MAX LANDIS SEXUAL ASSAULT DAY 7

Current accusations against Max Landis:

>"One of the worst parts about Max Landis is that I have encountered numerous times at various places and he never remembered me. One time even introducing himself to me and trying to act all buddy buddy." - Some Twitter person

>"I worked in an LA comic book shop and Landis was There for a show. He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it and generally being a self important trash boy." - Some twitter person

>"I knew him personally for a few years because an ex was his best friend. His mistreatment of myself, other women, and his ex girlfriends resulted in the dissolution of my relationship as well as my ex’s friendship with him. I know many, many women with accounts (several being good friends of mine) of his sexual abuse, misconduct, manipulation, coercion, and assault.

>Hell, he violently shoved me at a party once when I tried to stop him from harassing an ex who wanted him to leave her alone." - Anna Anaka

>The worst part is that fucking screenplay he wrote being all like 'I forgive you for being ignorant about what sort of person I really am' and I thought, what a fuckin' piece of irony, I'm apologising to you because I know exactly what sort of person you are - H Bomber

>A year ago I went to a Halloween party that Max Landis was co-hosting. I just so happened to have completed a screen-accurate Rey cosplay with some rather meticulous attention to detail. He took a selfie with me and posted it to Twitter saying he liked Rey better as a man. - Some twitter person

>"Here is a conversation I had with Max Landis days after my ex assaulted me, where Max told me that I "choose" people who abuse me." - Molly "Future Wife of Kylo Ren" McIssac.

We have also had unconfirmed rumours, but's its been shared around twitter people close to Landis, that he has been put under suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quM_641RG64
twitter.com/Uptomyknees/status/795778062310739968
youtube.com/watch?v=NgyV1mqAXOc
youtube.com/watch?v=fSYKd4nVno8
youtube.com/watch?v=dH1052F2ZaY
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does this mean that fetal alcohol syndrome girl and max wont do a RLM guest show?

I don't see anything wrong in what he did

Ok, so at this point, has even a single person come forward with a concrete allegation of sexual misconduct? I'm not talking about him being a dick, but something where he physically performed any kind of sexual act with or in front of some unwilling party?

I thought he was gay

I heard he went to Belize and paid a bunch of fat Mayan women to poop on him.

Is Max Landis proof that helicopter parenting has dire consequences?

kek

He probably did, but until someone comes out with a direct accusation instead of on behalf of someone else, this isn't going to mean anything and they're doing nothing but stirring twitter drama.

arrest this sick fuck

No.
It's all my friend's, sister's, cousin got honked at once.

Hollywood is like a fucking jr high school

Rule of thumb - if you're being opposed by Zoe Quinn you're probably a good person.

>not to reach out to friends about it on social media
He suggested she spend some time with her actual real life friends.

If someone was going to come forward I think they would have by now.

I predict this goes away or one of the people bringing up their friend's cousin decides they were raped because they know he's guilty anyway.

Why does she keep changing her username and why does it get worse every time?

>tells her to figure out what shes doing to cause all that drama

but thats exactly what she should do

HONK
HONK

Because she's desperate to be a quirky manic pixie dream girl

yo

>cousin got honked at once.

based Notch

Guys im conflicted, SJWs are getting their way but it's against people I hate?

How should I feel?

He created sound waves that forcibly penetrated some girls ears without her consent

>honking a horn is now considered rape, which is worse than murder
How much will it take for the normies to get sick of the feminists?

Damn, is Notch /ourguy/? I already know he's been /ourguy/ for years, but I still just like saying it

You should feel like not wanting to live in a world where angry tweets ruin careers

>I "choose" people who abuse me.

You do, to an extent

I can never enjoy drunk history of comics in the same way ever again, a bloo bloo bloo.
youtube.com/watch?v=quM_641RG64

Enemy of my enemy is my friend etc. I hate him too, but these accusations are fucking stupid

I KNOW BUT I HATE THESE PEOPLE. IM GLAD BUT NOT GLAD AT THE SAME TIME WTF IS GOING ON! AAAAAAAAAAAH!

Come on, very few people know who he is and the 99% who do only know him as the son of a child murderer

Like you want to see as much collateral damage as possible.

I heard I went to Belize for that after you told me it was a thing.
IF YOU BELIZE
THEY COVERED LANDIS IN POO

>accused of sexual assault
>literally none of them describe sexual assault

How the fuck do they keep getting away with this?

>getting their way
Uhh, what? Max Landis seems just fine and when this blows over, he'll probably work on blacklisting anyone who talked shit about him.

I guess trying to tell someone to take precautions against future sexual assault is sexual assault

What's your name please? And profession.

Landis is an idiot to genuinely think he could talk a serial victim out of leaving an abusive relationship. They only see the harm others do to them, not the harm they do to themselves or others. People like that you give them advice once, if even, and then cut them out your life before they continue to dump their problems on you

Sam Squires, I'm a physio

Oh no

>Max is an asshole
Everybody knows this, he freely admits it. Being an asshole isn't rape.

Its always weird seeing kiwi farms stuff spill out into a normie place like Sup Forums.

kiwi farms owes its existence to Sup Forums

To Sup Forums specifically for CWC, not to this joke of a board.

