King kong is supposed to fight this on equal footing

>King kong is supposed to fight this on equal footing

King kong barely goes up to the new Godzilla’s kneecap. How stupid is hollywood to even put these two in the same movie and expect and even fight?

they'll just resize both of them

ain't no one but alt right nerds in their mum's basement will care

A third monster appears that G and K have to team up to fight

Don't forget Kong almost dies to a weak ass monster that already wiped out all of his race except him. Godzilla could just stomp the skull crawler to death in a second.

they said that kong is not full grown
hes an adolescent in skull island

More like Godzill and King Kong fighting then mothra arrives to convince them to team up and fight King Ghidorah.

In the original mashup, Kong got growed by electricity. Watch something electric happen to him to make him embiggen.

Lmao, godzilla doesnt need some fucking ape to help him fight king ghidorah.

We don't know how strong this movie verse King Ghidorah is, he might be the strongest Ghidorah out of all the movies.

he's a thick guy

Kong is still growing in his movie, i think they even mention it

If king ghidorah is scaled up to match the new ukltrabuff godzilla, it only exacerbates the problem of king kong being puny and irrelevent as fuck.

This.

It seems like none of the fucking retards here paid attention watching either of these movies.

Does anyone have a size chart for comparison? Because im pretty sure i remember they say in the movie that kong wasn't done growing yet.
They're both getting buffed probably by mothra if they show it to fight THE king. Kong needs to grow and maybe get some kind of power and zilla just needs a cooler fucking beam.

i know its sad but you cant expect much from brainlets and while he wont be as tall Godzilla but he will still be around 175-225 feet tall i say

With his coconut gun.

I don't know, it will be hard to top the one in 2014 movie. Using the Shin Godzilla beam is cheating and you know it

>pretending to be confused at how Legacy Kong will fight Fatzilla
Is this viral marketing?

>Hard to top
But it was shit it will be easy to top. They need to make it thicker or solid and stronger cause it looks like he's shooting flames and gas and it doesn't look strong. It just doesn't match him because he's this big fucking thing and the beam is so small.
He can tank Shin's beam he should be able to dish out the same in a different way

I want Gamera in on the action. Then the Gov. calls in the Jaegers for a giant Kailju beatdown.

>You were never a god. You were never even a king.

Growth ray to make king kong bigger duh

DID U KNO: The Beast Wars leaders were a reference to KK vs GZ?

King Kong in the new movie was pretty fucking big. Like at least 20 stories tall, I'd say.

anyone that pays to see this movie is beyond redemption

I remember this movie

In the current critique of the world all we need to know is this about Godzilla & Kong.

How many actresses have given sexual favors to Kong and/or Godzilla?

How many regret it now, understand they are prostitutes, and want to ruin Godzilla and/or Kong's reputation?

Remember that every time someone stars one of these nonsensical threads. Because deep down inquiring minds want to know.

Sup Forums already wrote this story long ago; Pacific Rim summons Godzilla & Kong to destroy the Kaiju.

Stop being a new fag.

do you bleed?

Those nostril holes.
The inhalation.
Oxygen transformation.
No one can defeat a creature with such massive inhalation.

Well ... unless you're Superman and stupid enough to breath in "gas" from the world's first Superhero before you ever appear.

tfw I owned Optimus Primal adn cheetor

Not like king Kong can win anyway.

As batman said Godzilla is a force of nature and can't be stopped.

It's like stopping a tornado or tsunami.

Wait for it to pass and clean the mess.

Post it.

Literally half the reason they many Kong: Skull Island was to upsize Kong. He's bigger in that than he's ever been and they make sure to mention he's still in adolescence.

And king Kong will be on team earth.

Godzilla, Rodan, anguris, Mothra fight for team Earth.

King Kong will most likely be an addition. They might fight each other but will put shit aside to fight threats to Earth.

Little babby Kong will probably be doing Donky Kong jump punches and throws the whole movie

correct
its king ghidorah

That'll be the plot of King of the Monsters. That basically sounds like a remake of Ghidorah, The Three Headed Monster.

Looks like another bvs

The absolute state of brainlets in this thread, Kaiju King Kong and Literature King Kong are two different things.

>he's still in adolescence

yeah and K:SI is set in the 60s, are we supposed to believe that this giant creature would fully mature in 50 years? Consider that it took Godzilla maybe hundreds if not thousands of years to reach that size.

it fires in spurts
if he shoots ya
it's gonna hurt
HUH!