Why was he trying to make little girls?

Why was he trying to make little girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhKpepR-E8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the project had gone wrong, boys would have been harder to control.

>people were still using 800x600 monitors as late as 2006

Daughterfu complex. Some lonely mean just want little girls to dote on and take care of.

He was trying to make the perfect little girl, the intro even says so. As for why he was doing THAT we may never know

To replace Mojo Jojo

That's literally it. Mojo was a shitty lab assistant, and the Professor figured "Well, a little girl is better behaved than a chimpanzee, so..."

I used one until 2011. It was so cute.

Housemaster, did you eat your chunky noodle soup?

For increasing his attractivity to womens, womens are attracted by dudes alone with childrens, especially if they are good dads.

maybe he had a narrow urethra

Autism, he wanted to get some child slaves to replace his funny monkey that he didnt properly take care of.

TOMATOEZ!!
KORRNN!!!

LAAAZER GUN!

Sup Forums existed in '06?

He enjoyed playing god

He Is relatively attractive and he's a professor. He seriously couldn't find some women to marry and bear children?

>always wanted a daughter
>wife left him for reasons that may or may not be too edgy for the backstory of a kids show
>was driven by a desire to recreate the 'perfect little girl' he never got to raise

remember he wasn't trying to make more than one. the point of the PPG's was one had too much 'sugar' one had too much 'spice' and one had too much 'nice', because you have to accept that your children are gonna have flaws no matter how good a parent you are

Yeah, i started coming here late 06'. I remember being put off by the sheer number of avatar the last airbender threads, and didn't watch the series until after it ended. I still regret that one.

Sup Forums was born in April of 2006.

Utonium has autism. We've seen how he handles adult women and its not in a healthy or responsible way.

JO'S HERE

>It's a "professor has the PPG taken away by social services since single men aren't allowed to adopt children" episode

What kind of OS is being used here? Looks like Windows XP, but more jagged and stylized.

Maybe he had a high salary with tons of free time, and he wanted to experience the joys of fatherhood without the drama and chaos of marriage, divorce and visitation rights.

Hell, judging from Mojo Jojo's origin episode, the monkey is enough of an evil ex-wife.

probably just xp with a strange theme

that turned out better than expected

Happy ending.

You could go around saying they are not human and some lab experiments.
Of course, not in front of them.

>he never patched his system and fucked around with third-party Windows themes back in the mid-2000's

Question for oldfags: was PPG already considered a "nostalgic" or "classic" cartoon on Sup Forums by 2006, even though it had ended just a year before?

It's weird how, by 2006, Late 90s-2004 cartoons seemed very old and dated. But in 2017, Late 2000s-2014 cartoons don't really seem that old or different from ones made now.

Wait, Bubbles is sugar and Blossom is everything nice?
Holy shit, I had this mixed up all this time.

i'm kind if surprised this many people haven't seen the movie, considering how often this thread gets made

Whoa! Windows XP, old Firefox, fucking Visual Basic... and of course Web 1.0. Shit, tech really has got so much crappier now. Those were the days back when people in the industry still had talent: the early 2000s, much like with cartoons.

Well it first came out as a series in 98, and to be honest the good times of the series were long over by then. Season 1-3 were "classic" by then, in the same we we talk about "classic" Simpsons today

they specifically color coded it in the opening my dude

Not even in 2003 my screen was that fucking ugly

the color theme of the intro didn't give it away?

>was PPG already considered a "nostalgic" or "classic" cartoon on Sup Forums by 2006
No, but people were smart enough to know the final three seasons were dogshit compared to the first three.

It ends up in sex anyway

He was depressed
Townsville was dogshit and was under the threat of The Gangreen Gang

Disgusting

Aren't those the aliens from the Flinstones comic?

ruined

>They scrapped a episode based on the PPG comic book Powerpunk girls because it was "too expensive" after the movie flopped, but brought back the Rowdy Ruff Boys since they were so popular and fans were just obsessively requesting it

I was pretty big into the shows fandom, but some of it was pretty pathetic.

I hope as grown ups

Who was this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II

gonna need a sauce

Yep, it was new issue

>You could go around saying they are not human and some lab experiments.
>Of course, not in front of them.
Well, the girls are well aware and entirely comfortable with the fact that they ARE technically lab accidents.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2BhKpepR-E8

that's Carl

He wanted to adopt but knew trying to adopt as a single male is impossible, or at the very least an extremely uphill battle, so he said "fuck it, I'll just make some!".

