I'm a relatively well known film director...

I'm a relatively well known film director. I've been browsing this board and I figured it's about time you guys could contribute to a real film.

If you guys guess who I really am it's not a big deal, I just want some serious advice on this film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdnAB8nhfS0
cash4you.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=dLxpNiF0YKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I just want some serious advice on this film.
put sneed in it

PROOFS?
R
O
O
F
S
?

Pay a genie to give you a new idea

Its all the same old shit. Its meta-meta-meta-meta to the point the youngest viewers havent seen the original that its building off of.

Hennessneed

what advice you want?

Post dick to prove it’s you

Time for a question and some proof, user.
How long have you been making movies?

David Ayer?

God's work.

fpbp

>I'm a relatively well known film director
Oh come on Riley

Remove all women and minorities from film

Shouldn't you be worried about your accusations, Max?

If you’re shooting it digitally you have no right to call it a real film.

This

Ratner?

>JJ Abrams need some ideas to save the trainwreck of Johnson

Sorry buy I doubt even the power of over 9000 brains combined can help Star Wars at this point.
Just give Tumblr the #Reylo movie they want.

If a studio tells you to cut shit, cut shit. If a studio tells you to put stuff in, leave it out.

put a musical number in your film.

what kinda advice you looking for senpai

I watched a book once where the father of the protagonist used the bible to make stock picks. Maybe you could do the same with the script?

Hire Robert Pattinson again like you did in Good time

Put the Goose in

my question is, I've already filmed 40 minutes of the movie and it's due for Tiff 2018. The investor believes my script could be a oscar nominee for 2019.

The film is about the last 48 hours of Heath Ledgers life. I'm not legally allowed to say who auditioned for the role of Heath, but we had a lot of A listers show interest. We landed on a someone who looks and acts like ledger but is a no name. Here is the actor in joker makeup for a scene featuring a conversation of Heath in make up with Nolan.

Do you guys really feel like
He captures Heath Ledgers essence in makeup? I'm in love with it but do you guys feel it?

He's a b list actor.

Don't subvert my expectations

Sgt. Donny Donowitz?

I'd fuck his pusy

have the soundtrack be nothing but synthesizers.

He has the eyes down and potentially the smile/laugh lines

why did you paint your face bro
youtube.com/watch?v=XdnAB8nhfS0

Have Nolan discuss his dream to create a few minutes of pure kino codenamed the "Big One"

ive started, but i lack the photoshop skills to do this efficiently. invert the colours i think would make it readable

based

No one cares about him anymore. Get an A-lister to pretend he admired Heath and make him do the method acting thing. Document the whole ordeal and make a netflix documentary 10 years later.

>I've been browsing this board
I just want some serious advice

>GOOSE THIS CLOSE TO HARVEY
WTF? I hate Gosling now, fucking dropped. He's gotta be part of that bullshit

Looks good in the makeup. Now I want to see what he looks like without it.

>we had a lot of A listers show interest
More like gay listers

Dubs confirms.
DO IT RILEY
GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Legendary

Make sure he did not kill himself after the movie.

hi max
make a 1930s gangster movie but with some kind of twist like you did with bright

1930s gangster movie BUT with alien robots. Where the fuck is my check?

Also have REM write a song with the same title as the film

Franco's b-list?

He looks alright but it's only a grainy photo. Main thing is him being able to nail Heaths Joker voice as well as his natural Australian accent.

You can pretty clearly read "Cash 4 You" in some places, which is a Canadian money lending service.

cash4you.ca/

Someone use makeapp on this picture

i actually thought of aliens when i wrote that post but then changed it to just "some king of twist" cuz aliens in a gangster movies wouldnt really make sense and is too faggoty star warsy

just make the eyes normal, jim

dont wait till its too late and blame bob

t. senor rodriguez

I can post some more pics. But can Sup Forums really help a man with his future career on the line?

I was given a a lot of money to produce this movie to blow minds at Tiff.

Does a imaginative, out of world look at the last two 2 days of Heath Ledger interest you as a film? Because in my head it's my dream project. But some people close have told me it's disrespectful to film a entire movie about the last days of Ledger in a fantasy esque fashion.

3rd movie of the bright trilogy - mafia movie w/ human cop investigating dwarfs. Twist is that the dwarfs aren't actually criminals, just assholes, elves are the real baddies. Be sure to include an homage to the helicopter scene from scarface in honor of your father max.

nonono. Not aliens, ALIEN ROBOTS. It's fucking different.

DO IT

Make a movie about a killer robot driving instructor who travels back in time for some reason. Also his best friend is a talking pie.

If you're really a director, how many kids have you fucked?

