Is he autistic?

Is he autistic?

Yep

yeah

Not really. He just thinks he's right and is also emotionally unstable.

No he's my boyfriend

I don't know man. His lack of facial expression and his constipated attitude suggest otherwise

No.
He has Borderline Personality Disorder.

So he's a woman?

Reverse Trap.

he also got dark side molested by snoke as a kid

>On the verge of being balls deep in Rey
>No I'm not gonna agree to save your friends even though I could just kill them all after
Yep, he is

>lack of facial expressions

what

>constipated attitude

literally fucking what

He's the most expressive and shows the most believable emotions out of any character in NuWars.

He has issues.

>implying Rey wasn't just as, if not more, retarded there

He literally confessed his love and proposed, but somehow he's the autistic one. Okay.

>Borderline Personality Disorder
not a real thing

it was a pretty autistic proposal too tbf

Not at all, but you sure are.

t. roasite

How was it autistic? Wanting to rule the galaxy and destroy the past is autistic?

He's a guy with autism who wants to be the most evil person in the entire galaxy

While also cosplaying as your grandpa

Great argument.

>being this dumb

it's a fucking personality disorder, there are about 9 different types separated in 3 clusters

wanting to rule the galaxy and destroy the past because you feel betrayed by your dad and uncle and can't get over it, yeah. as is the way he flips out on her instead of trying to like, compromise even a little

>being rational on Sup Forums

Good luck user

I think thats actually maybe the intention in a way yes

being hyper force sensitive combined with the fact he didn't get raised right so he lacks empathy is kinda like being autistic

next time post this thread with just the question "autistic?" and see if people still respond
less effort, same if not more reward

That's not autism, you're literally just explaining part of why he's messed up and does what he does.

>dad fucks off
>uncle tries to kill you
>WHY IS HE ANGRY FUCKING AUTIST

Also he flips out on her because she won't let go of her obsession with her parents that she's been holding onto for 2 fucking movies and even Maz told her to get over it. Also after he kills his master to save her, but let's forget all about that. Yeah, she only chased his dick all movie and tried to get him to do what she wants but when it came down to it she was too retarded to see it was never going to work because she's an autist who believes in fairytales and lives in her own head and now she's sitting alone with a broken lightsaber looking shitty with no dark space bf because she was retarded enough to think she could heal a life's worth of abuse and headfuckery in 3 forceskype sessions.

I'm just bored, I'm leaving now.

He doesn't lack empathy, he just thinks what he does is justified. He didn't hate his dad, he was practically crying when he killed him telling him "I'm being torn apart, I know what I have to do but I don't know if I'm strong enough to do it" and couldn't kill his dear old mom. That's not lack of empathy.

The way he called her a nobody but then saved it with 'but not to me', was pretty autistic

>anything awkward or weird is autistic
>>Sup Forums

Either way he's hot as hell

She is a nobody, that's the point. Telling her the truth so she'll stop denying it is autistic? He's saying that she is a nobody (in a very blunt cruel way so she gets the message for once) and she can accept it and get over it because it doesn't matter because she's not a "nobody" to him. Like "you're a fucking nobody, who cares get over it, I don't care rule the galaxy with me as my equal"

Only when she accepts reality can she start to move forward. Which is exactly what she did, except she doesn't want to rule the galaxy and lean on Ben like she was doing to other people up to that point.

i feel like "autistic" is just much of a cancer buzzword as "edgy" these days. No one even knows what it's supposed to mean anymore.

>Borderline Personality Disorder
a.k.a autism

Pretty chad, more like
You autists just don't know what women like

this desu

He is my husbandu, I hope he destroys the entire galaxy.

He can destroy my galaxy if you know what i mean

Definitely autistic.

He doesn't even understand the common etiquette of wearing a shirt in a formal setting.