ITT: Scenes Women and Soyboys will never understand

ITT: Scenes Women and Soyboys will never understand

Why is this scene so good?

But this film is literally targeted at soyboys who want to stop being soyboys.

You're an easily impressed soyboy that has low cineIQ from years of videogame consumption and game of thrones

Stopped playing video games about 5 years ago and don't watch Game of Thrones. Any other reasons?

It's not a meme

The entire movie builds up to the emotional impact of it. That's something you don't see as much as you should nowadays.

I have to assume these people generate completely new opinions in order to push their clickbait articles.

I would be interested in reading a proper gendered analysis of 2049 though. Something written by an actual thinker and not just a Gawker reject. There seems to be a lot going on in the movie that I'm too incel to really understand, but all the articles I can find just skip right over it or parrot the same "male gaze/bechdel test" shit.

It makes you feel so hopeless when you realize almost every single human being is this stupid, like they literally can not pick up on anything that isnt directly explained to them. Its fucking nuts man, i always thought i was a huge brainlet but these people have 0 critical and creative thinking skills

True, a soyboy would go home and download another JOI but a real man realises that JOI was just a fabrication and moves on with life.

>tfw you see him slowly lower his head as she walks away

>tfw you meet one of the .01 who are qualified geniuses and have comprehensive understanding of a field, that they can then leverage to understand other topics which are hardly related

People with ~50th percentile IQ are closer in intelligence to some parrots than they are to the genuinely intelligent. It's a big relief to me, honestly.

I never knew I needed an artificial womb until I read this.

>Blade Runner 2049 is an feminist parable
>an feminist

This pissed me off more than anything else she said

>dude they kill muh waifu
that was all

Im by no means trying to claim to be a genius or even intelligent at all but i feel like these people could be considered sub human because they lack extremely basic cognitive skills that set humanity apart

I mean jesus christ every piece of tasteful nudity in this movie was beautiful and there for a reason. that someone could look at it and reduce it to nothing but boner bait is offensively stupid, let alone use it as evidence of some perceived wrong doing. I bet the dumb cunt feels the same way about nudity in classical art like paintings and sculptures

Being stupid enough to fall in love with a meme and feel proud of it?

All the "soyboys" get laid and have girlfriends, meanwhile Sup Forums, /fit/ and /r9k/ have the largest amount of crossposters between each other.

I'm just at the point where I don't want to take a firm position on anything because I've realized how fucking shallow my thought patterns go. It's not hard to imagine a person with the same dipshit brain as me in a different thought soup coming to those conclusions. I just defer to my actually smart friends for that kind of shit.

It was a mistake for humans to leave semi-nomadic protoagricultural food production models.

Holy fuck that last line

She seriously thinks the scene implies K was just a horny dude who lost his fap bait

How can you be THIS stupid?

uggo desu

OP is right, soyboys completely misunderstand this scene and still think Joi’s love was real.

/thread
soyboy will refuse to acknowledge it