I'm more worried about the way theyre both looking at that girl

How fantasylike is it? What'll happen in it? I'm interested. Hopefully it'll be better than Gus van Sant's horrid last 48 hours in the life of Kurt Cobain.

>It's fucking different.
well in that case

For you.

Yeah it sounds trashy and dumb

>Does a imaginative, out of world look at the last two 2 days of Heath Ledger interest you as a film?

Not unless you make the whole thing up, like the CIA forces him to fuck his dad or something

No one cares about Heath Ledger anymore at all, he died like 10 years ago.

Make a film about Heath Ledger being a sexual predator and killing himself because of his guilt.

That's really in at the moment

1. Sadly, you should go with an A-Lister. No one is going to see it otherwise, and how well he portrays Ledger will be the main point of discussion in every press interview and review.

2. The picture you showed us doesn't represent Ledger's essence... at all. It looks like a depressed The Crow cosplayer.

3. Don't get your hopes too high for awards and high praise. People usually hate this kind of biopic, and Ledger's Joker is revered. Unless the script is a masterpiece and tells a story worth telling, aside the "he suicides", your movie is destined to be heavily criticized.

Just follow your dreams, bro. It doesn't interest me but thats irrelevant, its your dream not mine.

michelle williams ass to mouth

>last 48 Hours
>Heath in Joker makeup
He was already done with TDK and busy shooting Gilliam’s movie when he died. You need to cancel the entire project okbecause it’s historically inaccurate

This. If you want to make this movie good you have to defame the shit out of him

I really just want a movie where Idris Elba is unironically literally everything.

can you put colin baker (doctor who) in a guest role. he needs help. i promise you he can act

Oh no no no hahahahaaha

Well if you actually have the willpower to write a screenplay (or just fantasize), I'll give you my free idea. Prohibition era smugglers running from cops on a steamboat up a river/swamp. Uh oh! Creature of the Black Lagoon!
Remember me when Netflix hands you that check for $6 million

good posts

>Post-apocalypse sci fi.
>Asteroid destroyed moon and rapid climate change killed almost everyone on Earth. >People that survived in the north got psychic abilities and fur to survive, but digressed to early medieval society.
>They conquered people in the South and became basically pharaons (Newmen).
>They use psychic abilities to get access to genetic memory of conquered main hero and find museum with all human tech to rebuild society.
>Main hero escapes with help of half human/half newman and her brother.
>Now they have to find the museum before psychics and use ancient tech knowledge to free his people.
$200 million blockbuster right here.

I don't think he should go with an A-lister, just because he's an A-lister, I'd go with the guy who is the closest to the real thing, I'd rather watch it like this.

>Does a imaginative, out of world look at the last two 2 days of Heath Ledger interest you as a film?
...no of fucking course not

youtube.com/watch?v=dLxpNiF0YKs

This but unironically.

are you a producer or a director?

>unironically
is not a word you retard

tim burton is drunk and browsing tv.

Unironically it is

This but ironically.

ironically it is not
whats the definition of unirony?

Producer, writer, director, director of photography, and supporting actor

James Franco?

Holy shit, fund it

Not having irony, retard.

jej

The opposite of irony

Go find the definition of 'un' and put that in front of the definition of irony

soderbergh pls
Do you have any screenshots from your earlier projects? How much have you done before this?

Make a movie set in the near future where fertility rates have fallen drastically and kids are considered celebrities in a Kardashian type way. Then one of them starts a successful Presidential campaign.

You could play it as a comedy (e.g. with a 5 year old kid as President) or have someone a bit older, say 13-15, and play it as a drama.

every fucking time

If you make the movie you should go with someone not too recognizable. It’s honestly distracting as fuck to see someone famous play someone famous from around the same time. It completely fucked up The Disaster Artist because Tommy looks and sounds like James Franco making fun of the real guy.

Find someone who doesn’t just look like Heath either, he needs to be a believable human being who can naturally fall into character instead of doing an impressive impression of some real person.

Go the fuck away Landis, you won't find solace from your rapes here.

>Franco
>B list

he's a class C C lister

LONG AFLOAT ON
SHAPELESS OCEAN
I DID MY BEST TO TRY
AND YOUR LOVING
EYES AND FINGERS
DREW ME LOVING
TO YOUR SIDE

AND YOU SAIL
SAIL FOR ME
SAIL FOR ME LET ME UNFOLD YOU

HERE I AM
HERE I AM

WAITING TO HOLD YOU

I'M AS PUZZLED AS A NEWBORN CHILD
I'M AS TROUBLED AS

I really like that song, man. How many movies has it been in? Lost Highway, The Lonely Bones, The Last Family?

irony is trying to sound smart by saying the word "unironically" while simultaneously making yourself look like a retard by doing so
whats the definition of unirony though?