Sexualizing memes

>sexualizing memes
SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN

I see this is the new thing normalfag tourists are going to spam for the next few weeks and pretend it's an ebin meme.

Yes, just like all the other totally ebin dank epic for the win roflcopter twitter memes user.

The meme is cringy as fuck

nigger tier meme

spongebob is sacred

This shit is approaching Harambe levels of being obnoxiously unfunny.

thIs ShIt iS apPRoAchINg hARamBe LeVeLs Of BEinG oBNoXiouSLy UnFuNNy

Times like these, I realize having eyes is definitely a double-edged sword.

Dicks out, buddy.

Ok Satan.

I live in Cincinnati, how do you think I feel?

somebody explain this meme to me, is from Tumblr or other normie place?

You probably feel like fucking your cousin.

Whatever it is, it's going to die out in like a week.

The problem with letting this meme die is . It exists on its own level; to demand its cessation is to add more fuel to the fire. It's kind of like vaporwave; the more you detest the meme, the greater it becomes.

I've only seen it on Twitter. But that's all I use nowadays.

Twitter, I think. I first saw it here, but it was through twitter screencaps.

It feels like a more normie-friendly version of Baneposting.

>shadbase

yoU Don'T gEt To brINg friEndS

>meme
>a repeated idea

Well, they're half right.

>It exists on its own level; to demand its cessation is to add more fuel to the fire.
Like the "get this hothead outta here!" aspect of Baneposting. It's a response ready-made for anyone who expresses dislike for it.

It came from twitter, but I really don't even get the joke. Memes are supposed to be inside jokes, but this is just some personal joke between some faggot and his retarded friend.

>not a forced meme

The chinese finger trap of social interaction

>normie forced meme

>a meme that can block all attacks
good God we are screwed

Spongebob memes aren't funny.

What like JUST or BASED?

It's a half-assed attempt to recreate the Baneposting phenomenon.
But, like all normie memes, it's a Frankenstein abomination of a meme that can only struggle to remain relevant for about a week, a month tops, before it's death.
Baneposting will remain eternal.

I oNlY uSe Sup Forums mEmEs nOt tHose cRingy TwITter NoRmIe mEmES
ChEck Out tHiS StEaMy MeME GuYz
KeKkekKekKek

HoNk

M E M E T R A N C E N D E N S E

Do memes even naturally materialize on Sup Forums anymore? Or do people just steal shit from Twitter or ifunny and then try to force it here?

>mfw played the witness too much and thought it was another riddle

I love how this meme can just defend itself.

Quite funny. It gives me a giggle.

Im surprised no one has pointed out that this was drawn by Shadman.

All the unfunny shit involving spongebob starts on black twitter so probably

>this is how Sup Forums users see themselves

I gotta admit, it's been a while since I've cringed this hard at something.

Mostly the latter. Sup Forums is too political nowadays to naturally materialize a meme nowadays.

to naturally materialize a meme.*

I think we're just supposed to know ahead of time, somehow. As though everyone follows Shadman on twittergramblr or something.

Is this the fox of memes? Have we created a monster by letting normies use spongebob as meme fuel

memes on Sup Forums are dead its over the only memes being made here are the 1-2 week autist rage threads on tv that spread through Sup Forums

>posting ben garrison's actual feces he wipes on paper

he's a dumbass and should try literally any visual arts career that isn't "ostensible political cartoons on shit no one cares about"

that's genZ for you, don't expect much from kids raised on the second half od Spongebob and nothing else

>this meme can defend and then combo out of a frame 1 attack

That's because baneposting is a much more competent meme in infecting others than this one is.

All this annoying spongebob has is the annoying retort. Baneposting, even with the cancer, can still create.

Good goyim

I thought this was what you wanted.

Daily reminder that "Oh Yeah Mr.Krabs!" is the best spongebob meme, followed closely by "spoons rattling" and the "B0I"

Sometimes I wonder how the memes will be in 50-100 years...4 dimensional objects with coscience of themselves instead of simple text and/ or images like these?

