It's a Gadget episode

It's a Gadget episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/667644/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's a "Gadget kicks everyone's asses" episode

Don't tell the Russians.

Does Gadget have fur? People tend to draw her without fur, but she's a mouse. She should have fur.

I read that her creator stated that she does in fact have fur. It hides all her tattoos.

Cartoons of the era with anthro characters had the habit of making the females more human.

It's a "I have no ideas, therefore repost" thread.

Is it a meme to annoyingly post this in every single thread?

Obligatory post.

Yes.

Funny thing: A smutfic involving these two is what eventually led me to the furry fandom.

>It's a "oh those russians" episode.

Makes me think of this.

Here, have an upgraded screenshot from the official 1080p Amazon Video release.

White fur, like Miss Bianca. Different style, intended to show everything from their perspective, not human perspective like The Rescuers.

And you get an upgrade!

One more upgrade, why not!

One more for the hell of it.

Upgrade this, Russian

Raz work on your damned cosplay, you're an embarrassment to the Gadget cult

As I have stated and made clear numerous times in the past, I have nothing to do with those people in that Gadget cult.

You're thinking of Mister Twister.

pinky and the brain

Well, no one's gonna top that.

/thread

Early concept art even has her being white-furred instead of flesh-colored.

Wow, I kind of like Early Gadget's look.

Bump

There's also this.

>Looks a pic
Hmm... I do need to draw more Gadget...

Great news

Nice, wonder what the show would have been like if it went in this direction?

Sauce, my man: e621.net/post/show/667644/

Yes, yes, good. Come along, you belong, feel the allure of drawing Gadget.

i've been jerking off to her since right around when i first started jerking off 14 years ago, but i've still never actually seen her show

does it still hold up such that it'd be worth watching at this point?

Thank you muh nigga, you saved my bacon for this, I needed a source to that day I found it in a Gadget thread that got pruned.

Chip and Dale were the weakest part of the show to me; if they revived it, I'd just as soon that they keep Gadget and Monty plus a new lineup.

Well, that or Gadget plus Stalker Mouse.

I doubt it would have been pushed quite as much by Disney since it didn't have name characters in it.

In my headcanon she's with furred
I will take this as a confirmation

Some of the episodes do but most really don't.

I was a huge fan of "Rescue Rangers" in my youth. Loved Gadget so damn much. And the RR fandom was my first fandom.

The show does not hold up. At all. I wish it did, I really do. But it just does not hold up compared to "DuckTales" or even "TaleSpin". The voice acting is wonky, the scripts are horrible (even for an episodic cartoon), and the animation is nothing special even in the best episodes. A handful of episodes are maybe worth watching, but I could not recommend the show as a whole.

You are most welcome, user.

Funny thing is, Chip and Dale were not meant to be in the show as it was originally planned. The concept art showing the original lead, Kit Colby, should prove as much.

I prefer the anti-gadget

>its the gang forms a band episode

And she prefers Gadget.

>its the gang forms a religion episode

I traditionally ship Chip x Gadget.

But Glitch x Gadget is a very close second.

Agreed.

upgrayyyd

Dat filename, tho'

Again, thanks again for the help, I really appreciate it.

Wait, what happened?

Dale watched a bunch of spy movies and wanted to be a secret agent; so he made a spy suit with a bunch of gadgets that didn't quite work right.

Dale got depressed because of it and Gadget decided to help him out.