QTDDTOT: Overlooked Scenes Edition

What was the significance of the door not opening properly in 2049?

Was it meant to be some kind of warning for K? Was it supposed to show some sort of connection / disconnection between the original Blade Runner and 2049? Was it letting the audience know that information and history from before the Blackout was 'forgotten' and not thought about anymore?

i was mesmerized by the light in that scene. I couldn't believe that they actually incorporated the light action there. This movie is such a fucking kino.

It was to setup Joy as someone strong enough to rival K in the final fight scene.

you mean Luv

My guess is that it was to show that all the evidence of what had happened pre-blackout was hidden so well by Deckard to cover his tracks until K unexpectedly found Rachel's skeleton after killing Sapper, it also acted as a foreshadowing device to demonstrate how physically strong Love was

>all the evidence of what had happened pre-blackout was hidden so well by Deckard to cover his tracks
That's an interesting theory.

Cinematography was 11/10, same with the music. The whole movie could have been monkeys throwing shit for 2 and a half hours but if they kept the same score and lighting I'd still watch it over and over.

Can someone screencap the moment it shows all the customization options for Joy? Never got a good look at it in the theater.

That was fast. Good work user.

>Can change skin color and ethnicity
kek

>no cock size options
dropped

>Cuban
>tfw Sup Forums actively promotes Sup Forums memes and race mixing now. What a time to be alive.

im so pissed i didnt watch this in the kinoplex, that must have been a great experience for you anons who did

It was just a reference to DOOR STUCK DOOR STUUUCCCKKKK

that's dlc

cuba has tons of white people dumbass

It was good . Personal favourite s were the slow walk to the furnace to find the horse as the music swells and the Se wall scene

total recall got to the point quicker

>sleazy
>athletic
>brunette

wasnt it to show that she had super strength?

The gunshots in IMAX were nuts. Like cannons going off next to you.

This. Whole fucking theater shook every time he fired his sidearm

DOOR
STUCK

The door represented my ___

>Face type : Classic
>not Paul Dano

Explain this BRdrones

There's a quote from a movie that's been eluding me for a while. It's something to the effect of
>"Come, my dear, and we will dance chicken leg as it has never been danced before!"
I feel like it's a Marx brothers film or something, but Google gives me nothing relevant. Anyone recognize it?

check the op filename