>Phantasms s07e06
Data's nightmare program

>Conspiracy s01e25
There's a conspiracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nw6Q8aoBDxY
youtube.com/watch?v=OV9lzsV_k6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't the Voyager just rig time detonated bombs in the array, that would go off after they finished using it to go back home

Kira did nothing wrong

Janeway literally could not stop making the dumbest decisions since like season 3 it baffles me.

Great episode until he just HAPPENED TO BE INSANE :^)

You push people, eventually they push back. It's always been this way.

>Conspiracy s01e25
That's a really weird story to have been abandoned.

I love everything about that scene at the end. Picard looks so fucking disgusted with the parasite.
>FUCKING MELT IT TO DEATH NOW

Poor guy, he wanted to serve on the enterprise under Picard once he was done with his current duties. Then he went home, got fucked by mama parasite, and his head melted by Riker

What is the "O'Brien must suffer" of the other shows? Riker seems to get himself in trouble a lot, Harry too.

Is it explicitly stated that he was infected after the events of Coming of Age? I always assumed they were already infected and scoping out the ship.

That episode is so cool and different. I wish there were more stand out episodes in general.

When my friends ask what star trek is, I show them one random episode and then this one.

When my friends ask what star trek is, I show them Sub Rosa, and they usually say "damn, this show is great, I love redhead MILFs."

youtube.com/watch?v=nw6Q8aoBDxY

Why

I go straight for "Profit and Lace," personally. Nobody can resist Quark's feminine wiles.

I'll watch it if it ever actually comes out.

How did they get rid of the tribbles infesting deep Space 9?

Klingon war parties

Just remember, the original episode ends with Scotty beaming the tribbles onto the klingon ship, effectively condemning them to being slaughtered.

>Nurse Ogawa as Dr. Beverly Krasher

Who's fucking Idea was it to let Picard run around with this open Jacket for so many episodes? I want his or hear Head.
He looked FINE with his original red shirt. Lurching around in this open jacket makes him look fucking terrible. Like a sloppy teenager.

Sure wear the jacket for cold away shit, why not, but don't run around with it on the ship all the fucking time.

Do you think Odo had Bashir preserve 1 in stasis so he could pet it every now and then

looks like a good cure for std

They made it for an episode that took place outside at night.

After that he wears it a few more times on the ship, they probably thought it would standout less when he needs to use it outside, since usually one episodes where he needs to use it at night its not like they planned to beam down that long, if you thought it was just one of the captains normal attire .

I just wonder why they made it out of an obviously different material, looks like suede. If it looked like it was made out of the same stuff his normal uniform was, you would just assume he is wearing his normal uniform open.

...it's been a long road...

Don't forget Genesis

The part where Crusher gets acid sprayed in her face disturbs me.
youtube.com/watch?v=OV9lzsV_k6M

was it kino