is.

Wasn't someone writing something about this?

I just want to see more angry/depressed Bolin.

TV-14 Netflix movie where Zuko doesn't go full retard in the Book 2 finale.

Bolin concept is just lazy. Sokka without the inferiority complex. As it is mako being a zuko without the hatred.

i just want more bending and fighting; give me a prequel about the 100 year war. i want to see the fire nation slowly turn cruel and angry to justify themselves. i wanna see jeong jeong get disillusioned. the air nation gets crushed when they slowly realize that their pacifist ways will be the death of them

Best ship.
Read "Subduction".

I just want Avatar with a higher rating.

Any more Bolin webms?

I remember brawler!Bolin...

While i don't particularly like this ship it's better than korrasami. And if LoK taught me anything it was that yelling loud enough at Bryke can make them comply if it's progressive. So you just might have a chance if you go for it.

Best bros.

I'd watch that. Show me Iroh's slaying the last dragon followed by his son's death and his spiritual journey to redeem himself.

>Iroh's slaying the last dragon
You miss an episode or two?

Bolin's doubts about the benevolence of the Earth Empire surface almost immediately after his monologue to Korra about why he believes they're actually helping. He was disillusioned by like, episode two.

>Earth Republic was actually good

I hate this meme more than "the girl Iroh set up on a date with Zuko was a prostitute"

Wu sets up the EK to become the ER with democratically elected leaders in the end.

Not quite. He says he'll abolish the monarchy so he can be a musician instead, there is no indication he will rule until a republic can be established..

What do they call arm muscles in the Avatarverse if guns haven't been invented?

Gun was also a term for club/staff like weapons.