>Sup Forums was already here in 2006

What

I thought this board was way younger than that

He was a MGTOW and actually made the artificial womb a reality.

I thought everyone on this board was way younger than that.

And I still think so.

Surprised this has gone on, some usually posts that one episode shows there's some sort of time paradox thing where he saw the time travelling PPG in his youth and so he decided to grow up and make them.

lol

My older sister used to get that mixed up too. Pissed me off so much.

He didn't even use them as lab assistants.

Because when they first were born they didnt fully understand their powers, then once they did he didnt need a lab assistant because he wanted to raise his daughters

He did, sometimes. To move equipment and other super powered stuff.

Did the professor actually teach something? I mean, he must have had some source of income. Maybe he had one of those magic government grants to do science while living at home.

>SPACES, MOTHERFUCKER.DO YOU USE THEM?
Go back to your shithole, you redditspacing nigger!

probably lived off patents

Why would she be everything nice? Bubbles was pretty spiteful and sometimes joins Buttercup's in being a bully in some episodes.

Blossom's entire character revolved around having good morals so obvious she'd bee "everything nice".

Just because you're sweet, doesn't mean you're also friendly.

Jack should have saved Ashi and her sisters

How can you have this theory when the movie came out like 5 years before that.

>mfw they end up raping him instead
Truly when dealing with lolis, nobody wins.

Except the readers.

Until the FBI shows up at your house

>2006
They didn't exist. Until now.

>being a burger
Heh,

Musta been some pretty crazy Patents if he was making little girls out of shit you can find in a damn grocery store.

Fun fact: the movie was originally intended to be the series finale (albeit a prequel finale). However, Cartoon network renewed the show for more episodes under Chris Savino's direction, due to its popularity.

What went wrong in the last 3 seasons? I'm working my way through season 2

sauce?

Its legal in burgerland. Its illegal in Canada and the European caliphate.

Sauce me, user

A sauce, a sauce, my kingdom for a sauce.

This made me really happy.

And then this user came along.

That's my assault rifle... and it's wet?! What were you doing toAHHGHHHAGHHHH

Bump

He was Samurai Jack after he had defeated Aku. After decades of dealing with Aku, he was finally able to live in peace. He ended up becoming a Professor; mainly because he wanted to have children of his own, since taking the time portal made him sterile. So he tried to artificially make the perfect child.

After what seemed like multiple decades of work, maybe even a century had gone by. He can't even keep track anymore. But he finally did it. He found the perfect recipe to make his child a reality. Everything was going to plan, up until an accident caused him to add Chemical X.

But /what was/ Chemical X?

It was an unknown, black tar-like substance that seems to have negative repercussions even when you come into contact with it; possibly even deadly? He had recollected trying to figure out a way to reverse engineer; and modify the chemical so he could incorporate it. But never could.

What other kind of substance is like that?

Aku.

Aku had been hiding under the category 'Chemical X' the whole time; pulling all the strings behind his back, just to set up for this exact moment. The reason why he was unable to act on his own was because he had been weakened to the point where he was barely even that of a puddle; let alone able to talk or take on form to act on his own. All it could do is sit there. The essence of Aku had manipulated Jojo into pushing the Professor; breaking his canister that lead right into the concoction. He didn't even see it coming. By the time he had realized what had happened; there was an explosion. It was too late to stop the process now..

In that moment, Blossum, Bubbles, and Buttercup were born. This was the fruit of his labor. These were his children that he had been studying and working for what seemed to be a century to perfect; and Jack brought them into this world.

These children are supposed to fight the forces of evil, but they don't even know that the pure essence of evil had been in themselves this whole time.

DEEPEST LORE EAHHHHHHHH!!!

it's chemical x, not chemical y

Reminder that the power puff girls are canonically aware of sex.

Same. I think part of what threw me off is that the "everything nice" the Prof pours out is kiddie stuff like bunny rabbits and lollipops, stuff I would associate with Bubbles more than Blossom, while the "sugar" forms an arc reminiscent of Blossom's hair. That and the order Blossom>Buttercup>Bubbles struck me as the most intuitive.

Never noticed they were color-coded until now desu.

They did help out, in the form of "chores".

It just wasn't as good. It's still great compared to the reboot, but it simply pales in comparison to the original. Dexter's Lab also had this problem.

aww-
Quads of truth.

Time loop

wha
Everything I know is a lie

I haven't been this disappointed since someone gave me context for that strip of Minus.

Because monkey helper wasn't working, and he didn't want to cut off puppy dog tails to make boys.

Mark Hamill

Are you retarded?

GOD DAMMIT