Leia time?

Leia time?

coke really turned her into a slut after a new hope.

Will Rey wear a similar outfit in the next film?

F

You think Mark ever hit it?

What does Luke think about it?

POST MORE RARE SLAVE LEIA MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

She became a slut during the shooting of Episode IV. Read her last book before she died. She hooked up with Harrison like two or three weeks into the filming. She only had sex with one dude before Harrison, but when she got that Ford cock she was a cock bunny for life.

How are there no pussy slips in the movie?

I had a a gf around 2007 who was a star wars fan and she had a cheap replica of that leia slave outfit, never got me off because she was more obsessed about role playing than be real affectionate

Carrie with stunt double.

why wouldn't you want to roleplay?

... now im an openly proud homosexual man.

true and apparently she had nothing on underneath as well and that was also her choice. I wouldn't be able to control myself if I was working on that set

because I wanted real emotions and love not go throught fantasy to get them

but it's only when she's in the costume, not every time you get lewd.

>too much of a soyboy to fuck the shit out of your gf when she wants to roleplay

Holy shit what a cuck lol

yeah apparently they had to do lots of extra takes because the costume kept shifting and you'd get a peak at her bits. I bet George still has that footage the lucky bastard

a simple thong on her was enought to get me off all night, its not sexual its more about getting the real love than other thing for me

Rosselito/studio-pirate - Thank me later

I agree, dude's a total incel

How great would it be to get a lap dance from her?

>10 ips
Dude fuck off

So you didn’t love her enough to rp and fuck her brains out?

I did few times in the begining but after a while got bored, i am more a thong / lingerie man than outfits

>that fucking loincloth bikini thing riding all the way up past her hip there showing full uninterrupted torso-ass-leg transition
I know what I like

Does Luke like what he's doing?

I see you are a man of culture as well.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

Nah. Mark and Carrie had a brother/sister vibe irl, too. She was all about the Ford.

Am I really the only person who's never found Carrie Fisher attractive? She has the face of someone's extremely religious mother.

>me on the left

This. Every time Mark talks about her, he mentions how they felt like actual brother and sister with how they constantly prank/joke around with each other.

No. She's uggo.

>She has the face of someone's extremely religious mother.
That's kind of the appeal, it's like sexing up a nun or Mother Mary.

This guy gets it. If she wasn't dressed as this virginal princess in white in the first two, the slave bikini wouldn't be nearly as stunning.

>my space sister can't be this cute

>ywn perv on Leia from the safety of your pervert-hole

does he want to take his space sister home?

Exactly. The fact that she was almost always in white is what makes the slave bikini such a boner-inducing moment.

Pic-related

tfw you will never be any of the fans she slept with

I like this thread. Finally an excuse to dump my folder of rare slave leias.

>dat lusting for destruction lip-bite

glad to have you!

My pleasure. Sorry some of them are small.

>"you should give nerds a try, they're oh so eager to please"

truly /our girl/

would you want to be Luke for her?

Those legs are amazing Jesus holy shit

I'm torn. I'd love to be Luke. But sometimes I'd prefer to be her Jabba.

I think if you're Luke, you could hold and appreciate her body up close better.

And for the true aficionados, Carrie's original measurements for the slave bikini

>be Han
>straight outta carbonite
>blind for the whole palace escape
>never get to see Leia in the slave girl outfit
What a chump.

But then the next day you have to find out she's your twin sister.
Major awkward.

would you still want bikini time with her?

RoTJ had the slave bikini
AoTC had Padme's torn arena outfit
The sequel trilogy will have nothing.
The age of tummykino has passed.

Being prime Ford must have been fucking awesome.

>every girl will fuck you
>no twitter or other stuff like that to give you shit about it

Bikini time with Leia has been my fondest dream since age nine.

how does it go?

feels bad
Why didn't George put her in a slave bikini? It would have been like poetry, god dammit! It would've rhymed!

I wish Jabba swallowed her whole and makes Luke watch

Sometimes I'd like to be her captor. Order her to dance. Force her to strip in front of everyone. Make her perform unspeakable acts and soak in the defiance in her eyes
Other times, I'd like to be her rescuer. And she'd want to show you how grateful she was for being saved, and tell you it'd be a shame to see such a fine costume go to waste
You?

Barefoot is just a better look. The boots that go with the outfit are damn ugly.

I want her to willingly do a sexy dance for me in private, then sit on my lap, come really close, and whisper into my ear, teasing me by asking what I think about her bikini, and if it's what got me to focus on the movie as a kid.

the weak should fear the strong

>Ewoked

Got any rare Oolas buddy?

>femlet
>no hips
>man face

Not really. But I do have some of the concept are for Oola. The slaves were originally going to have these BDSM gags. God how I wish they went with that. And topless, too!

>tfw

how's mine?

God she was so fucking old in TLJ

?ASMR ear-whispering from slave Leia
Goddamn that's doing it for me

Butterface