Brb gonna go to a safe house and take my dog and my Nintendo DS.

That fucking conversation with her just shows how immature she is.

both boards are big enough for there to be a large cross board population

Yeah then sure Sup Forums is responsible for kiwi farms man, whatever helps you get through life.

>muh secret club
Sup Forums has always had threads about Landis after his American Ultra autism fit, I don't know why you keep on talking about kiwi farms with it just because they talk about him too
do you freak out whenever Sup Forums talks about Dobson or EvaXephon?

You should have posted a link to that Rey cosplay

Also Max is a monster

No, its just weird seeing someone go UMMM ACTUALLY Sup Forums IS RESPONSIBLE FOR KIWI FARMS when I just brought it up as a passing comment.

because you seem to think it's weird that people might go on both

normalfag men have been conditioned since birth just to let women witter on with their histrionics until they wear themselves out. And it always works.
If all men were like normalfag men and not nu-males or Sup Forumscucks, the world would be a better place to live.

Why is she in the us? Isn't she Canadian?

I saw Max Landis at a Comic Book Store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He looked at me and just honked his clown horn.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “HONK, HONK, HONK” with his clown horn in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies of Superman: American Alien in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the comics and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and started honking his clown horn in her face while gesturing to scan each comic separately and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each comic and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by honking really loudly.

Nope, she's a burgerfat. I wish she wasn't but we're stuck with her.

what's that cheeky umlaut doing?

>It's literally fucking nothing

Orson Wells would insult this many people before breakfast

My rule of thumb - If it's happening to people who ENDORSE this mentality, it's great and I pile on.

When it happens to people who are opposed to it, I defend them, even if they probably creepy faggots (Roy Moore).

Ironically no one wants to police peoples sexuality more than Roy Moore types.

Actually, the left used to be better than the right at this, but considering you need consent, expressed written consent, etc with the left in order to not be a rapist, the right is looking pretty damn good.

If these allegations are true I have a lot more respect for Max, I just figured he was a total gay

Underrated

????? isn't that a watergate joke?

Holy shit

twitter.com/Uptomyknees/status/795778062310739968

>Literally had to crop 2 minutes of dialogue to make up this scandal.

Zoe Quinn is such a fucking cunt. I don't believe she deserved what she got from Retardgate, but jesus christ she's such a fucking dramacow.

This is payback for Blight, clearly.

HONKED

>My last encounter with him was watching him tell my friend...
What the fuck. She's outright lying. Max didn't say that in person but by text. And his advice was pretty good too.

Has anything actually happened or is this all just she said bullshit?

Doesn't sound like we're gonna get any real story on what happened.

Legit good post. I hope this becomes a thing.

That fat slut got kylo ren tattooed on her ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=NgyV1mqAXOc

youtube.com/watch?v=fSYKd4nVno8

this pretty much sums it up.

So it was all a bunch of FUCKING NOTHING.

The Mouse tried to bring Bright and Netflix down by using SJW "leaders" like motherfucking Zoe Quinn. They failed once again. Bright is a hit on Netflix and Landis has come out of this unscathed. Hope he fucking learns and ditches his annoying SJW-wannabe persona. They don't buy it and try public assassination on him, we don't buy it yet we forgive.

Come home, Max, come home.

Lads r8 my awful OC

wew

>trash boy
what dialect is this

don't think you know what based means m8

They are terrible at banter and Pejoratives

so who are the elves? do i even have to ask?

You'd think so but the "five guys" thing gives it away
youtube.com/watch?v=dH1052F2ZaY
If you don't know what #gamergate is
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU

>reddit aristocrat
>redditgate

>"I worked in an LA comic book shop and Landis was There for a show. He had one of those big honking clown horns. He kept honking it and generally being a self important trash boy."
This reads like the infetterence copypasta, is this person actually trying to paint Landis as a predator? I once squirted a water pistol at a girl at a party, I hope that shit never gets out or I'm going down

Mr. I don't think you understand how this works

>1 pick someone trending
>2 say someone told you they look at another human once which is practically rape
>3 keep posting it till it's true
>4 move onto someone else before law enforcement prove you are full of shit

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean, look at john what happened to john lasseter. i'm hoping the feminist narrative keeps being pushed to where they legitimately start getting mad at grown men for squirting girls with water pistols when they were 6. hopefully the vast majority will start seeing how ridiculous this ideology is.

I saw Max Landis at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Honk

WHAT DID HE DO? I'M NOT ASKING FOR PROOF, I'M ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY WHAT HE DID!
I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TELLING ME HE'S A SEXUAL PREDATOR, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TELLING HOW MUCH OF AN ASS HE CAN BE. JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HE DID IS THAT SO HARD TO DO FUCK!!!!!

nothing

This is honestly the biggest revelation for me as well

Listen and believe shitlord. No one owes you proof, a description or even a vague notion of his wrong-doing. If you don't join us into bullying this guy into a suicide you must be a rapist yourself.

He's nepotism jew libtard faggot who can't write for shit, do you need to know more?