>A cube with one corner chunk missing
>Everyone laughs
>Autists complain about OCD

4cha makes new meme but they tend to be board specific. There hasn't been any cross board meme for awhile nor the creation of a widespread meme in years. Mostly because it's too politicized and there just isn't as much genuine posting. A lot of reddit and what not have leaked in and try and throw their humor around and force a meme without realizing that Sup Forums creates memorable memes through natural efforts online with its culture

>that image
It's right, this happened on /his/

sponge memes should have ended with the Sup Forums >2 drummers cave sponge

>no "No-talent punk with an axe to grind" T-shirt on Furie
Truely Garrison is no Kelly.

Top kek.

Yep. Reddit fucking loves creating these purposely shitty """memes""" and then spam it into oblivion until even the last guy on earth is fed up with it.

Rarely, but it does still happen every now and then.
Currently the biggest new Sup Forums meme is probably /ck/'s McChicken but that's not gonna reach any actual mainstream audience since it's so super specific.

>tfw humanity has finally created an invincible meme

>Mostly because it's too politicized and there just isn't as much genuine posting.

daily reminder

What the fuck is Ben Garrison even doing now. This isn't even a political comic, what happened?

How do we get reddit/pol/ to leave & save Sup Forums?

Just fucking ban all phoneposters already.
It's not just a meme that they only make garbage tier posts and are often underage reddit fucks.

I've been saying for years we should bring back /l/. A lot of nu/pol/ are normalfags and moralfags, you can see it leaking into other boards with them calling lolicons pedos and arguing it's as bad as CP - If there was a board where it was fine to post loli here they might finally realise this isn't their safe space or somewhere they want to be associated with and fuck off. Even better, they might take "think of the children" tumblrinas with them. The only problem is this same moralfag attitude clearly applies to some of our mods as well, so it will never happen.

It's not just phoneposters though. Desktop usage also spiked when Sup Forums-related events happened.

Funny,I've always thought that the moralfags that call lolicons pedos were christian fundamentalists and cuckservatives.

>He thinks people bitching about lolicon are the issue

Those people only show up in loli threads.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

wait why are people saying this is an invincible meme? what's that thing people are referring to that gets said after someone responds that makes it invincible? what "retort"?

god damn it's like in one night there's an entire following and understanding of a new meme that I never saw anywhere else but the rest of Sup Forums instantly knows the entire backstory and what it does

>bring back /l/
There was a Loli board? I never look at other boards and didn't know it existed, not that I would've went to it.

What happened though?

/l/ has been gone for like, a decade.

>complain about lolicon being pedophilia
They're completely right, desu

I miss it so much.

Did I miss something about this becoming a meme

It happens in a fucking second and everyone else is already apparently aware of it's history by the time you find out

>/ck/'s McChicken
post it

The last truly organic meme I saw here was the S-Hand of doom from Samurai Jack

fuck this is actually funny

Did Shad draw this?

Yes.

>It's a half-assed attempt to recreate the Baneposting phenomenon
But baneposting itself is only alive because Sup Forums and Sup Forums keeps spamming it.

It's so bad that I seriously think that these people need to seek help.

>The last truly organic meme
Fuck off, that shit was so forced by the juveniles here and that was obvious from the start, faggot drew it that way on purpose.

Stop enabling "put me in the screencap" tier shit

It was like back in 2003&2004 and apparently was deleted because of legal threats and people posting IRL cheese pizza on it. Or at least that is how the story goes, I've no idea how true that is given that by the time that I started shitposting here it had been already been gone for 4 years.

I keep forgetting that Sup Forums dates back before 2008, damn

>one insufferable meme friend on Facebook is exclusively spamming this

Some of the variations can be funny

who shit on the wall?

Pepe killed any and all future memes.

What's with that spike around March/April?

>all this unironic normie memefagging
Sup Forums truly is to Sup Forums's tumblr. Worse than reddit.

Our forefathers imagined us having jetpacks, robot servants and hoverboards. Instead we get normie memes.

What the fuck happened

>Mostly the latter. Sup Forums is too political nowadays to naturally materialize a meme nowadays.
Well, because of that Sup Forums is currently one of the dominant sources of memes nowadays.

We complained so much about Reddit and Tumblr that we forgot about Twitter