Ghost in the Shell >>>>>>> Blade Runner 2049

Ghost in the Shell >>>>>>> Blade Runner 2049

Only brainlets would disagree

Oh no no no look at her fucking face hahahahhahahahhahahaah

please tell me this is bait

>mfw BR2049ers are eternally BTFO by OP

I bet you are american.

It's universal fact that GITS is better than BR49/ They only reason why BR49 is more liked on Sup Forums is that all these virgin NEETS associate themselves with K.

Gits had to be a shot for shot recreation of the movie to have a snowballs chance in hell. And no fucking scarjo

retarded and a faggot. impressive.

BR2049 is closer to GITS source material than that live action slop

Scarlet was ghost in the shell.
But who was running on blades? Bad movie.

>It's universal fact that GITS is better than BR49/ They only reason why BR49 is more liked on Sup Forums is that all these virgin NEETS associate themselves with K.

This is the most retarded shit I have read today. I'm now 100% sure that you are an American.

Go to bed, underage cunt

will there ever be a br2019 copy that is better than 1900x796?

No but GitS was not a bad movie and if you like the cyberpunk genre is actually a good 3-4/5 movie. BR2049 io a full 5/5.

Maybe when 4k bluray will be released.

Jesus christ how is it even possible to have an opinion this wrong

>GitS was not a bad movie
Are you brainlet?
It was pure shit, even if you will ignore source material.

He is right though. GITS is the true patrician choice.

>Blade runner 2049
>5/5

The original is 5/5, 2049 is 3/5 at best.

Literal garbage >>>>>>>>>>> BR2049 and GITS

a film that managed to make scarlett johansson look utterly hideous

how did it manage it?

at any rate bladerunner 2049 is the best film of the year in my own opinion, haven't cried at a film viewing in forever

less ridicolous than geriatric ford to be honest

How are redditors so easy to troll? You can post the most obvious bait of the century and get 300 replies in no time

Id say lurk more faggots but at this point lurkers are just going to find faggots like you setting a terrible example

i didn't even bother with gits because i can't stand johansson

gits:

I don't know how faithful it was or wasn't to the source material... they simply remixed a few stories.

The main flaw is that it is a remake of robocop basically..... but robocop did this plot 100000 times better.

beside this, it's an enjoyable action movie with good visuals, and some mediocre moment throughout.

One more thing: the original cartoon is beautiful at times but it's bogged down by pacing issues and typical japanese stupidity.

thats because you are a dumb faggot that enjoys sucking reddit cock

It was good and the original material isnt perfect either so stop with this Sup Forumsutism already.

100% MUTT

>GitS is not a bad movie
if you have not seen the original anime

johansson is as reddit as it gets, you capeshit-consuming homo

NO SHES BEAUTIFUL

never underestimate the plebbiness of Sup Forums

Niggas, we shouldn't be fighting each other over this. We should band together in the name of more cyberpunk/futurecore and less capeshit.

Or if you've seen the original back in the '90 so when you rewatched it before GitS live action you figure out its not the masterpiece you remembered.

best moments of gits are the ones without dialogue. All the "story" parts suck. The philosophy elements are done incredibly badly (just people verbalizing philosophical concepts instead of using the story to illustrate them)

still I'd re watch it for the animation alone and the mood of the non spoken parts

>The philosophy elements are done incredibly badly

They're just bad in general the puppet masters little speech toward the end is the worst part of the entire movie.

They're both good.

Agree.

I guess I'm a brainlet then